per group (up to 5)
Lowest price guaranteeReserve now & pay laterFree cancellation
Duration: 10–12 hours
Start time: Check availability
Live guide: English
What's not included
- Bottled water
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Private transportation
- Fuel surcharge
- Parking Fees
- Entrance Ticket
- Can arrange but at own cost
- Can arrange at own cost
- Entry/Admission - Melaka Butterfly and Reptile Sanctuary
- Entry/Admission - Mini Malaysia & ASEAN Cultural Park Melaka
- Entry/Admission - Kampung Hulu Mosque
- Departure details
- Traveler pickup is offered.
- any hotel in within 20km Radius from Petronas Twin Towers that customer is staying. Pickup time will be at 9:30am NOTE: Notify us your hotel name that you are staying. Pickup outside Kuala Lumpur will be charge separately. Not aplicable for Singapore Pickup
- Hotel pickup is offered. View the hotel list on our checkout page to see if yours is included among the pickup points.
If you have questions about accessibility, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 100720P9
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Infants must sit on laps
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- Which attractions will I visit with Malacca Day Tour (Price based per car)?
- During this experience, places you will visit include:Discover and book Malacca Day Tour (Price based per car) on Tripadvisor
- How much is Malacca Day Tour (Price based per car)?
- Malacca Day Tour (Price based per car) price starts from $249.24. Discover and book Malacca Day Tour (Price based per car) on Tripadvisor
- What is the Malacca Day Tour (Price based per car) cancellation policy?
- Malacca Day Tour (Price based per car) cancellation policy: For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Discover and book Malacca Day Tour (Price based per car) on Tripadvisor
- Which company provides Malacca Day Tour (Price based per car)?
- Malacca Day Tour (Price based per car) is hosted by Pantai Timur Raiders Mpv Taxi. Read reviews, discover additonal experiences or contact Pantai Timur Raiders Mpv Taxi on Tripadvisor. Discover and book Malacca Day Tour (Price based per car) on Tripadvisor
- If you have questions about this tour or need help making your booking, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 100720P9
Reserve your spot
- You'll get picked upSee departure details
- 1Melaka Butterfly and Reptile SanctuaryStop: 60 minutes - Admission excludedSee details
- 2Mini Malaysia & ASEAN Cultural Park MelakaStop: 60 minutes - Admission excludedSee details
- 3Kampung Hulu MosqueStop: 5 hours - Admission excludedSee details
- You'll return to the starting point
About the operator
Pantai Timur Raiders Mpv Taxi
Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
Joined in May 2018
#9 of 323 Transportation in Kuala Lumpur
- Lisa D00Excellent Cameron Highlands tourExcellent tour! Was able to many sights and got a history and cultural lesson along the way. The pace was perfect and the guide was on time and very friendly. I highly recommend this experience.
- 0622Larral00Airport transferExcellent service! On time and very helpful. Highly recommend this company- they communicate with all the information you need
- Renay R00Great Day in KL with our driver AryWe had a great day visiting Kuala Lumpur starting with our driver Ary picking us up on time from the cruise terminal. It was a 45 min drive into the city and Ary made us feel comfortable and safe in his care. We stopped at a number of spots on our day tour and enjoyed them all. Thankyou Pantai Timur Raiders for organising a great day for us.
- Sue M00Would give it 10 star if IcouldExcellent day with Zam would give it 10 stars if I could .Great communication pre meeting .Met us prompt off cruise ship ,air conditioned car.Friendly ,funny ,knowledgable guide.Came inside caves with us and tailor made day .Great food at Petaling market and bargain shopping of copy trainers .Zam was fabulous would certainley recommend this tour company .
- Rebeckka00Memorable vacation for me and my parentsThe trip was comfortable for me and my elderly parents. Driver Ashaari was responsive, friendly, punctual and an expert navigator! He also knows the place well and we had a pleasant time with him on the drive up and down Cameron Highlands and back to KL. One note about the Mossy forest though. It's not very suitable for the elderly if they have weak knees as the steps are high and could be slippery due to the moisture. I only found out after I bought the tickets at the entrance to the park.
- meistervhin00Our Day Tour in Kuala Lumpururonlinerequest@dlsud.edu.phOn our final day in Malaysia, we arranged a city tour of Kuala Lumpur through Klook. They picked us up from our hotel/condominium and transported us to the mall where our tour bus awaited. Inside, we joined fellow tourists who were also part of the tour. Our guide for the day was Mr. Mcpall. Mr. Mcpall Darma, affectionately referred to as Mc (humorously clarifying he had no connection to McDonald's), proved to be an exceptionally informative, witty, and entertaining tour guide. He commenced by providing a concise history of Malaysia before delving into details about the destinations we were about to explore: The Batu Caves, Genting Island, and, of course, the souvenir shops. His narratives not only enriched our understanding of each location but also offered valuable insights on how to efficiently utilize our time at each stop. Meanwhile, Mr. Kassim, our skilled driver, ensured a secure journey. His cautious driving, particularly noticeable to us as we were seated near the bus door, put our safety first. To wrap up our memorable day, they kindly accommodated our request to drop us off at the Petronas Towers, allowing us to capture a lasting image as we concluded our tour.
- oummed202300Wonderful experience!Such a good experience and worth the price paid! Mr Azhari was right on time, polite, friendly, took care of my preferences and the ride was really smooth. Clean car as well. Beware, the drive is long, but I throuroughly enjoyed the whole experience. Just enjoy the view till tou get to the waterfall, tea plantation, lavender farm and all. I would recommend!
- sharonkL1628MV00Efficient, caring service. 5 stars!Wonderful service. My driver was waiting for me as I arrived and had his taxi pulled up right in front of the terminal. I was especially appreciative because I arrived after 30 hours of travel after having broken my ankle just a few weeks prior, and I was delivered to my driver in a wheelchair!! Bravo ! 5 stars
- 807jbh00Airport to KL transferIt was handy having someone wait for you at the airport a we flew in at nearly midnight to KL international. Drive to the city was easy and comfortable.
- Navigate4599555696900Great experienceAmazing trip, driver went out of his way to find locations for us we were interested and drove all the way past Ipoh and Selangor when some things were closed in the Cameron Highlands. Very skilled and knowlegable driver. Will tell you everything about the area and all the locations you pass! Really goes out of his way to make the trip a succes!
- Verna M00Excellent serviceThe driver contacted me right after my reservation, and kept communication to confirm the pick up location, pick up time, how many people traveling, number of luggage…etc, sent me the picture of the vehicle, as well as the plate number. the overall experience was very pleasant. On the day of pick up, he arrived early, waited for us to get to the lobby of the hotel. I really appreciate his courtesy and professionalism!
- Shamsglider00Trip kl to taman negaraWe bought the return trip kl to taman negara and it was excellent. Car was clean and good conditions, driver always in advance and good driving.
- Gabrielle G00Great 2day 1night tourSaloko was the BEST! He picked us up promptly in KL and made the long drive to Cameron Highlands so enjoyable. We learned all about Malaysia and he even took us to a small village where we met more local people. We had some poor weather, but Saloko made sure that it didn’t affect our trip with some quick itinerary adjustments. Highly recommend this tour :)
- bonnie f00Great tour of Kuala Lumpur from the Port Klang Cruise Port!Saloko was a wonderful guide! He picked us up from the Port Klang cruise port and showed us all Kuala Lumpur has to offer! We went to the Sultan's Palace, Batu Caves, stopped at all the significant spots in Kuala Lumpur for photos, the national mosque, and a beautiful temple. We highly recommend this tour and Saloko as our guide!
- 972tanveerh00Best private tour arrangementI used their service as private with custom itinerary. The car was very clean. Always on time & professional.
Detailed Reviews: Reviews order informed by descriptiveness of user-identified themes such as cleanliness, atmosphere, general tips and location information.
Jun 2019 • Family
the whole trip was nice , we also did Kuala Lampur day trip along with Malacca and few hotel to hotel transfer.
Rosman is very punctual with time .
I would definitely recommend their services
Rosman is very punctual with time .
I would definitely recommend their services
Written June 11, 2019
This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews as part of our industry-leading trust & safety standards. Read our transparency report to learn more.
Buy it with
Malacca Day Tour (Price based per car) provided by Pantai Timur Raiders Mpv Taxi
Product Overview: Malacca Day Tour (Price based per car)
Number of Reviews
Number of Photos