Kuala Lumpur Historical Chinatown Tour (Private Half Day)
By ForeverVacation Malaysia
Our Kuala Lumpur Historical Chinatown Tour will take you to experience the rich history and culture of KL’s world-famous Chinatown. And that’s not all! After roaming the streets of Chinatown, you’ll venture to the KL Forest Eco Park where you’ll get to experience the park and even walk on the hanging bridge! This all-inclusive half day tour will begin in the afternoon, when you’ll be picked up from your hotel by your own personal driver and tour guide for the day - a member of our lovely team who will make it their mission for you to have a great day. ==== Schedule 1:00 PM – Pick up at your the hotel 1:30 PM – Visit the KL Forest Eco Park and take a walk on the hanging bridge 3:30 PM – Visit Chinatown and explore the local culture 5:30 PM – Return back to your hotel 6:00 PM – Arrive back at your hotel
per adult (price varies by group size)
per adult (price varies by group size)
Lowest price guaranteeReserve now & pay laterFree cancellation
Duration: 4–6 hours
Start time: Check availability
What's not included
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Private transportation
- WiFi on board
- All Fees and Taxes
- Bottled water
- Entrance tickets as mentioned in the description
- Entry/Admission - KL Forest Eco Park
- Entry/Admission - Chinatown
- Money for Shopping
- Departure details
- Traveler pickup is offered.
- We will pick you up from your hotel that is inside our pickup radius. Let us know your hotel name before you purchasing this tour. Thanks a lot!
- Hotel pickup is offered. View the hotel list on our checkout page to see if yours is included among the pickup points.
- Returns to original departure point
If you have questions about accessibility, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 133205P4
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- What you can expect during your visit
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Temperature checks for tour participants upon arrival
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Contactless payment for gratuities and add-ons
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Safety precautions are provided by the property and are not checked by Tripadvisor for accuracy.
- Which attractions will I visit with Kuala Lumpur Historical Chinatown Tour (Private Half Day)?
- During this experience, places you will visit include:Discover and book Kuala Lumpur Historical Chinatown Tour (Private Half Day) on Tripadvisor
- How much is Kuala Lumpur Historical Chinatown Tour (Private Half Day)?
- Kuala Lumpur Historical Chinatown Tour (Private Half Day) price starts from $115.00. Discover and book Kuala Lumpur Historical Chinatown Tour (Private Half Day) on Tripadvisor
- What is the Kuala Lumpur Historical Chinatown Tour (Private Half Day) cancellation policy?
- Kuala Lumpur Historical Chinatown Tour (Private Half Day) cancellation policy: For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Discover and book Kuala Lumpur Historical Chinatown Tour (Private Half Day) on Tripadvisor
- Which company provides Kuala Lumpur Historical Chinatown Tour (Private Half Day)?
- Kuala Lumpur Historical Chinatown Tour (Private Half Day) is hosted by ForeverVacation Malaysia. Read reviews, discover additonal experiences or contact ForeverVacation Malaysia on Tripadvisor. Discover and book Kuala Lumpur Historical Chinatown Tour (Private Half Day) on Tripadvisor
- If you have questions about this tour or need help making your booking, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 133205P4
- You'll get picked upSee departure details
- 1KL Forest Eco ParkStop: 60 minutes - Admission includedSee details
- 2ChinatownStop: 2 hours - Admission includedSee detailsPass byPetronas Twin Towers
- You'll return to the starting point
About the operator
This experience only has a few reviews, but you can read what other travelers have to say about the operator.
Definitely Alex the tour guide, very kind, knowledgeable and showed his expertise in every place we went to. Great …
Great way to see some of the culture of KL. Hafiz was amazing!. Very friendly and knowledgeable. Would highly reco…
A memorable introduction to KL!
I took this tour yesterday and was absolutely blown away in every way! Hafiz was a warm and accommodating guide; I …
Ben is perfect with us. The tour is amazing. We learned a lot of history of KL. We recomend the tour especial with …
Worth every penny
It was amazing I learnt and seen so much in KL I’m definitely wanting to come back soon. Joe was an amazing tour gu…
The Lion a00
Best tour ever in KL
Thanks so much Chen for the best tour! Cholikdrens comments: Alex said “That’s the best tour our my life”! Adam say…
Fantastic Option for a Day in KL
We booked a fairly last minute trip to Malaysia, which included two days in KL. Upon arrival in KL, we decided to s…
Perfect Kuala Lumpur Private Tour with Superb Instagrammable Spots
We bought this experience a week before we arrived at Kuala Lumpur. Once we bought this package, Forever Vacations …
So pumped I did this!
I can’t say enough about my day adventure with Hafiz! From the moment he picked me up at my hotel we hit it off. In…
We loved the tour, thanks for everything, Joe took us to the best places we could have known, I will recommend it t…
Best of KL in limited time!
This is a must!🌟 If you have limited time and want a professional tour group to show you the best of KL call Forev…
What can I say other than the experience with Janice lived up to all our expectations and then some. Janice is an e…
Awesome 1 day Tour with Janice
Our KL tour with Janice was fantastic! She was welcoming and knowledgeable. We were able to see the main attraction…
Wonderful tour, our guide Janice is super nice and friendly, and know a lot of interesting things about the city an…
Joe is the best!!! I really recommend this tour he is very nice and will take you to the best places!!
Detailed Reviews: Reviews order informed by descriptiveness of user-identified themes such as cleanliness, atmosphere, general tips and location information.
Dec 2022 • Solo
This half day tour is a good combo of nature and city. My guide for the day was Hafiz, who is a very good representative for the city! It was raining a bit on the day, but he was able to make good adjustments to make sure the tour was fun and memorable. The tour can be tailored made to suit your need, like I prefer a lot of walking and exploring the nature so Hafiz chose a good walking route for that :)
Written December 22, 2022
This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
Thanks so much for the great review. We are so glad you had fun on the Kuala Lumpur Instagram tour with ForeverVacation. So happy to hear you had a great day with Hafiz. He is awesome! Best of luck with everything in the future! We hope to see you in one of our other locations soon! Ben, Janie & the ForeverVacation Team
Written January 1, 2023
This response is the subjective opinion of the management representative and not of Tripadvisor LLC.