per adult (price varies by group size)
Lowest price guaranteeReserve now & pay laterFree cancellation
Duration: 7–8 hours
Start time: Check availability
Print or digital reading material such as a guide, map, brochure, etc.
What's not included
- Air-conditioned vehicle with English-Speaking Driver
- Hotel Pick-up & Drop-off
- Entrance Fee: 2-way Cable Car Ride
- Entry/Admission - Genting Highlands
- Food and drinks, unless specified
- Entry/Admission - Royal Selangor Visitor Centre
- Entry/Admission - Genting Strawberry Leisure Farm
- Entry/Admission - Skytropolis Indoor Theme Park
- Entry/Admission - Casino De Genting
- Departure details
- Traveler pickup is offered.
- Pick-up from any Hotels / Apartments / Guest House & Residence in Kuala Lumpur City
If you have questions about accessibility, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 144369P23
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Infants must sit on laps
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- Which attractions will I visit with Genting Highland & Batu Caves Day Trip Include 2-Way Cable Car Ride?
- How much is Genting Highland & Batu Caves Day Trip Include 2-Way Cable Car Ride?
- Genting Highland & Batu Caves Day Trip Include 2-Way Cable Car Ride price starts from $62.00. Discover and book Genting Highland & Batu Caves Day Trip Include 2-Way Cable Car Ride on Tripadvisor
- What is the Genting Highland & Batu Caves Day Trip Include 2-Way Cable Car Ride cancellation policy?
- Genting Highland & Batu Caves Day Trip Include 2-Way Cable Car Ride cancellation policy: For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Discover and book Genting Highland & Batu Caves Day Trip Include 2-Way Cable Car Ride on Tripadvisor
- Which company provides Genting Highland & Batu Caves Day Trip Include 2-Way Cable Car Ride?
- Genting Highland & Batu Caves Day Trip Include 2-Way Cable Car Ride is hosted by Malaysian Tours Riyas. Read reviews, discover additonal experiences or contact Malaysian Tours Riyas on Tripadvisor. Discover and book Genting Highland & Batu Caves Day Trip Include 2-Way Cable Car Ride on Tripadvisor
- If you have questions about this tour or need help making your booking, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 144369P23
Reserve your spot
- You'll get picked upSee departure details
- 1Batu CavesStop: 60 minutesSee details
- 2Royal Selangor Visitor CentreStop: 15 minutes - Admission excludedSee details
- 3Awana SkyWay, Genting Highlands, Pahang.Stop: 30 minutes - Admission includedSee details
- 4Genting Strawberry Leisure FarmStop: 30 minutes - Admission excludedSee details
- 5Genting Highlands Premium OutletsStop: 60 minutesSee details
- 6Skytropolis Indoor Theme ParkStop: 2 hours - Admission excludedSee details
- 7Casino De GentingStop: 60 minutes - Admission excludedSee details
- 8Chin Swee Cave TempleStop: 15 minutesSee details
- You'll return to the starting point
About the operator
Malaysian Tours Riyas
Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
Joined in April 2019
#23 of 109 Food & Drink in Kuala Lumpur
- Z7473NFpeters00Batu caves elephant sanctuaryCollection on time in a/c car driver was excellent taken too some wonderful places , all went as scheduled, great time had by all , highly recommended, thanks to all involved
- BenB63500Absolutely dismal and appalling!I booked a half day morning city tour of KL with this company as I was only in KL for a short time and only had a morning available. 9am the driver was at the hotel to collect me, great! We drover straight to Petronas Towers to purchase a ticket. Great. Next stop was 5 different city attractions. I was told we were going to a temple, I saw one of the attractions was a mosque so I assumed we were going there. How wrong I was! We drive, and drive and drive further and further until I ask again where we are going to be told Batu Caves! By this time we are in standstill traffic! This tour didn’t include Batu Caves! I knew to do the caves it would be a full day tour. That is why I chose not to do it. The driver went as far as to tell me we drove all the way there for a ‘quick photo’ as there was no parking and had to be quick! What? As it’s now an hour into a 3 hour tour, I insist that instead of the quick photo at the caves which should be experienced over a longer duration, we drive back into the city! The driver had no knowledge it was a half day tour or where any of the stops were to be and instead just did whatever they wanted. I had the driver drop me off at the Central Markets as this was close to many of the tour supposed attractions and that I would do the tour on foot as I didn’t have time any longer to be in KL traffic in a car as they had wasted half the morning! Sent a request for a refund to this company and was advised that there was no refund as I ended the tour - of course I ended it! I refused to continue it! I had no time to continue it with 1 1/2 hours already spent in the car driving to Batu Caves!!! They also said the driver was still in KL and would finish the tour! How generous! I’m currently in a car on the way to the airport writing this! No I won’t be taking up the offer of the tour being finished! I only had enough time for it in the morning and they destroyed that! My warning to anyone booking anything with this tour company is to book it using your credit card! That way if you end up in a similar situation, you can do as I will be, lodging it with your bank for a refund! Let them deal with the bank and prove they provided the tour booked!
- routfams00Firefly experience with Seafood dinner.Driver Shaan Kanda. Beautiful vehicle and bottle water supplied. Melawati hill and silver leaf monkeys were amazing to see. An experience we will remember for a lifetime.
- Hew W00Total disappointment Ipoh Day Trip from KLTo start off, the driver changed the start time from 7:30 to 8 without giving us any reason. He was a subcontracted driver apparently who knew next to nothing about the itinerary and the destinations. He spent most of the trip there on the phone to the other driver getting instructions and as well as making personal calls. He drove erratically and often speeding at over 140km/h. The car itself was clearly lacking any suspension which meant that we were constantly bouncing uncomfortably. While at Kellie’s Castle, we told him that we would only be a few minutes taking photos but when we returned, he and his car were missing. We anxiously waited for more than 1/2 hour in the hot sun thinking that we had been abandoned there and that we had to find our own way back. It turned out he and his friend had left the area to have lunch. No lunch considered for us. When we finally got to Ipoh which by then was 4pm (we still had no lunch even though we requested to have lunch earlier), he couldn’t even show us a decent restaurant but asked us to find one ourselves. He couldn’t tell us where we could get the famous Ipoh chicken rice and white coffee either. Neither could we find one ourselves! Hot, hungry and frustrated we ended up having a small meal in an old restaurant. We were looking forward to seeing the old and new iPoh (as advertised) which he wasn’t able to show us! The trip back was worse than the trip up there as we feared for our lives as the driver began to snore while driving erratically! We had to constantly making sure that he didn’t drop off to sleep again! When it began to rain quite heavily he didn’t turn on the windscreen wipers at all! We counted ourselves lucky to have managed to get back to our hotel in one piece! Instead of booking this trip through other cheaper options we decided to go with a reputable company like yours but how wrong we were!!
- 117hazelm00Great overview tour of the city, perfect for a layoverGreat tour, Shavina was really friendly and had great facts about the city and its attractions. Perfect quick tour for a layover.
- Jzbe00Awesome view from the topMy tour started at 8.30am prompt pick up service, my opinion it is the best time to see the caves, breathtaking view when you get to the top. No rush Its awesome inside Cable car ride up the hill was amazing, Loved Genting Highlands has everything you need😁
- Rickatlondon00Great way to see KL quicklyWe wanted to go up the Petronas towers and found we had left it too late to get tickets online so we booked this tour which included the tower tickets . It worked brilliantly . The tour by car was simple but effective and the guide/driver was interactive. At each location you get dropped off to show yourself around. So nothing fancy, but did the job for us
- TKBDMD00Kuala Lumpur City Tour including Petronas Twin Towers.Fantastic schedule, we started with a prompt pick up from hotel by James, and then straight to Petronas Twin Towers. The tour at the towers is rather tightly scheduled, that’s how the towers handle their tour, not related to the trip advisor schedule. Jane’s then greeted us after the towers and provided us with a great city tour. National Mosque of Malaysia, Merdeka Independence Square, River of Life, Guan Di (Chinese) Temple, Chinatown (Petaling Street), and at the end we asked James to drop us off at the KL Tower. James provided much information about the separate locations, and was able to answer all our questions. It was time and money well spent with a great tour guide.
- K3086SStodda00AVOID- MALAYSIAN TOURS RIYAS. This guy is a scam.AVOID THIS TOUR COMANY- "MALAYSIAN TOURS RIYAS" He drove me from my Hotel to Batu cave. He walked to the bottom of the steps with me and then literally disappeared into the crowd of people. After a few minutes I went back to where he had parked and his car was gone. It was not only terrifying for him to have left me, I was stranded as my backpack containing all my belongings (including my wallet) were in his car. When he did show up over an hour later I asked him where he had gone said that he had been there the entire time, but when we walked to his car, it was not where it was originally parked which told me that he had been lying about being at the cave the entire time. I got my backpack from his car walked away from him. He started following and literally was argumentative / threatening before a local stopped him. I contacted TripAdvisor for a refund and the Tour Operator lied to them saying the tour had been completed. Shameful!
- kratongao00Good expereince- even better tour guide!This was a great experience. The driver makes a big difference so highly recommend Navin! He explained a lot of things, and made sure to get us to the airport on time. He was 15 mins early for pick up and always to make sure we were comfortable. If you book this trip- make sure to request for Navin- you won't regret it!
- nanc932100My Second Family Outing Wish Fulfilled After RetirementLunch at Pusing Public Seafood Restaurant with varieties & delicious Chinese cuisine at Ipoh. Tea break at Ipoh City Coffee Town while waiting for the rain to stop & do some shopping for local snacks & biscuits. Check in Octogen Apartment in the heart of Ipoh town. Is well equipped with utensils, cozy, comfortable & clean. Suitable for 8 pax. Situated in the shopping mall, strategic location, walking distance to restaurants & shops. Dim Sum for Breakfast at Ming Court Restaurant. Long queue early morning. Advisable after 10.00 am if week ends / public holidays. Visited Concubine Street, one of the UNESCO heritage.Down memory lane. Tea break at Chang Jiang F & B, enjoyed coffee, traditional bread & local cuisine. Authentic food & traditional. Did prayer at Ling SenTong Temple for a safe journey back home. Is an enjoyable trip & mission accomplished.👍👍❤️😂
- stephenfV2387XT00Petronas twin tower city tourTour was just as described - went smoothly - guide was knowledgeable - would recommend - fantastic views over City - comfortable air conditioned transport
- StefanArtman00Don’t do it, this service is a fraud.No guided tour is provided, when discussing with the local operator they clarify that the ”tour” is just a pick up from the hotel to the caves then 90 minutes later pick up from caves to the hotel. The driver don’t provide any guidance or information about the caves, this is simply a taxi service to the caves and back as the normal entrance to the caves are free of charge for anyone. I highly advise anyone to get there on your own by commute or taxi and it will be much cheaper and same level of service and experience. A taxi back and forth for me and my wife would cost 1/3 of what we paid for this ”tour”. It is a shame that a trustworthy source like tripadvisor is collaborating with such fraudsters which are fooling their customers. After contacting tripadvisor they still think the local operator is providing a tour service based on the confirmation from the operator even though I have provided WhatsApp thread between myself and the local operator that the ”tour” is just a taxi service.
- Anastasia V00Driver 1h lateThe driver was 1 hour late for pick up. Some of the places specified in the program were not available. I would not bother with this tour of tour company
- WendyL205300Day trip to Cameron HighlandsTea fields were spectacular as well as the waterfalls. Driver was efficient and explained the area well.