Half Day KYOTO Custom Tour with Private Car and Driver
By iSEKAI Travel
Private VIP Tour in KYOTO allows you to “Customize Your Itinerary” to fit your specific travel expectations. You have your own private car and driver who can speak English for approximately 5 hours. Our team assists you to manage the tour, give recommendations, make reservations and check information. <<< You customize your own Half Day Trip in KYOTO>>> STEP1: We propose list of famous destinations while you share with us your travel desires and special requests. STEP2: With careful communication and planning, we share and exchange our draft detailed itinerary. STEP3: We revise/finalize the itinerary. ***You can always change the itinerary even on the day while traveling on the van. Please feel free to reach our team and driver for recommendation at any time. ***1 FREE pocket wi-fi to be used on board. ***Extra charges will be applied for over time service.
per group (up to 9)
per group (up to 9)
Lowest price guaranteeReserve now & pay laterFree cancellation
Start time: Check availability
What's not included
- Private transportation
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Entry/Admission - Arashiyama
- Entry/Admission - Kinkakuji Temple
- Entry/Admission - Kiyomizu-dera Temple
- Entry/Admission - Sanjusangendo Temple
- Departure details
- Traveler pickup is offered.
- ***This is a door-to-door service. Other than hotels, ryokans, and ports listed above, we pick up and drop off all guests at other types of accommodation like AirBNB, Train Stations or their desired destinations within the traveled city. ***Pick up and drop off time could be arranged according to your convenience. ***Extra Charge will be applied for Kansai International Airport (KIX) Transfers.
- Kyoto Station, Higashishiokoji Kamadonocho, Shimogyo Ward, Kyoto, 600-8216, Japan
- Port of Osaka
- Port of Kobe
- Hotel pickup is offered. View the hotel list on our checkout page to see if yours is included among the pickup points.
- Returns to original departure point
If you have questions about accessibility, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 133639P35
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- Which attractions will I visit with Half Day KYOTO Custom Tour with Private Car and Driver?
- How much is Half Day KYOTO Custom Tour with Private Car and Driver?
- Half Day KYOTO Custom Tour with Private Car and Driver price starts from $516.74. Discover and book Half Day KYOTO Custom Tour with Private Car and Driver on Tripadvisor
- What is the Half Day KYOTO Custom Tour with Private Car and Driver cancellation policy?
- Half Day KYOTO Custom Tour with Private Car and Driver cancellation policy: For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Discover and book Half Day KYOTO Custom Tour with Private Car and Driver on Tripadvisor
- Which company provides Half Day KYOTO Custom Tour with Private Car and Driver?
- Half Day KYOTO Custom Tour with Private Car and Driver is hosted by iSEKAI Travel. Read reviews, discover additonal experiences or contact iSEKAI Travel on Tripadvisor. Discover and book Half Day KYOTO Custom Tour with Private Car and Driver on Tripadvisor
- If you have questions about this tour or need help making your booking, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 133639P35
- You'll start atKyoto StationOr, you can also get picked upSee departure details
- 1ArashiyamaStop: 60 minutes - Admission excludedSee details
- 2Kinkakuji TempleStop: 30 minutes - Admission excludedSee details
- 3Fushimi Inari-taisha ShrineStop: 30 minutesSee details
- 4Kiyomizu-dera TempleStop: 30 minutes - Admission excludedSee details
- 5GionStop: 20 minutesSee details
- 6Sanjusangendo TempleStop: 30 minutes - Admission excludedSee details
- You'll return to the starting point
About the operator
This tour has not yet been reviewed, but you can read what other travelers have to say about this operator.
Personal and perfect
We chose this experience so we could fit a number of sights into a single day as we could since we were only spendi…
Fantastic driver and comfortable van. We made it to all attractions on our wish list. Great service, great day trip
Pleasurable Trip with Shinji
Had a pleasurable customized tour with Shinji. Took us to see Meriken Park at Kobe. He also recommended a restauran…
Great day out
We had a lovely day seeing the sights of Kyoto and Nara. Our party of 6 had an age range of 3-82 years, including 3…
Great idea to cover two cities within one day! The van is equipped with a portable fridge and speakers. The view, t…
Amazing experience in Kyoto (in English nonetheless!)
Marine is fantastic. She knows good place to rent Kimono. My favorite one is sipping green tea with my Kimono in a …
The best driver
It’s a rainy day. Me and my girlfriend didn’t want to miss Arashiyama, Kinkakuji, Gion and Fushimi Inari Taisha, Ki…
Strongly recommed you
Private VIP Tour Osaka could arrange everything we asked for. Accomodation, food, tour guide and many extras. We tr…
Impressive Trip in Kyoto
Book a day tour in kyoto with discovery car. The car is very new and the driver is very friendly. We really enjoyed…
First Japanese Trip on a wheelchair
Private Tour OSAKA has done an incredible job accommodating and catering for my specific needs and wants for my fir…
My mom and my dad cannot walk a lot, so, I decided to hire a car & driver knowing the fact that the public transpor…
I have 5 children, 2 elderly and 3 adults in a group. Renting a van and English speaking driver is very convenient …
Awesome day at Kyoto!
Had an awesome day trip to Kyoto with iSEKAI Travel. Our guide is super friendly and helpful. The highlight of the …
We booked anEnglish speaking guide but although we grew to love Singji his English wasn’t good enough for this tour…