Private Tour - Walk Like a Japanese Movie Star in Picturesque Kyoto!
By otomo travel
Walk around the paths of Kyoto which everyone recommends to visit on this tour! Is that all? No! There is much more, wide, clean stone pavements like a Japanese movie, local shops located along a path unknown to tourists and an artist path which is becoming highly popular today, “Geisha” and “Maiko” also walk these paths, so keep an eye out for them! You will also visit a temple with more than 1,000 years, and later stop by a famous café! A first-time trip to Kyoto? Why not discover the hidden spots of Kyoto, by strolling around the Kyoto-way!
Explore other options
This product is unavailable to book via Tripadvisor. Contact the supplier for availability.
Start time: Check availability
Chinese, Japanese, English
What's not included
- Private Tour
- Tour Guide
- Necessary expenses for the tour guide
- Travel expenses and entrance fees for your own
- Money for food/drinks, souvenirs and extra activities for your own
- Hotel pick-up and drop-off
- The use of private van
- Entry/Admission - Kyoto
- Entry/Admission - Kyoto
- Departure details
- Kyoto Sta., Higashishiokojicho, Shimogyo Ward, Kyoto, 600-8216, Japan In front of the Bus Ticket Center near the central gate(Karasuma gate) of Kyoto Station, JR Line
- Gion-Shijo Station, Kawabatacho, Higashiyama Ward, Kyoto, 605-0076, Japan
If you have questions about accessibility, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 85886P239
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- Please come in comfortable clothing, as this tour involves a lot of walking.
- The tour begins and ends in different locations. If you would like to change the location of where the tour ends, please consult with your tour guide.
- We have not included any particular lunch/dinner places in this tour, but you are welcome to stop for a break and eat at resting spots.
- "Anon" is closed on Tuesdays. Please note that we may change courses when other spots are temporarily closed.
- The travel expense is not included in the tour fee. Please bring extra money to experience this tour to its fullest. (Entrance fees, transportation fees, activity fees, etc. - at least about JPY 1000)
- If you do not arrive at the specified starting place after 60 minutes from the agreed meeting time, the tour will be considered canceled.
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- What you can expect during your visit
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Safety precautions are provided by the property and are not checked by Tripadvisor for accuracy.
- If you have questions about this tour or need help making your booking, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 85886P239
- You'll start atKyoto Sta.Higashishiokojicho, Shimogyo Ward, Kyoto, 600-8216, JapanIn front of the Bus Ticket Center near the central gate(Karasuma gate) of Kyoto Station, JR LineSee address & details
- 1Ajiki-roji small streetStop: 30 minutesSee details
- 2Miyagawacho Ochaya AssociationStop: 30 minutesSee details
- 3Kennin-ji TempleStop: 50 minutes - Admission excludedSee details
- 4Hanamikoji StreetStop: 30 minutesSee details
- 5a-n main shop & cafeStop: 40 minutes - Admission excludedSee details
- 6Gion ShirakawaStop: 20 minutesSee details
- You'll end atGion-Shijo StationKawabatacho, Higashiyama Ward, Kyoto, 605-0076, JapanSee address & details
About the operator
This tour has not yet been reviewed, but you can read what other travelers have to say about this operator.
Sensoji Temple was great and gates are beautifull! Mr.Yamazaki (our Guide) knows details of history, culture, a…
The visit to Sensoji Temple was amazing! Our guide Max was very knowledgeable and shared insights about both anci…
Great introduction to art and architecture of Harajuku and Omotesando
It was a warm day with occasional rain and breeze, but the walk around Harajuku and Omotesando was delightful. We s…
We had an amazing time viewing different temples and shrines, and learning about the history related to the foundin…
I'am happy about your experience and services
Very good 👍 experience I really enjoyed it fully fantastic I never forget it weather no pollution everything is pe…
A glimpse into old Japan
This was a great little tour that had a very fun hands-on experience in the middle of it. Make sure you wear blue c…
Two thumbs up
This tour was a really great introduction to Yokosuka. Looking at all the battleships and submarines up close (plus…
As a solo business traveler with limited this was perfect to have someone show me island. My guide was super friend…
Nice long walk
Its a pretty place to go to......but must visit only in the peak of Cherry blossom or during Autumn when the leaves…
What an incredible day with Mutsuko
I had an incredible first day in Tokyo taking in all the must see with Mutsuko from Viator. She taught me how to na…
Insightful and friendly tour
Yuki was really nice and adapted when the rain and restaurants were unexpectedly closed. Got to know a lot about Ja…
Excellent trip but ran out of time.
Eric was a great guide. We just ran out of time. Missed the ferry connection which delayed us 30 mins so i missed t…
Tokyo day tour
This tour was perfect for our first day in Tokyo. We got to visit all the “must sees” and learn how to use the trai…
Great day in a great city
For any first time visitor to Tokyo, I would recomend yto personslize their presenthis tour. It is a meaningful way…
Great tour & perfect way to see the city!
This was an incredible way to spend the day. I am traveling for work so didn't have much time to plan out what I'd …