per adult (price varies by group size)
per adult (price varies by group size)
Lowest price guaranteeReserve now & pay laterFree cancellation
Ages 3-65, max of 14 per group
Start time: Check availability
What's not included
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Cable car ride (1 Way at Genting Highlands)
- Visit to Strawberry Farm at Goh Tong Jaya
- Photo Stop at Thean Hou Temple
- Visit Genting Highland Sky Avenue : Free on own
- Entry/Admission - Batu Caves
- Entry/Admission - Genting Skyway
- Entry/Admission - Genting Highlands Premium Outlets
- Entry/Admission - Genting Strawberry Leisure Farm
- Entry/Admission - Sky Avenue
- Food and drinks
- Exclude any Entrance fees to Indoor Theme Park and any personal rides
- Please note: Genting "Outdoor Theme Park" is under renovations and currently not in operations yet.
- Departure details
- Traveler pickup is offered.
- Complimentary Pick Up / Drop Off in KL / PJ Hotels Pick up time at 10.00 am
- Hotel pickup is offered. View the hotel list on our checkout page to see if yours is included among the pickup points.
- Returns to original departure point
If you have questions about accessibility, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 43120P29
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Infants must sit on laps
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Please note: Genting "Outdoor Theme Park" is under renovations and currently not operating
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 14 travelers
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- Which attractions will I visit with Batu Caves and Genting Highlands with Cable Car Ride Tour?
- During this experience, places you will visit include:
- Batu Caves
- Genting Strawberry Leisure Farm
- Sky Avenue
- Genting Highlands Premium Outlets
- Petronas Twin Towers
- How much is Batu Caves and Genting Highlands with Cable Car Ride Tour?
- Batu Caves and Genting Highlands with Cable Car Ride Tour price starts from $174.69. Discover and book Batu Caves and Genting Highlands with Cable Car Ride Tour on Tripadvisor
- What is the Batu Caves and Genting Highlands with Cable Car Ride Tour cancellation policy?
- Batu Caves and Genting Highlands with Cable Car Ride Tour cancellation policy: For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Discover and book Batu Caves and Genting Highlands with Cable Car Ride Tour on Tripadvisor
- Which company provides Batu Caves and Genting Highlands with Cable Car Ride Tour?
- Batu Caves and Genting Highlands with Cable Car Ride Tour is hosted by Shajasa Travel and Private Day Tours. Read reviews, discover additonal experiences or contact Shajasa Travel and Private Day Tours on Tripadvisor. Discover and book Batu Caves and Genting Highlands with Cable Car Ride Tour on Tripadvisor
- If you have questions about this tour or need help making your booking, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 43120P29
Reserve your spot
- You'll get picked upSee departure details
- 1Batu CavesStop: 60 minutes - Admission includedSee details
- 2Genting SkywayStop: 30 minutes - Admission includedSee details
- 3Genting Highlands Premium OutletsStop: 30 minutes - Admission includedSee details
- 4Genting Strawberry Leisure FarmStop: 40 minutes - Admission includedSee details
- 5Sky AvenueStop: 3 hours - Admission includedSee detailsPass byPetronas Twin Towers
- You'll return to the starting point
About the operator
This experience only has a few reviews, but you can read what other travelers have to say about the operator.
Amazing hindu temple and firefly amusement
Its really amazing toll statue of god muruga and batu caves like made from wax look alike Firefly amusement park n…
Amazing trip with superb guide VJ
This was without doubt the highlight of our trip to KL. We were very fortunate to have a fantastic guide called VJ …
Silver monkeys and fireflies
The silver monkeys were amazing, so soft, gentle and cute. Take food to feed them or buy there. Would love to see t…
guide was very good. batu caves very impressive. elephant sanctuary not so much
good day out but i was expecting to see something closer to a sanctuary and less of what i actually saw which was e…
Yes to all !!
Again we had a great guide who took us for a half day tour, first the caves which are really amazing and the steps …
Went with our children (9 and 11rs) we all really enjoyed the tour. The monkeys and fireflies were the favourites.…
A fun and unique experience!
My boyfriend and I thoroughly enjoyed our Batu Caves and firefly cruise experience with Shajasa Travel. Our guide V…
good to see, great for kids to see the elephants
I highly recommend this trip especially if you are travelling with kids. the batu caves are interesting, the elepha…
We took the tour to Genting highlands and Bukit Tinggi. I was with my 60+ year old parents. We had a blast. Our gui…
Great day out
Not normally ones for tours but we were limited with time and did not want to lose time getting to the two places u…
Best tour with the best tour guide ever!!!!
We were picked up on time and driven safely to our destinations which were absolutely brilliant!! Gosh the climb up…
JPO is a heaven for branded goodaholic.The food court is also clean and well maintain and most of the stall owners …
Worst day tour we have ever done
Only done half of what they listed in the list of inclusions; we only did the chinese temple and orangutan island- …
Best day + Best deal
I traveled to KL on a whim during a visit to Singapore. I figured since KL was only a hour flight away, I should kn…
Enjoyable tour - Loved it!
My husband and I took the tour this Sat. Ultimately it was just 2 of us in a quite large car, so we got a private t…
Detailed Reviews: Reviews order informed by descriptiveness of user-identified themes such as cleanliness, atmosphere, general tips and location information.
Oct 2017 • Couples
This tour covers Batu caves (religious and dark caves) cable car ride and visit to Genting Highliand. Once has to go by car, by foot, by car and then by cable car. Dont forget the Chinese temple on the way by cable car from Awana to Genting Heights. At the destination there is a casino. Carry your passport or any ID for entry into the casinos.
Written October 28, 2017
This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews as part of our industry-leading trust & safety standards. Read our transparency report to learn more.
Greetings from Shajasa Travel and Tours! It is nice to hear from you again. Thank you for your kind words and compliments :) On behalf of Shajasa Travel, it has been our pleasure serving you. Should you or your friends require our services in the future, please do not hesitate to contact us. We wish you with loads of cheerful n wonderful tidings in your all endeavours. Terima Kasih dan Jumpa Lagi (Thank you and See you again)
Written April 9, 2019
This response is the subjective opinion of the management representative and not of Tripadvisor LLC.
Does it visit the Tea and Strawberey farms also the Waterfalls of Highland?
Buy it with
Batu Caves and Genting Highlands with Cable Car Ride Tour provided by Shajasa Travel and Private Day Tours
Product Overview: Batu Caves and Genting Highlands with Cable Car Ride Tour
|Number of Reviews||1|
|Number of Photos||12|