DAY TRIP TO THE ROYAL TOWN OF PERAK (KUALA KANGSAR) "TAKE A TOUR, PLANT A TREE, SAVE THE RAINFOREST" KUALA KANGSAR IS POPULARLY KNOWN AS THE ROYAL TOWN OF PERAK LOCALLY. LOCATED NORTH OF MALAYSIA AND ITS LOCATED 240 KM FROM KUALA LUMPUR. IT HAS MANY HISTORY, THE FIRST RUBBER TREE IN MALAYA, THE MALAY COLLEGE, THE FIRST RULERS CONFERENCE AND THE MOST PHOTOGRAPHED MOSQUE IN THE COUNTRY (UBUDIAH MOSQUE). IN THIS TOUR YOU WILL BE VISITING 14 HISTORICAL PLACES IN THIS TOUR YOU WILL PARTICIPATING IN PLANTING A TREE, HAVING LUNCH AT A LARGE OPEN GAZEBO ATOP OF A HILL TO HAVE A SHADED PLACE TO RELAX AND VIEW THE TOWN IN A DISTANCE. WE CALL THIS A "LUNCH PLACE" BECAUSE WE SERVE A SIMPLE MEAL WITH BREATHTAKING VIEWS. THIS GAZEBO IS BUILT FROM WOOD TAKEN FROM OLD HOUSES, SO WE BELIEVE IN RECYCLING AND RENEWING NATURE.
Ages 0-90, max of 40 per group
Start time: Check availability
Live guide: English
What's not included
- Lunch served on banana leaf
- Visiting 14 historical places
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Use of bicycle (upon guest request and subject to weather)
- Transport by air-conditioned vehicle
- Alcoholic drinks (available to purchase)
- Departure details
- Location Name: HOTEL IN KUALA LUMPUR OR KLANG VALLEY Return Location: ARRIVE AT HOTEL IN KUALA LUMPUR AT ABOUT 22:30 HRS
- Kuala Lumpur, Kuala Lumpur, Wilayah Persekutuan
- Returns to original departure point
If you have questions about accessibility, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 41079P3
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Most travelers can participate
- Child rate applies only when sharing with 2 paying adults
- Infant no rates (they do not occupy a seat)
- Dress code is smart casual - wear comfortable trousers and shoes
- Vegetarian option is available, please advise at time of booking if required
- A minimum of 02 people per booking is required
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 40 travelers
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- If you have questions about this tour or need help making your booking, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 41079P3
About the operator
Seri Malaya Travel and Tours - Day Tours
Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
Joined in October 2014
#21 of 201 Outdoor Activities in Kuala Lumpur
- scroggin100SCAM COMPANYTook our money, didnt turn up on the day and emails, messages and phone calls not returned. In the process of trying to get our money back from Trip Advisor- gutted. Was meant to be highlight of our trip to Malaysia
- Departure66805700Taman Negara Day TourThe tour proved our decision to do some nature thing was the right one. Amazing dense forests, trekking just right for a day tour, amazing canopy walk and to finish it off the river ride on the boat freshened us up. The lunch on the floating restaurant was quite ok. Overall I would recommend this to anyone who loves a nature trip. Probably will stay overnight and do the bigger trek next time. Our tour guide Mr. Viji was amazing . He was very knowledgeable and kept us quite engaged through out the drive with information about Malaysia.
- Evi P00Wonderful trip to Malaysia thanks to a wonderful guide!We are 2 friends from Athens, Greece, who visited Kuala Lumpur, early August 2019. Since then we have traveled to more destinations, but we are always looking forward to visiting again Malaisia. Those days, we organized 2 daytrips, via Viator. We had Muhamad Bashir, (Seri Malaya Travel & Tours), as our driver and guide, and we really enjoyed the route and the sights. He was very helpful, eager, pleasant and had a lot of knowledge. And something very important: You can completely trust him . We have the best memories and when we visit Kuala Lumpur again, he will surely be our guide. We highly recommend Muhamad Bashir. Evi & Matina Athens, Greece
- BLL197800Amazing experienceWe had a fantastic guide by the name of Ganesh, very informative, friendly and professional. The rain forest walk with a local guide is a must we really enjoyed it but come prepared its a hike. The trees and views are amazing, the canopy walk is equally so. The boat ride to visit the local tribe is very interesting and informative, but cruising up the amazing river through the rapids and among the giant trees really spectacular. We came across many people who didn't book the boat and they where all deeply saddened. Lunch is basic but very tasty!
- Rebecca L00Wonderful day trip with the awesome Mr ViJiThis was an amazing day and our personal guide, Mr ViJi, was so kind, patient and knowledgeable. We were even given a taste of Depavali hospitality which was a great experience for us. The pick up was on time and the vehicle air conditioned and clean. We learnt a great deal and had a refreshing day out of the city. Wear sensible shoes and rest assured that the climb to the waterfall is worth every step. The Batu cave is an incredible sight to see and the fireflies boat ride is a peaceful way to end the day. A very worthwhile trip that we would highly recommend. Rebecca and Brian
- Saskia B00Great tour to Batu caves and firefliesWe had a great day today with the combination tour of Batu caves and fireflies, including many more stops (Hindu temple, Dutch fortress with silverleaf monkeys etc). Our guide for today, Basil, explained a lot about the different sites and could answer all our questions. He also gave very good advice on our trip to Taman Negara in the following days (which we’ll be doing by ourselves). Both lunch and dinner were included in the tour and were of good quality. When we come back to Malaysia we will certainly come back to Mr Viji’s travel office again. Thank you again for a wonderful day! 🙏
- christinehammond8700Great tour!! So much to seeWe had an amazing day with our tour guide Bashir, he qas very friendly and gave us lots of information on what we were seeing and doing. A jam packed day but we liked that we could see so much in 1 day only. Highly recommend.
- Reuben F00Recommend +++Excellent service. The driver was very helpful and very professional. Strongly recommed this company.
- Charmy c00Recommend a lotVery nice and interesting tour. Driver was very very helpful. We recommend it and the company is very responsible and helpful towards their clients. They also respond immediately to any queries you send. Truly recommend
- Sabine K00Very interesting tour!Mr Viji took us on a walking tour of the old parts of KL. He seemed to know every interesting place, every entrepreneur, every temple and was full of stories of the past and the present. We had a very entertaining day, which was completed by a wonderful Indian lunch. Mr Viji was a knowledgeable guide and a pleasant companion. We will surely contact him again when next in KL!
- Rafael19700900Booking this tour wasn't a good ideaI new that I was taking a risk, since there were no previous reviews... but I didn't think the result would be so bad. On Jan 22, I booked this trip for one person and I got a confirmation; on Jan 25, I got a message from Seri Malaya in which they asked to pay twice because I was a solo traveller. I booked for just one person so I couldn't understand that; I asked to join an existing group or to cancel the booking. I didn't get an answer. I had the same problem with another trip to Batu caves with the same company. Fortunately, TripAdvisor/Viator studied the case and told me that the'd refund my money. In the end, I could visit Taman Negara with NKS Hotel and Travel, which I recommend.
- Rafael19700900Someone must be the first oneBooking this trip was a bad idea. I new that I was taking a risk, since there were no previous reviews... but I didn't think the result would be so bad. On Jan 22, I booked this trip for one person and I got a confirmation; on Jan 25, I got a message from Seri Malaya in hich they asked to pay twice because I was a solo traveler. I has booked for just one person so I couldn't understand that; I asked to join an existing group or to cancel the booking. I didn't get any answer. I had the same problem with another trip to Taman Negara that I booked with the same company. Fortunately, TripAdvisor/Viator studied the case and told me that the'd refund my money. By the way, taking a taxi to Batu is a lot cheaper... and taking a train or a bus from Kuala Sentral costs almost nothing. The entrance to the caves is free, and there's a lot of information around.... that's what I did.
- Jagdesh R00KL TourViji arranged a private City Tour, Batu Caves and Fireflies day tour for a group of 5 of us. Most enjoyable experience had by all. Would highly recommend using Viji. Thanks for the enjoyable experience. Jagdesh
- houtem00Great tours and perfect supportSeri Malaya travel and tours / mr Viji is a perfect way to discover Kula Lumpur and / or other parts of Malysia. Focus on clients wishes / needs and very friendly and flexible. Pro-active and makes you feel at ease and comfortable right from the moment you land at KL airport. Everything is taken care of. Prices are very reasonable. We went to KL- city tour and caves etc, Tamar Negara with family of 5. Perfectly organized by mr Viji. George and Jet
- Wimhermanus00Cameron HighlandsMy wife and I did a private tour to the Cameron highlands with Viji. What a lovely informative trip, nice spacious comfortable vehicle, safe driving and great advice on what to see. All in all a wonderful experience.