per adult (price varies by group size)
Lowest price guaranteeReserve now & pay laterFree cancellation
Start time: Check availability
Live guide: English
What's not included
- Food Tasting
- English speaking driver/guide
- Hotel pickup and drop-off by air-conditioned vehicle
- Alcoholic drinks (available to purchase)
- Personal expenses
- Departure details
- Traveler pickup is offered.
- Send us your hotel name with address to arrange pick up.
- Hotel pickup is offered. View the hotel list on our checkout page to see if yours is included among the pickup points.
If you have questions about accessibility, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 20961P37
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Infants must sit on laps
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Please note that driver / guide will give you a general overview of the market but will not go for shopping with you. You will have to bargain, shop and explore the markets on your own
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- Which attractions will I visit with Private Kuala Lumpur Night Market And Food Tour?
- During this experience, places you will visit include:Discover and book Private Kuala Lumpur Night Market And Food Tour on Tripadvisor
- How much is Private Kuala Lumpur Night Market And Food Tour?
- Private Kuala Lumpur Night Market And Food Tour price starts from $87.18. Discover and book Private Kuala Lumpur Night Market And Food Tour on Tripadvisor
- What is the Private Kuala Lumpur Night Market And Food Tour cancellation policy?
- Private Kuala Lumpur Night Market And Food Tour cancellation policy: For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Discover and book Private Kuala Lumpur Night Market And Food Tour on Tripadvisor
- Which company provides Private Kuala Lumpur Night Market And Food Tour?
- Private Kuala Lumpur Night Market And Food Tour is hosted by Travelvago. Read reviews, discover additonal experiences or contact Travelvago on Tripadvisor. Discover and book Private Kuala Lumpur Night Market And Food Tour on Tripadvisor
- If you have questions about this tour or need help making your booking, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 20961P37
Reserve your spot
- You'll get picked upSee departure details
- 1ChinatownStop: 45 minutesSee details
- 2Merdeka SquareStop: 20 minutesSee details
- 3Central Market Kuala LumpurStop: 60 minutesSee details
- 4Jalan Masjid IndiaStop: 30 minutesSee details
- You'll return to the starting point
About the operator
Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
Joined in July 2017
#17 of 458 Tours & Activities in Kuala Lumpur
- Anina V00Half day cultural tourGunalan was super nice and accommodating. He was also very knowledgeable about Malaysian history and culture. We really had a good time!
- Worthamention5900Bath cave tourCaptain Vera offered advice on dress code prior to our tour. He picked my husband and I up for the hotel. What a lovely gentleman! There was enough time to explore each of the religious sites and points of interest. I would recommend the tour!
- sexonlegs123400Great Trip.Fab trip - Karthi was a great tour guide. Highly recommend, ran so smooth and simple. Was able to visit more places than expected.
- annamV4361HU00Cultural tour with excellent guideExcellent tour guide Aru, very knowledgeable and friendly. Lots of history and the sites are at good intervals. Would recommend.
- kandy6700City TourWe had a full city tour of Kuala Lumpur our driver Ayyanar he was such an amazing guy. Asking us what we wanted to do with out rushing us.He was very informative and kind. It was one of the best private tours we have ever had !
- Inspire0245558390600Great one day tour at own paceGreat tour , was able to go at my own pace and choose the elements that fit around my schedule - MJ was very accommodating. Would recommend if you’re interested in a 1 day key highlights tour.
- runner27rsn004hr KL TourSuch a great trip that hits so many spots in 4hrs, great way to kick off your visit in Kuala Lumpur. The driver Ayyanar was amazing, so knowledgeable of the area and very professional. He knew the roads and parking spots like the back of his hand, was very impressed.
- O3805TOmiked00Great tour by NanthaGreat tour by Nantha, he was incredibly friendly, polite, and knowledgeable. He had a lot to share about Malaysian history and culture which was very interesting. I would highly recommend this tour - thank you Nantha!
- Road42234400Great cultural tourMJ's tour of Kuala Lumpur, including the iconic Batu Caves, was a highlight of my travel experience. Their guidance not only showcased the breathtaking beauty of the caves but also immersed us in the local culture and history. MJ's seamless organization and insightful narratives added depth to each destination, creating a well-rounded and enriching journey. The personalized attention to our interests and the seamless flow of the tour demonstrated MJ's commitment to providing an exceptional and memorable exploration of Kuala Lumpur. I highly recommend MJ for an enlightening and enjoyable tour experience.
- johnathonw70100Great tour, Great serviceJay was an amazing tour guide with a wealth of knowledge about the area and all tour destinations. Jay was a great and safe diver getting us everywhere safely and timely.
- 473sauravb00Perfect day tour of KLI was lucky to have Ayyanar, as my local guide for the day at KL. My full day trip went very well. He communicated very well regarding the pickup points and the meeting points in between different attractions. The day trip visit to KL covered all major attractions. Ayyanar was very knowledgeable and provided historical details of all the attractions visited. He is very friendly, cheerful and polite. His caring and smiling nature adds icing on the cake. He keeps his clients first. I would highly recommend Ayyanar as your next local guide and if you are there for a day, the full day tour is jam packed with all major attractions. Both of these will makes the trip perfect and highly enjoyable.
- denitsas10100Well-paced tour. Saw all major attractions.We visited all the major attractions, the car was new & clean, the tour was well-paced and my guide Ayyanar was very attentive. Thank you!
- Mumbai2C00Highly recommended guide of Kuala LumpurWe had such an amazing experience seeing all the different cultural points of Kuala Lumpur. Jay was a very good guide as he was knowledgeable and very funny! He also fit in two extra stops that was not listed in the original itinerary! Would recommend for anyone visiting KL!
- nathanpT3304UK00Interesting experience with monkeys and pretty fireflies! The tour guide Jay was awesomeWe loved the tour with our guide Jay. He was very fluent in English which can’t be taken for granted—we appreciated not having a language barrier with our guide. The fireflies were great and we got to interact with the monkeys. Both were unforgettable. Since it’s a private tour your guide matters a lot and Jay was witty yet professional. I would go on a trip with him again. If you can choose your guide then he’s the one to go with. I haven’t had that much luck with guided tours in SEA but this was definitely different thanks to him.
- matthewaH9927BW00Great tour of Kuala Lumpur’s highlightsGreat trip with Guna! He was very knowledgeable and patient with us! We hit the main religious highlights of the city. Glad we picked this option over the full day one as we were able to have lunch at our leisure before the Petronas towers on our own. We are slow and take tons of photos so I imagine something would’ve been cut if we did the full day. All we had to cut was a bit of shopping at the central market at the end, and that can be rectified by letting the driver leave you there instead of taking you to the hotel afterwards.
*Likely to sell out: Based on Viator’s booking data and information from the provider from the past 30 days, it seems likely this experience will sell out through Viator, a Tripadvisor company.
Buy it with
Private Kuala Lumpur Night Market And Food Tour provided by Travelvago
Product Overview: Private Kuala Lumpur Night Market And Food Tour
Number of Photos