per adult (price varies by group size)
per adult (price varies by group size)
Lowest price guaranteeReserve now & pay laterFree cancellation
Start time: Check availability
What's not included
- Private Tour ~ car / van with driver.
- Entry tickets to Amusement Park / Games
- Entry/Admission - I-City Theme Park
- Entry/Admission - Sultan Salahuddin Abdul Aziz Shah Mosque
- Departure details
- Traveler pickup is offered.
- Hotel pickup is offered. View the hotel list on our checkout page to see if yours is included among the pickup points.
- Returns to original departure point
If you have questions about accessibility, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 116589P38
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Infant seats available
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- We provide car baby seat upon request
- Please wear comfortable walking shoes
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- Which attractions will I visit with I-City Night Tour?
- During this experience, places you will visit include:Discover and book I-City Night Tour on Tripadvisor
- How much is I-City Night Tour?
- I-City Night Tour price starts from $62.31. Discover and book I-City Night Tour on Tripadvisor
- What is the I-City Night Tour cancellation policy?
- I-City Night Tour cancellation policy: For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Discover and book I-City Night Tour on Tripadvisor
- Which company provides I-City Night Tour?
- I-City Night Tour is hosted by KualaLumpur Travel Tour. Read reviews, discover additonal experiences or contact KualaLumpur Travel Tour on Tripadvisor. Discover and book I-City Night Tour on Tripadvisor
- If you have questions about this tour or need help making your booking, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 116589P38
- You'll get picked upSee departure details
- 1I-City Theme ParkStop: 4 hours - Admission excludedSee details
- 2Sultan Salahuddin Abdul Aziz Shah MosqueStop: 20 minutes - Admission excludedSee details
- You'll return to the starting point
About the operator
This experience only has a few reviews, but you can read what other travelers have to say about the operator.
This tour was such a joy to do! I really enjoyed every moment of it. The tour guide Robert was also very helpfull a…
Firefly tour timing should change
PROS: Good knowledgeable driver Amazing dinner by seaside Loved Batu caves and Hindu temple visit CONS: Car not go…
highly recommend this tour.
we had a great day! our private tour started at 2pm with pick up from hotel by our tour guide Sive. he was informat…
Nice amusement park right in the city surrounded by 5stars shopping experience. Overall got a very decent holiday …
A great 8 hours of fun and adventure
A couple of highlights included the Batu Caves though we did not climb as had shorts on and going out by boat to se…
Highly recommend this tour. We loved it!
Guna was an excellent guide and very knowledgeable and enjoys his job. We had a great tour, good food and he even s…
Super dangerous stairs
the place looks beautiful but the stairs are extremely dangerous because people give bananas to the monkeys and the…
Great tour for all the family
We had a great time with all the family on the private tour. The Batu Caves were extremely hot and directly under t…
Pack it all in
A great way to see lots of different snippets of Kuala Lumpur and surrounding area. Batu caves very impressive thou…
Highly recommend this tour
I thoroughly enjoyed this tour. My tour guide was knowledgeable and answered all my questions. I felt like I got to…
Lovely day out
My partner and I were in Kuala Lumpur for a couple of days and tried this tour, it was fantastic. Lots of things t…
Batu caves and much more.
Worth every cent. Wonderful day seeing much more than the caves that we were keen on, monkeys, fireflies, dinner on…
Had such a nice time with this tour. Our driver Simba kept in touch with us and picked us up from the hotel. We wen…
not so good experience. perhaps not return anymore
the building did not been maintained well. the room is dirty, even the kettle. the water in the toilet unable to su…
A great experience
A very hot day but worth it. Our guide was friendly and knowledgeable. Lots of traveling but great sites. The food …
Detailed Reviews: Reviews order informed by descriptiveness of user-identified themes such as cleanliness, atmosphere, general tips and location information.
Aug 2020 • Family
A very interesting place for the whole family that provides fun, adventure and experience. However, the price for each theme park is quite expensive for the middle and lower class, especially those with large families.
Written December 3, 2020
This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.