Lowest price guaranteeReserve now & pay laterFree cancellation
Start time: Check availability
What's not included
- Meet & greet services
- Pick up/drop off service from major KL City hotels
- Sightseeing/Tour service in an air-conditioned vehicle/s
- Assistance of English speaking driver/guide
- Government & Services Tax
- Entry/Admission - Jadi Batek Gallery
- All Meals and accommodation as and where not specified above
- Any Camera/video camera fees, other incidentals,
- Tips & Gratuities for Driver and tour Guide
- All Personal Incidentals and Expenses
- Departure details
- Traveler pickup is offered.
- Please be ready at hotel lobby at least 10 minutes before the pick up time. Our guide will announce your name at the lobby area for pick up. Should you require further assistance please contact our hotline at +6016 6018 696
- MATIC, 109, Jln Ampang, Kuala Lumpur, 50450 Kuala Lumpur, Wilayah Persekutuan Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia Please be ready at the Counter at least 15 minutes before the tour start. Our Guide will approach you by announcing your name.
- Hotel pickup is offered. View the hotel list on our checkout page to see if yours is included among the pickup points.
- Returns to original departure point
If you have questions about accessibility, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 34669P4
- Infants must sit on laps
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Child rate applies only when sharing with 2 paying adults
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- What you can expect during your visit
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Temperature checks for tour participants upon arrival
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Contactless payment for gratuities and add-ons
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Safety precautions are provided by the property and are not checked by Tripadvisor for accuracy.
- Which attractions will I visit with Kuala Lumpur Explorer Tour?
- During this experience, places you will visit include:Discover and book Kuala Lumpur Explorer Tour on Tripadvisor
- How much is Kuala Lumpur Explorer Tour?
- Kuala Lumpur Explorer Tour price starts from $44.00. Discover and book Kuala Lumpur Explorer Tour on Tripadvisor
- What is the Kuala Lumpur Explorer Tour cancellation policy?
- Kuala Lumpur Explorer Tour cancellation policy: For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Discover and book Kuala Lumpur Explorer Tour on Tripadvisor
- Which company provides Kuala Lumpur Explorer Tour?
- Kuala Lumpur Explorer Tour is hosted by Tour East Day Tours. Read reviews, discover additonal experiences or contact Tour East Day Tours on Tripadvisor. Discover and book Kuala Lumpur Explorer Tour on Tripadvisor
- If you have questions about this tour or need help making your booking, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 34669P4
- You'll start atMATICOr, you can also get picked upSee departure details
- 1Batu CavesStop: 60 minutesSee details
- 2Royal Selangor Visitor CentreStop: 30 minutesSee detailsPass byJalan Ampang
- 3Jadi Batek GalleryStop: 15 minutes - Admission includedSee details
- You'll return to the starting point
About the operator
This tour has not yet been reviewed, but you can read what other travelers have to say about this operator.
Petronas Twin Tower Sky Bridge Tour
The view is spectacular, can even see Genting Highlands on the mountain, worth visiting. Well organised going up th…
They cancelled on us 2hrs 20min after the pick up time.
They should have reached us prior to the pick up time, so that we could avoid wasting two hrs waiting.
It was a slightly different experience than described, but this is because of the impact of Covid and hopefully thi…
Sepilok Nature Tour wth Private Chauffeur
Spend 3D2N visiting Sandakan Sepilok - Lubuk Bay (Proboscis monkeys), orang utan rehabilitation centre, sun bear & …
Sterling work highlighted in this tour.
I came here again recently after the slow reopening post-Covid and was pleased to see that both sanctuaries' sterli…
Great day, special thanks to Anzar who was the best taxi driver and tour guide - very funny and helpful! Tel no: 01…
Sun Bears at Sepilok
Particularly wanted to see the sun bears while we were touring Borneo and as it is next to the Orangutan Rehabilita…
Silver Monkeys and Proboscis Monkeys
We came to the Proboscis Monkey Centre in time for the feeding, whilst there were no Proboscis around, there were a…
These two sanctuary’s are well worth a visit
The love that goes into looking after these endangered species is all to apparent. There are three areas in the su…
Excellent just an Excellent experience
What a fantastic place this is, such a worthwhile sanctuary these beautiful creatures look so happy, a good mix of …
Couldn't ask for the best tour ever. Our local tour guide Mr. Darwis and driver Ah Fat, were just so knowlegeable.…
Have book this tour many months in advance for one pax for €107! Arrive just night before the morning tour, have ve…
Well Organised and Enjoyable
Just done exactly as advertised with a comfortable vehicle and polite and informative guide. We were never rushed a…
Company cancelled my booking at the last minute
I booked and paid for the trip about 6 weeks in advanced & was told it was confirmed. This trip was the only reason…
Proboscis and orang utan tour are a must see!
I did not take this specific tour but we did take another tour to see the Labuk Bay Proboscis monkeys. I think I e…