per adult (price varies by group size)
per adult (price varies by group size)
Lowest price guaranteeReserve now & pay laterFree cancellation
Duration: 90–120 minutes
Start time: Check availability
What's not included
- Air-conditioned vehicle with English-Speaking Driver
- Pick-up from Kuala Lumpur City drop-off at Malacca City
- All taxes, fees and handling charges
- One-way Private Transfer
- Food and drinks, unless specified
- Pick-up between 12am to 6am 50% surcharge will be apply / Charges pay to driver upon drop-off
- Departure details
- Traveler pickup is offered.
- Pick-up From any Hotels / Apartments / Guest House & Residence in Kuala Lumpur City
- Hotel pickup is offered. View the hotel list on our checkout page to see if yours is included among the pickup points.
- Returns to original departure point
If you have questions about accessibility, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 144369P54
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Infants must sit on laps
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- What you can expect during your visit
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for tour participants upon arrival
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Safety precautions are provided by the property and are not checked by Tripadvisor for accuracy.
- How much is Kuala Lumpur to Malacca (one-way)?
- Kuala Lumpur to Malacca (one-way) price starts from $52.00. Discover and book Kuala Lumpur to Malacca (one-way) on Tripadvisor
- What is the Kuala Lumpur to Malacca (one-way) cancellation policy?
- Kuala Lumpur to Malacca (one-way) cancellation policy: For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Discover and book Kuala Lumpur to Malacca (one-way) on Tripadvisor
- Which company provides Kuala Lumpur to Malacca (one-way)?
- Kuala Lumpur to Malacca (one-way) is hosted by MALAYSIAN TOURS RIYAS. Read reviews, discover additonal experiences or contact MALAYSIAN TOURS RIYAS on Tripadvisor. Discover and book Kuala Lumpur to Malacca (one-way) on Tripadvisor
- How much time do I need for Kuala Lumpur to Malacca (one-way)?
- On average, this experience will take approximately 1h 30m. Discover and book Kuala Lumpur to Malacca (one-way) on Tripadvisor
- If you have questions about this tour or need help making your booking, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 144369P54
About the operator
This tour has not yet been reviewed, but you can read what other travelers have to say about this operator.
Petronas twin tower city tour
Tour was just as described - went smoothly - guide was knowledgeable - would recommend - fantastic views over City …
Driver 1h late
The driver was 1 hour late for pick up. Some of the places specified in the program were not available. I would not…
Day trip to Cameron Highlands
Tea fields were spectacular as well as the waterfalls. Driver was efficient and explained the area well.
Driver "James" No Show
Driver did not show up @4:30am pick up from Shangri-la Hotel as agreed on Nov. 21, 2022. I had to arrange an alter…
We had a lovely & helpful guide Hari. We enjoyed both the Batu caves & the ride up cable car with beautiful scene…
Twin Towers Tour
On time, pleasant, attentive and explained everything. clearly. Able to make slight adjustments to the itinerary. F…
Good one day trip
This is a one day trip. Can go up to genting highlands using the cable cars and can enjoy the theme parks and casin…
Was told at the outset that there was not time to visit the Batu Caves so were taken just to Genting Highlands whic…
We booked a private tour to Malacca from Kuala Lampur via Viatour They farmed this out to Riyas tours. We wanted t…
A car ride to Genting Highlands with unnecessary stopovers
The trip description read "Explore the Genting Highlands and Batu Caves with a driver". In reality the driver barel…
Very Nice but long drive
D Excellent English speeking guide and driver with interesting information. 120 km one way a little too long for on…
Great Drive, great car, great driver
I booked at very short notice on a sunday and received an excellent service by the front office and by the driver S…
Ten Caves, Cable car rideto cool environs of Genting: Fabulous.
First darshan of Lord Muruga/ Subrahmanya/ Kartikeya by our two families. What with monkeys & pigeons having roarin…