The Best Explore Malaysia Cultural & Street Food Tour
By Asni Global
Experience the true Malaysian culture, a melding of Malay, and Chinese. Discover the best street food Kuala Lumpur has to offer. See a new part of the city, from the eyes of a local. Eat your way through the history of the city. Enjoy the company of other food fans and end your day with a rich. - Discover Kuala Lumpur’s lively food culture - Learn about its culinary heritage - Option to stroll on foot and take the Light Rail Transit - Range of foods is enjoyable. - Friendly and knowledgeable guide .
per adult (price varies by group size)
per adult (price varies by group size)
Lowest price guaranteeReserve now & pay laterFree cancellation
Start time: Check availability
What's not included
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Breakfast and Lunch.
- English Speaking Guide.
- Transport by air-conditioned car,van or bus.
- Entry/Admission - Kuala Lumpur
- Entry/Admission - KLCC - Bukit Bintang Pedestrian Walkway
- Food and drinks, unless specified
- Departure details
- Traveler pickup is offered.
- Food Experience by Car:- Free hotel pick up & drop off from your hotel located at Kuala Lumpur City Centre (3km radius from KLCC). You can also join our tour from Kuala Lumpur meeting point namely Malaysia Tourism Centre (MaTic): 109, Jalan Ampang, 55000 Kuala Lumpur, Wilayah Persekutuan Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia. An additional surcharge 10 USD for hotel pickup outside 3km radius from the city center is applicable and payable on the day of your activity.
- Kuala Lumpur, Federal Territory of Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia Free hotel pick up & drop off from your hotel located at Kuala Lumpur City Centre (3km radius).
- Hotel pickup is offered. View the hotel list on our checkout page to see if yours is included among the pickup points.
- Returns to original departure point
If you have questions about accessibility, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 103600P117
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infants must sit on laps
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- What you can expect during your visit
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Temperature checks for tour participants upon arrival
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Safety precautions are provided by the property and are not checked by Tripadvisor for accuracy.
- Which attractions will I visit with The Best Explore Malaysia Cultural & Street Food Tour?
- How much is The Best Explore Malaysia Cultural & Street Food Tour?
- The Best Explore Malaysia Cultural & Street Food Tour price starts from $88.00. Discover and book The Best Explore Malaysia Cultural & Street Food Tour on Tripadvisor
- What is the The Best Explore Malaysia Cultural & Street Food Tour cancellation policy?
- The Best Explore Malaysia Cultural & Street Food Tour cancellation policy: For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Discover and book The Best Explore Malaysia Cultural & Street Food Tour on Tripadvisor
- Which company provides The Best Explore Malaysia Cultural & Street Food Tour?
- The Best Explore Malaysia Cultural & Street Food Tour is hosted by Asni Global. Read reviews, discover additonal experiences or contact Asni Global on Tripadvisor. Discover and book The Best Explore Malaysia Cultural & Street Food Tour on Tripadvisor
- If you have questions about this tour or need help making your booking, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 103600P117
Reserve your spot
- You'll start atFederal Territory of Kuala LumpurOr, you can also get picked upSee departure details
- Pass byKuala Lumpur
- 1Zul Nasi Lemak Jalan ImbiStop: 30 minutes - Admission includedSee details
- 2Istana NegaraStop: 20 minutesSee details
- 3Thean Hou TempleStop: 30 minutesSee details
- 4Restoran Win Heng SengStop: 45 minutesSee details
- 5National Mosque (Masjid Negara)Stop: 15 minutesSee detailsPass byKuala Lumpur Sentral Railway Station
- 6Merdeka SquareStop: 20 minutesSee detailsPass byThe River of Life
- 7KLCC - Bukit Bintang Pedestrian WalkwayStop: 15 minutes - Admission includedSee details
- You'll return to the starting point
About the operator
This tour has not yet been reviewed, but you can read what other travelers have to say about this operator.
Amazing visit Orang Utan recovey center
We (family of 4) booked a trip through TripAdvisor to visit the recovery center. First of all: booking through Trip…
An Inspiring & Fascinating Experience - Trafalgar Spanish Wonder Tour
This is the 2nd time I opted to join the Trafalgar Tour package - 9 days Spanish Wonder End Barcelona. Indeed, it w…
Extremely valuable private tour of Malacca. Great tourist guide
It was a excellent private tour with a fantastic guide Mr Raja, very knowledgable and kind. We saw the major spots …
Really fun and beautiful river ride
A very fun activety but be prepared to be soaking wet. Swimware or tights and T-shirt are recommended and don't bri…
Worst experience ever
Very bad experience as the company deducted the money but never show up and canceled the trip without notification.…
It huge but comfortable, every single corner there are probably sign which is easy to Walk and the in & out
Review of tour February 13 2020
First of all, what is written in the description is accurate- your booking pays for hotel pickup/travel to Genting …
Amazing trip to Cameron Highlands!!
Had a great trip with Harry. He was at our hotel in agreed time, he did all to show us as much as possible, he was …
Can't speak highly enough of this tour. When we were picked up (exactly at the time quoted) a miracle in KL traffic…
Gorgeous animals and sanctuary
The sanctuary is well maintained, the trainers are so lovely and polite, they promote safe interaction with the ele…
Good day out
Disappointing that we were unable to see bathing etc as it would have been a long wait in the day .Nice to see that…
We went to this tour on Sunday, 5th January 2020. Truthfully, we were not sure if the tour is possible, because we …
A good experience
It was a really good day were me and my wife could enjoy a little more about Malaysia countryside and get to know t…
Overall a nice place to visit on your on your own if you can make arrangements. The sanctuary itself was nice. Film…
We had a amazing trip to see the Orang Utan And then stop on way home to see the temple at Perak Tong. The driver …
Hi! My son and i are driving through Kota Belud tomorrow coming from Mount Kinabalu. Can we meet near the Market area for a tour? We would only be stopping in Kota Belud for the tour before continuing our trip to Kudat. Is this possible and what would be the price since we are meeting you there? Thank you, Susanne