Enjoy and travel in comfort on a private transfer from Kuala Lumpur Hotel to Port Dickson Hotel. Our door to door transfer service is ideal for the travellers looking for an easy and convenient way to get to their destination without having to worry about language barriers or hefty cab fares.
per adult (price varies by group size)
Lowest price guaranteeReserve now & pay laterFree cancellation
Ages 0-99, max of 15 per group
Start time: Check availability
What's not included
- One-Way Private Transfer.
- All taxes, fees and handling charges.
- English Speaking Driver.
- Hotel Pickup and hotel drop-off
- Entrance fees if any
- Excess luggage charges (where applicable)
- Additional charges may apply for out of Kuala Lumpur city center hotels
- Surcharges of 50% applicable for the transfer between 2300hrs to 0600hrs and required to be pay directly to the driver upon departure.
- Departure details
- Location Name: Kuala Lumpur Hotels (Hotels Locate 1KM From KLCC Area)
- Kuala Lumpur, Kuala Lumpur, Wilayah Persekutuan
- Kuala Lumpur, Kuala Lumpur, Wilayah Persekutuan
- Returns to original departure point
If you have questions about accessibility, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 89969P13
- Wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- The duration of transfers are approximate, the exact duration will depend on the time of day and traffic conditions.
- Each traveler is allowed a maximum of 1 suitcase and 1 carry-on bag.
- Oversized or excessive luggage (e.g. surfboards, golf clubs or bikes) may have certain restrictions, please inquire with the operator prior to travel to confirm if your excess luggage is acceptable.
- VOUCHER INFO
- You may present either a printed or an electronic voucher for the verification.
- LOCAL OPERATOR INFORMATION
- Local Operator Information, including local contact number/person available on your Confirmation Voucher.
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- How much is Kuala Lumpur Hotel to Port Dickson Hotel Door to Door Private One way Transfer?
- Kuala Lumpur Hotel to Port Dickson Hotel Door to Door Private One way Transfer price starts from $50.67. Discover and book Kuala Lumpur Hotel to Port Dickson Hotel Door to Door Private One way Transfer on Tripadvisor
- What is the Kuala Lumpur Hotel to Port Dickson Hotel Door to Door Private One way Transfer cancellation policy?
- Kuala Lumpur Hotel to Port Dickson Hotel Door to Door Private One way Transfer cancellation policy: For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Discover and book Kuala Lumpur Hotel to Port Dickson Hotel Door to Door Private One way Transfer on Tripadvisor
- Which company provides Kuala Lumpur Hotel to Port Dickson Hotel Door to Door Private One way Transfer?
- Kuala Lumpur Hotel to Port Dickson Hotel Door to Door Private One way Transfer is hosted by Skytrips Transport. Read reviews, discover additonal experiences or contact Skytrips Transport on Tripadvisor. Discover and book Kuala Lumpur Hotel to Port Dickson Hotel Door to Door Private One way Transfer on Tripadvisor
- How much time do I need for Kuala Lumpur Hotel to Port Dickson Hotel Door to Door Private One way Transfer?
- On average, this experience will take approximately 2h. Discover and book Kuala Lumpur Hotel to Port Dickson Hotel Door to Door Private One way Transfer on Tripadvisor
- If you have questions about this tour or need help making your booking, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 89969P13
Reserve your spot
About the operator
Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
Joined in October 2018
#46 of 313 Transportation in Kuala Lumpur
- luisteje00Great trip. Fireflies just okThe visit was great. For my daughter it was the best part of the trip. However the best parts were not the fireflies. Batu caves are amazing, interacting with the silverleaf monkeys and the food were amazing. The fireflies did not seem much more that what you would see in rural Maryland.
- MayumiN2700Great decisionIt was a great decision for me to choose this tour to explore Malacca efficiently. English speaking guide driver Mr. Shah is very kind and calm. I appreciate him that I could enjoyed the lovely historical city! マラッカを効率的に探索するためにこのツアーを選択したことは、私にとって大正解でした。 英語を話すガイドドライバーのシャーさんはとても親切で落ち着いています。 素敵な歴史ある街を満喫できて感謝です！
- Kurt T00I am very butthurt that I was forced to pay for a second person even though I was a single.I am very butthurt that I was forced to pay for two even though I was a single. I have canceled the others and will deal with vendors directly on site from now on.
- Simon P00Great tour great guideGreat tour saw some wonderful sites and our driver (Lee) was really great. He has so much knowledge about everything from the buildings to flora & fauna what grows on what trees etc and how it's harvested and life in Malaysia in general. If you are coming to Kuala Lumpur and need a guide ask for Lee he's the best
- MarkJ406100Group trip with friendsGreat day started with a fantastic driver Dhevan. Extremely informative and went out of his way to discuss area. Also gave us time for ourselves as we toured around Melaka. Dhevan pointed out other sites of interest around the area. I recommend a visit here. Being collected and dropped off at our hotel was fantastic. We were so impressed we used Dhevan to transport to the airport the following day.
- YiTienGroup00Great buffet dinner and buggy driverWe spent our Christmas here and joined the buffet dinner. The food is nice and the waiter and waitress are really helpful and friendly. The carol singing done by the workers are great. Abang Zubir, the buggy driver is really helpful. He will stop his buggy and ask whether we need a ride while we are walking from the clubhouse to the lobby. My youngest son like him so much. This is the photo he took with Abang Zubir. Thanks again to Abang Zubir.
- caroldon201400Ease of TransferWe used ASNI Travel for our transfers. KL to Avani Sepang, then to Lexis Hibiscus Port Dickson & from Port Dickson to the airport hotel for our overnight stay before our flight home.
- Z2753OFscottm00When is a guide not a guide?On the day of our tour it was pouring with rain, as we had already been to Batu Caves we didn’t mind our driver skipping this part so we proceeded to some type of mausoleum. We were not exactly sure what it was as we couldn’t understand the so called tour guide, as it was still raining it appeared to be closed and we weren’t allowed out of the car or to put the windows down to even take a picture. We continued on our way to feed some monkeys (which there were none due to the rain) and the driver offered to wait for it to stop but as that wasn’t likely to happen off we went to the restaurant for tea. The two stars are for the restaurant service, delicious food and the 20min boat ride to see the amazing fireflys. We managed to be returned to our hotel in lightening speed(135km at some point) without running anyone over, covering them in water or hitting any other vehicles( amazingly). Surprisingly we arrived back in one piece at our hotel albeit with a headache and mild case of whiplash from the erratic car ride. Would highly recommend a visit to the fireflys & the restaurant next to the departure point, however would also recommend getting there by private car or grab etc especially if you don’t enjoy fearing for your life in a tour car.
- I8966MUcarlaa00from klia2 to kliahow to get from Klia2 to klia1 i bought a ticket from langhawi to kuala by ai asia (that land us to klia2) i need to get to klia1 to fly from kuala to lebanon
- Thanh Hao D00Nice tourWe booked a group, but got a privatetour, which was awesome. Our driver did a Great Job telling us about different things.
- R3388OOlindah00Firefly TourWe had lots of fun this tour as a group of girls! Our driver was super friendly and knowledgable, making sure we were aware of the do's and dont's of each stop. He also got us to each location quickly and gave us plenty of time to enjoy ourselves. Our first stop at the temple was beautiful and we got some great pics. Our second stop was definitely a highlight, since we got to feed and interact with monkeys hands on. Lots of laughs taking pictures with them on our shoulders! Dinner was a good portion and decent for price. Lastly, the trip out to see the fireflies was unforgettable and a bonus to watch the sunset on the lake!
- Jamcci00Excellent guide with Batu Cave, Firefly and Malawati Hill Day TourI am very satisfied with the tour. Anyway, Mr. Zain's guide was wonderful, and he tought me various things about Malaysia. The most enjoyable thing on this tour was Malawati hill. There are many monkeys they are very quiet monkeys and eat them from our hands!
- cutthroat100Batu Cave, Firefly and Malawati Day TourFriendly driver who had a lot of good information about Kuala Lumpur and the sights we were visiting. Would definitely recommend.
Buy it with
Kuala Lumpur Hotel to Port Dickson Hotel Door to Door Private One way Transfer provided by Skytrips Transport
Product Overview: Kuala Lumpur Hotel to Port Dickson Hotel Door to Door Private One way Transfer
Number of Photos