per adult (price varies by group size)
per adult (price varies by group size)
Lowest price guaranteeReserve now & pay laterFree cancellation
Start time: Check availability
What's not included
- GST (Goods and Services Tax)
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Transport by air-conditioned minivan
- Excess luggage charges (where applicable)
- Alcoholic drinks (available to purchase)
- Departure details
- Traveler pickup is offered.
- For pick up point out of Kuala Lumpur City Center will be additional cost according to distance.
- Hotel pickup is offered. View the hotel list on our checkout page to see if yours is included among the pickup points.
- Returns to original departure point
If you have questions about accessibility, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 58570P15
- Infants must sit on laps
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Infant seats available
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Child rate applies only when sharing with 2 paying adults
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Infant meals not included
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- What you can expect during your visit
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Temperature checks for tour participants upon arrival
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Contactless payment for gratuities and add-ons
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Safety precautions are provided by the property and are not checked by Tripadvisor for accuracy.
- How much is Ipoh Day Tour with Orang Utan Island Visit?
- Ipoh Day Tour with Orang Utan Island Visit price starts from $193.00. Discover and book Ipoh Day Tour with Orang Utan Island Visit on Tripadvisor
- What is the Ipoh Day Tour with Orang Utan Island Visit cancellation policy?
- Ipoh Day Tour with Orang Utan Island Visit cancellation policy: For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Discover and book Ipoh Day Tour with Orang Utan Island Visit on Tripadvisor
- Which company provides Ipoh Day Tour with Orang Utan Island Visit?
- Ipoh Day Tour with Orang Utan Island Visit is hosted by Kuala Lumpur Tour. Read reviews, discover additonal experiences or contact Kuala Lumpur Tour on Tripadvisor. Discover and book Ipoh Day Tour with Orang Utan Island Visit on Tripadvisor
- If you have questions about this tour or need help making your booking, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 58570P15
- You'll get picked upSee departure details
- 1Kuala Lumpur TourStop: 4 hoursIn this Ipoh Day Tour with Orang Utan Island visit will take approximately 12 hours. You will get chance to have a closer look at wild orang-utans as you walk through a protected pathway in the reserve forest. Followed by Sam Poh Tong Temple or known as Cave Temple on the way to Ipoh, the see Ipoh's highlights including Ipoh Railway Station and murals in Old Town, and taste delicious local foods. Includes lunch, Orang Utan Island entrance fees and boat transfer,local lunch is included.Read more
- You'll return to the starting point
About the operator
This tour has not yet been reviewed, but you can read what other travelers have to say about this operator.
Excellent visit - caves and wildlife!
We had an amazing time with Edward. It was a long day but worth doing all of these fun experiences with my daughte…
The tour guide I had was so knowledgeable, I learned more in one day than I would in a short course! I also travell…
Enjoyable tour with our driver/guide Chandra, who was both very knowledgeable and patient, allowing us plenty of ti…
Fantastic tour & guide
This was a brilliant guided tour. Chandran was our driver/guide and we would very highly recommend him. The man is …
Great experience and guide with a wealth of knowledge
Fantastic tour. We really enjoyed most of the activities and found the time spent at each activity was ample. Our g…
Exceptional work xperience!
OUTSTANDING day trip. High rains led to canceling elephants. Tour switched to city your + Batu caves, batik printi…
Great day. Edward was an excellent guide and went above and beyond for us to ensure we had a fantastic time
Full day tour to check a lot of points in a very short time.
This is a very complete tour and it will take roughly 12 hours with a lot of driving. We did some additional visits…
Fantastic trip to Melaka!
We had an amazing time traveling from KL to Melaka. The stops were very interesting and quick. The town of Melaka w…
The single most awful tour I have ever done, having travelled to over 50 different countries. The guide was very ni…
Great tour with Emir. Took us to all the sites listed, provided explanations and information about Kuala Lampur, ma…
Great for animal lovers
This is a great trip if you want to do a lot of animal-related activities in the space of one day. Before you go, B…
Elephant sanctuary tour
I loved feeding the elephants, the deers and the monkeys at Batu Caves. The caves are just marvelous! The lunch at …
This was worth it. Raj our tourguide was amazing. Food was delicious. I particularly liked the fireflies. Because w…
Great selection plus optionals
A great selection of sightseeing, including the optional eagle feeding and blue tears. Be prepared for a steep clim…