Half Day Kuala Lumpur City Tour - Private or Shared
By Asni Global
This 3.5-hour tour of Kuala Lumpur gives you the opportunity to see the major landmarks and monuments of the Malaysian capital. Visit the Petronas Twin Towers, KLCC Park, King’s Palace, Merdeka (Independence) Square, the National Mosque, Kuala Lumpur Railway Station, and more. Round-trip hotel transport is included, but admission fees are your own expense. • Kuala Lumpur’s architectural icon—the Petronas Twin Towers • Chance to see new construction & historic buildings • Opportunity to browse for souvenirs & try chocolate • National Mosque, National Museum & the Central Market • Route includes Istana Negara, residence of Malaysia's king
per adult (price varies by group size)
per adult (price varies by group size)
Lowest price guaranteeReserve now & pay laterFree cancellation
Ages 0-99, max of 15 per group
Duration: 3h 30m
Start time: Check availability
What's not included
- Hotel pickup and drop-off (Hotel within 1 KM From KLCC)
- Transport by air-conditioned car,van or bus.
- English Speaking Driver
- Food and beverages
- Personal expenses
- Entry/Admission - Istana Negara
- Entry/Admission - Petronas Twin Towers
- Entry/Admission - Thean Hou Temple
- Entry/Admission - National Museum
- Entry/Admission - Malayan Railway Administration Building
- Departure details
- Traveler pickup is offered.
- Free hotel pick up & drop off from your hotel located at Kuala Lumpur City Centre (5km radius from KLCC). You can also join our tour from Kuala Lumpur meeting point namely Malaysia Tourism Centre (MaTic): 109, Jalan Ampang, 55000 Kuala Lumpur, Wilayah Persekutuan Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia.
- MATIC, 109, Jalan Ampang, Kuala Lumpur, 50450 Kuala Lumpur, Wilayah Persekutuan Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia You can also join our tour from Kuala Lumpur meeting point namely Malaysia Tourism Centre (MaTic): 109, Jalan Ampang, 55000 Kuala Lumpur, Wilayah Persekutuan Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia.
- Hotel pickup is offered. View the hotel list on our checkout page to see if yours is included among the pickup points.
- Returns to original departure point
If you have questions about accessibility, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 103600P74
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- What you can expect during your visit
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Temperature checks for tour participants upon arrival
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Safety precautions are provided by the property and are not checked by Tripadvisor for accuracy.
- Which attractions will I visit with Half Day Kuala Lumpur City Tour - Private or Shared?
- During this experience, places you will visit include:Discover and book Half Day Kuala Lumpur City Tour - Private or Shared on Tripadvisor
- How much is Half Day Kuala Lumpur City Tour - Private or Shared?
- Half Day Kuala Lumpur City Tour - Private or Shared price starts from $21.00. Discover and book Half Day Kuala Lumpur City Tour - Private or Shared on Tripadvisor
- What is the Half Day Kuala Lumpur City Tour - Private or Shared cancellation policy?
- Half Day Kuala Lumpur City Tour - Private or Shared cancellation policy: For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Discover and book Half Day Kuala Lumpur City Tour - Private or Shared on Tripadvisor
- Which company provides Half Day Kuala Lumpur City Tour - Private or Shared?
- Half Day Kuala Lumpur City Tour - Private or Shared is hosted by Asni Global. Read reviews, discover additonal experiences or contact Asni Global on Tripadvisor. Discover and book Half Day Kuala Lumpur City Tour - Private or Shared on Tripadvisor
- If you have questions about this tour or need help making your booking, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 103600P74
Reserve your spot
- You'll start atMATICOr, you can also get picked upSee departure details
- 1Merdeka SquareStop: 20 minutesSee details
- 2Istana NegaraStop: 20 minutes - Admission excludedSee details
- 3Petronas Twin TowersStop: 20 minutes - Admission excludedSee details
- 4KLCC ParkStop: 20 minutesSee details
- 5National Mosque (Masjid Negara)Stop: 20 minutesSee details
- 6Thean Hou TempleStop: 20 minutes - Admission excludedSee details
- 7Perdana Botanical GardenStop: 20 minutesSee details
- 8National MuseumStop: 20 minutes - Admission excludedSee details
- 9Malayan Railway Administration BuildingStop: 20 minutes - Admission excludedSee details
- 10National MonumentStop: 20 minutesSee detailsPass byThe Royal Museum (Old Istana Negara)
See 1 more stop
About the operator
This tour has not yet been reviewed, but you can read what other travelers have to say about this operator.
Amazing visit Orang Utan recovey center
We (family of 4) booked a trip through TripAdvisor to visit the recovery center. First of all: booking through Trip…
An Inspiring & Fascinating Experience - Trafalgar Spanish Wonder Tour
This is the 2nd time I opted to join the Trafalgar Tour package - 9 days Spanish Wonder End Barcelona. Indeed, it w…
Extremely valuable private tour of Malacca. Great tourist guide
It was a excellent private tour with a fantastic guide Mr Raja, very knowledgable and kind. We saw the major spots …
Really fun and beautiful river ride
A very fun activety but be prepared to be soaking wet. Swimware or tights and T-shirt are recommended and don't bri…
Worst experience ever
Very bad experience as the company deducted the money but never show up and canceled the trip without notification.…
It huge but comfortable, every single corner there are probably sign which is easy to Walk and the in & out
Review of tour February 13 2020
First of all, what is written in the description is accurate- your booking pays for hotel pickup/travel to Genting …
Amazing trip to Cameron Highlands!!
Had a great trip with Harry. He was at our hotel in agreed time, he did all to show us as much as possible, he was …
Can't speak highly enough of this tour. When we were picked up (exactly at the time quoted) a miracle in KL traffic…
Gorgeous animals and sanctuary
The sanctuary is well maintained, the trainers are so lovely and polite, they promote safe interaction with the ele…
Good day out
Disappointing that we were unable to see bathing etc as it would have been a long wait in the day .Nice to see that…
We went to this tour on Sunday, 5th January 2020. Truthfully, we were not sure if the tour is possible, because we …
A good experience
It was a really good day were me and my wife could enjoy a little more about Malaysia countryside and get to know t…
Overall a nice place to visit on your on your own if you can make arrangements. The sanctuary itself was nice. Film…
We had a amazing trip to see the Orang Utan And then stop on way home to see the temple at Perak Tong. The driver …