Private Tour - Golden Shrine?! Explore world Heritage in Kyoto
By otomo travel
You might have heard of Kinkaku-ji Temple: the famous golden temple in Kyoto. It is a must-visit spot, and there are also other major tourist spots around it. However, on this tour, you will visit Kinkaku-ji temple and other minor but worth visiting spots around it, which makes it a special tour for you! You will like the solemn world heritage famous among locals since it is not too crowded, and the garden which has fascinated people for a long time. You are going to use a bus with a 1-day ticket, which will be troublesome if traveling by yourself, but you have our otomo guide on this tour who will take you to the spots smoothly. Don’t forget to book your tour with your otomo guide!
per adult (price varies by group size)
per adult (price varies by group size)
Lowest price guaranteeFree cancellation
Start time: Check availability
Chinese, Japanese, English
What's not included
- Private Tour
- Tour Guide
- Necessary expenses for the tour guide
- Travel expenses and entrance fees for your own
- Money for food/drinks, souvenirs and extra activities for your own
- Hotel pick-up and drop-off
- The use of private van
- Entry/Admission - Kinkakuji Temple
- Entry/Admission - Kyoto
- Entry/Admission - Ninna-ji Temple
- Entry/Admission - Kyoto
- Departure details
- Kyoto Sta., Higashishiokojicho, Shimogyo Ward, Kyoto, 600-8216, Japan In front of the Bus Ticket Center near the central gate(Karasuma gate) of Kyoto Station, JR Line
- Ritsumeikan Daigaku-mae, Hirano Kamiyanagicho, Kita Ward, Kyoto, 603-8355, Japan In front of Ritsumeikan University Bus Stop
If you have questions about accessibility, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 85886P240
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- The tour begins and ends in different locations. If you would like to change the location of where the tour ends, please consult with your tour guide.
- The travel expense is not included in the tour fee. Please bring extra money to experience this tour to its fullest. (Entrance fees, transportation fees, activity fees, etc. - at least about JPY 3000)
- If you do not arrive at the specified starting place after 60 minutes from the agreed meeting time, the tour will be considered canceled.
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- What you can expect during your visit
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Safety precautions are provided by the property and are not checked by Tripadvisor for accuracy.
- Which attractions will I visit with Private Tour - Golden Shrine?! Explore world Heritage in Kyoto?
- During this experience, places you will visit include:Discover and book Private Tour - Golden Shrine?! Explore world Heritage in Kyoto on Tripadvisor
- How much is Private Tour - Golden Shrine?! Explore world Heritage in Kyoto?
- Private Tour - Golden Shrine?! Explore world Heritage in Kyoto price starts from $92.26. Discover and book Private Tour - Golden Shrine?! Explore world Heritage in Kyoto on Tripadvisor
- What is the Private Tour - Golden Shrine?! Explore world Heritage in Kyoto cancellation policy?
- Private Tour - Golden Shrine?! Explore world Heritage in Kyoto cancellation policy: For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Discover and book Private Tour - Golden Shrine?! Explore world Heritage in Kyoto on Tripadvisor
- Which company provides Private Tour - Golden Shrine?! Explore world Heritage in Kyoto?
- Private Tour - Golden Shrine?! Explore world Heritage in Kyoto is hosted by otomo travel. Read reviews, discover additonal experiences or contact otomo travel on Tripadvisor. Discover and book Private Tour - Golden Shrine?! Explore world Heritage in Kyoto on Tripadvisor
- If you have questions about this tour or need help making your booking, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 85886P240
- You'll start atKyoto Sta.Higashishiokojicho, Shimogyo Ward, Kyoto, 600-8216, JapanIn front of the Bus Ticket Center near the central gate(Karasuma gate) of Kyoto Station, JR LineSee address & details
- 1Kitano TenmanguStop: 30 minutesSee details
- 2Hirano ShrineStop: 10 minutesSee details
- 3Kinkakuji TempleStop: 40 minutes - Admission excludedSee details
- 4Soba SamonStop: 40 minutes - Admission excludedSee details
- 5Ninna-ji TempleStop: 40 minutes - Admission excludedSee details
- 6Ryōan-jiStop: 40 minutes - Admission excludedSee details
- You'll end atRitsumeikan Daigaku-maeHirano Kamiyanagicho, Kita Ward, Kyoto, 603-8355, JapanIn front of Ritsumeikan University Bus StopSee address & details
About the operator
This tour has not yet been reviewed, but you can read what other travelers have to say about this operator.
Sensoji Temple was great and gates are beautifull! Mr.Yamazaki (our Guide) knows details of history, culture, a…
The visit to Sensoji Temple was amazing! Our guide Max was very knowledgeable and shared insights about both anci…
Great introduction to art and architecture of Harajuku and Omotesando
It was a warm day with occasional rain and breeze, but the walk around Harajuku and Omotesando was delightful. We s…
We had an amazing time viewing different temples and shrines, and learning about the history related to the foundin…
I'am happy about your experience and services
Very good 👍 experience I really enjoyed it fully fantastic I never forget it weather no pollution everything is pe…
A glimpse into old Japan
This was a great little tour that had a very fun hands-on experience in the middle of it. Make sure you wear blue c…
Two thumbs up
This tour was a really great introduction to Yokosuka. Looking at all the battleships and submarines up close (plus…
As a solo business traveler with limited this was perfect to have someone show me island. My guide was super friend…
Nice long walk
Its a pretty place to go to......but must visit only in the peak of Cherry blossom or during Autumn when the leaves…
What an incredible day with Mutsuko
I had an incredible first day in Tokyo taking in all the must see with Mutsuko from Viator. She taught me how to na…
Insightful and friendly tour
Yuki was really nice and adapted when the rain and restaurants were unexpectedly closed. Got to know a lot about Ja…
Excellent trip but ran out of time.
Eric was a great guide. We just ran out of time. Missed the ferry connection which delayed us 30 mins so i missed t…
Tokyo day tour
This tour was perfect for our first day in Tokyo. We got to visit all the “must sees” and learn how to use the trai…
Great day in a great city
For any first time visitor to Tokyo, I would recomend yto personslize their presenthis tour. It is a meaningful way…
Great tour & perfect way to see the city!
This was an incredible way to spend the day. I am traveling for work so didn't have much time to plan out what I'd …