per adult (price varies by group size)
Lowest price guaranteeReserve now & pay laterFree cancellation
Start time: Check availability
Live guide: English
What's not included
- Seafood lunch
- English speaking driver / guide
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Boat Ride.
- Personal expense
- Departure details
- Traveler pickup is offered.
- Please send us your hotel name with address to arrange pick up.
- Hotel pickup is offered. View the hotel list on our checkout page to see if yours is included among the pickup points.
If you have questions about accessibility, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 20961P29
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infants must sit on laps
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Vegetarian food is serve upon request. Please inform in advance
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- Which attractions will I visit with Private Tour: Crab Island Sightseeing Boat Ride and Seafood Lunch?
- During this experience, places you will visit include:Discover and book Private Tour: Crab Island Sightseeing Boat Ride and Seafood Lunch on Tripadvisor
- How much is Private Tour: Crab Island Sightseeing Boat Ride and Seafood Lunch?
- Private Tour: Crab Island Sightseeing Boat Ride and Seafood Lunch price starts from $125.00. Discover and book Private Tour: Crab Island Sightseeing Boat Ride and Seafood Lunch on Tripadvisor
- What is the Private Tour: Crab Island Sightseeing Boat Ride and Seafood Lunch cancellation policy?
- Private Tour: Crab Island Sightseeing Boat Ride and Seafood Lunch cancellation policy: For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Discover and book Private Tour: Crab Island Sightseeing Boat Ride and Seafood Lunch on Tripadvisor
- Which company provides Private Tour: Crab Island Sightseeing Boat Ride and Seafood Lunch?
- Private Tour: Crab Island Sightseeing Boat Ride and Seafood Lunch is hosted by Travelvago. Read reviews, discover additonal experiences or contact Travelvago on Tripadvisor. Discover and book Private Tour: Crab Island Sightseeing Boat Ride and Seafood Lunch on Tripadvisor
- If you have questions about this tour or need help making your booking, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 20961P29
Reserve your spot
- You'll get picked upSee departure details
- 1Sultan Salahuddin Abdul Aziz Shah MosqueStop: 15 minutesSee details
- 2Pulau KetamStop: 2 hoursSee details
- 3Thean Hou TempleStop: 15 minutesSee details
- You'll return to the starting point
About the operator
Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
Joined in July 2017
#17 of 459 Tours & Activities in Kuala Lumpur
- nickwJ1708QO00Excellent tour, amazing locations and bang for your buckDriver was excellent, very convenient and plenty of time to explore all the places at my own pace. Even took me to some extra locations. More than worth it for the price you pay.
- Dominicanzone00Amazing!!!We had a great time, Nantha our tour guide was amazing, took beautiful photos for us and was very pleasant. He is very friendly, profesional and knowledgeable. We highly recommended Mr. Nantha as a tour guide.
- Nav B00Excellent fact filled tour of KL.Karthi is a very knowledgeable guide. He gave us lots of facts and information about KL. The tour was very nicely paced with plenty of stops to take in the sites. Definitely recommend it to anyone on a short stay in KL.
- nantha14047100Nice trip by experience guide who took me all the as per iternary me realt enjoyed the tour tq so much NKNICE cultural tour with so experienced guide NK will back again with my frenz n look for same driver guide again on my next vacation to Malaysia
- NatashaJS8800Great tour and very helpful guideOur guide, Segar was super helpful and informative. He took lots of good photos for us and showed us all the good places to get the best views. Definitely recommend this tour if you want to see lots of places in one day.
- Joanne M00Insightful and interesting tourA great variety of places visited, which showcased the cultural diversity in Malaysia. Our driver/guide Alim was professional, friendly and I would definitely recommend
- Naleenum00Skip the line was not a skip the line tourWe paid for a skip the line tour but on both locations we had to join the waiting lines to start our visit. So not sure why we paid for a skip the line when there is no such thing.
- Sherpa6533618085500Poor Booking for Half day tripThis was 1 December 2023. We were informed to be prepared with extra dress. The duration was 9am to 3 pm. But when a car came with a driver told us he would leave us before 12:30pm. We visited Batu cave 11am and went to see Chinese temple, central market only and he left us 12:30pm. We could not see as booked and confirmed, but waisted money.
- Quest0822266998100I am an African. Embracing my great grandmother's Asian roots!My guide Nantha was such great company. Very informed and passionate about what the tour has to offer. I took so many videos with his help too. What an AWESOME TOUR ON CULTURE. JUST WHAT I NEEDED!
- marcchristen2900Great overview of KL’s cultural sitesWas a very good tour where you visit the Batu caves as well as the main cultural sites of KL. Nentha was a very knowledgeable and friendly tour guide. Very much recommended.
- isaac29000Private tourThere's nothing like a private tour, my tour guide and driver krathi was amazing. He drove me to all the tourist site while explaining the history behind the attraction sites.
- lukehallewell00A comfortable and memorable day outThe tour was so well timed we managed to have ample time at every single stop, and even arrived at the Petronas Twin Towers slightly ahead of schedule (which meant coffee time). Ayyanar was a respectful, knowledgable, and really fun tour guide, which made the whole experience very memorable. Also, every stop on this tour was so fascinating and pieced together the history of this brilliant city.
- ANGELINA L00Great Service!Knowledgeable and helpful guide, did the tour quickly and efficiently. Jay explained during the tour few historic and facts about the sites we visited. Thanks Jay!
- corbinm53200Amazing Tour!Aru was an amazing guide and person. He had so much knowledge and passion about the country and sites we visited. His car was super clean, comfortable, good air, and provided water. He was very accommodating and flexible. Highly recommend this!
- O2126MWkaties00Good time but room for improvementI did the Full Day Taman Negara Tour from Kuala Lumpur. I booked through Get Your Guide. The park is beautiful and our guide was very knowledgeable and personable. My driver from Kuala Lpir was also great. The village portion of the trip was extremely interesting and the rapid shooting was really fun (but do be aware this means getting completely soaked while boating through the rapids. I thoroughly enjoyed it but i didn't realize that was what was going to happen and neither did the other people in my group). As far as the hiking portion goes, I would not recommend this particular tour if you are an avid hiker. It's super short and mostly on a boardwalk/built stairs. It's not necessary to have a guide to do this hike and if you are a strong hiker who wants an immersive jungle experience, I recommend picking a hike with a longer tour. My itinerary said lunch would be at a floating restaurant but I was taken with my other group members to a resort and given a very small buffet. The food was fine but it wasn't at all what I expected. Overall I felt a lot of things were unclear. I don't know if it's Get Your Guide or Travelvago to blame but there seemed to be a lack of communication between the two and with the guide company out of Taman Negara. I had a good experience, but there is definitely room for improvement in description of the activity and coordination between the companies.
Detailed Reviews: Reviews order informed by descriptiveness of user-identified themes such as cleanliness, atmosphere, general tips and location information.
Great location for pictures - very colorful. Enjoyed getting out of Kuala Lumpur. We were the only foreign tourists - everyone else was either local or had come over from the mainland. We had crab in one of the local restaurants - very messy but excellent.
Our guide was knowledgeable and really paid attention to our needs/requests.
Our guide was knowledgeable and really paid attention to our needs/requests.
Written November 11, 2018
This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews as part of our industry-leading trust & safety standards. Read our transparency report to learn more.
*Likely to sell out: Based on Viator’s booking data and information from the provider from the past 30 days, it seems likely this experience will sell out through Viator, a Tripadvisor company.
Buy it with
Private Tour: Crab Island Sightseeing Boat Ride and Seafood Lunch provided by Travelvago
Product Overview: Private Tour: Crab Island Sightseeing Boat Ride and Seafood Lunch
Number of Reviews
Number of Photos