Orang Utan Island and Perak Tong Cave Temple Day Tour from Kuala Lumpur
By Way to Kuala Lumpur
Get an up close look at the endangered orangutan on this incredible private tour of Orangutan Island. Experience some of the area’s most stunning natural highlights and learn more about local wildlife. Also visit Perak Tong Cave Temple that has become one of the best cave temples in Malaysia. Enjoy the air-conditioned comfort and convenience of your own private vehicle • Day trip to the Orangutan Island sanctuary in Bukit Merah • Fascinating firsthand experience of Malaysian orangutans • Experts reveal the lives & behaviors of the smart creatures • Chance to capture photos of playful apes swinging in trees • Visit Perak Tong Cave Temple
per adult (price varies by group size)
per adult (price varies by group size)
Lowest price guaranteeReserve now & pay laterFree cancellation
Start time: Check availability
What's not included
- Hotel pick up & drop off ( 0.5 km in city centre )
- English-speaking driver
- Perak Tong Cave Temple Visit
- Round-trip ferry ticket (to/from Orang Utan Island)
- Transport by air-conditioned vehicle
- Simple Simple Local Lunch
- Entry/Admission - Bukit Merah Orang Utan Island Foundation
- Gratuities (optional)
- Additional Food and drinks
- Any donation to temple
- Departure details
- Traveler pickup is offered.
- Free pick-up from hotels within 5km in Kuala Lumpur City Center only
- Hotel pickup is offered. View the hotel list on our checkout page to see if yours is included among the pickup points.
- Returns to original departure point
If you have questions about accessibility, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 104095P8
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Infants must sit on laps
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- A moderate amount of walking is involved; comfortable walking shoes and insect repellent are recommended
- Please be ready and waiting in your hotel lobby 15 minutes prior to your scheduled pick-up time.
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- What you can expect during your visit
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Temperature checks for tour participants upon arrival
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Safety precautions are provided by the property and are not checked by Tripadvisor for accuracy.
- Which attractions will I visit with Orang Utan Island and Perak Tong Cave Temple Day Tour from Kuala Lumpur?
- During this experience, places you will visit include:Discover and book Orang Utan Island and Perak Tong Cave Temple Day Tour from Kuala Lumpur on Tripadvisor
- How much is Orang Utan Island and Perak Tong Cave Temple Day Tour from Kuala Lumpur?
- Orang Utan Island and Perak Tong Cave Temple Day Tour from Kuala Lumpur price starts from $96.00. Discover and book Orang Utan Island and Perak Tong Cave Temple Day Tour from Kuala Lumpur on Tripadvisor
- What is the Orang Utan Island and Perak Tong Cave Temple Day Tour from Kuala Lumpur cancellation policy?
- Orang Utan Island and Perak Tong Cave Temple Day Tour from Kuala Lumpur cancellation policy: For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Discover and book Orang Utan Island and Perak Tong Cave Temple Day Tour from Kuala Lumpur on Tripadvisor
- Which company provides Orang Utan Island and Perak Tong Cave Temple Day Tour from Kuala Lumpur?
- Orang Utan Island and Perak Tong Cave Temple Day Tour from Kuala Lumpur is hosted by Way to Kuala Lumpur. Read reviews, discover additonal experiences or contact Way to Kuala Lumpur on Tripadvisor. Discover and book Orang Utan Island and Perak Tong Cave Temple Day Tour from Kuala Lumpur on Tripadvisor
- If you have questions about this tour or need help making your booking, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 104095P8
- You'll get picked upSee departure details
- Pass byKuala LumpurTapahIpohTerowong Menora ( Lebuhraya Utara Selatan, Perak )Perak River
- 1Bukit Merah Orang Utan Island FoundationStop: 2 hours - Admission includedSee details
- 2Bukit MerahStop: 15 minutesSee detailsPass byTaiping Lake Gardens
- 3Sam Poh TempleStop: 30 minutesSee details
- You'll return to the starting point
About the operator
This experience only has a few reviews, but you can read what other travelers have to say about the operator.
Great tour. Batu Caves are amazing, well worth visiting with bonus of entertaining monkeys. Our guide Maran was exc…
The worst travel agency
It's the worst agency.i booked the 3 hours Kuala Lumpur by night and after seeing 3 buildings in 1,5 hour,the drive…
The weather, the sunset, and the company made this an experience that exceeded my expectations!!! Highly recommend!
Great time at batu cave/pewter museum
A great place to visit while in KL. Batu cave, pewter museum/factory and batik Textile. I recommend it.
AIRPORT STAFF rough & rude to the PASSENGERS
Flight MH178 Date & Time 21st December 2022 about 2030 hours This is a comment from my wife who travelled on 21st D…
Enjoyed the cruise. Got to see beautiful skyline of Johor Bahru. Cruise was clean & well maintained.
Almost give us Heart Attack
We are going to KL tower on 1st of Jan 2023. Tripadvisor is ok but agent almost give us a heart attack..write insid…
Your company has also tried to charge my account twice that is not professional .
Our driver was fantastic. He was very knowledgeable and explained very well all the time about Malaysia and Malaka …
Few attractions and too many food stalls and shops. Long lines up to an hour for every single one. Many attractions…
International Airport, do not be fooled.
Feel like a backwater airport,air-conditioning on ration,very few choices of food, OVERPRICED indeed, the basic dri…
Very unprofessional reception staff
Very unprofessional behaviour by reception lady at ground floor. We have kept on asking for menu and she kept on me…
Above all it was ok. Did not appreciate this trip .we were stressed because of the tickets. May be next time we will do it again
We were stressed as we had to pay return tickets once more though we show the booking number. Above all it was ok. …
A great Batu Caves/Batik factory experience!
Rajah was very nice and very knowledgeable about the caves as well as Kuala Lumpur. He was funny and made conversat…
KL 🏙️ city view from the revolving deck
A great place in with birdseye view of KL and kalang valley. The revolving deck is such a different experience with…
Better to Buy tickets Earlier
We bought the tickets earlier, otherwise we wanted to wait for long and we feel it was very good idea. We got the t…
Hi there, How long is the trip? We are at Expressionz Executive Suites do you pick up from there?