LIKELY TO SELL OUT*
Kyoto Gion Walking & Izakaya Hopping Tour
By KAMNAVI Tours
Kyoto has been the Japanese capital for over 1,000 years. Until today, the traditional townscape, rows of old houses, and traditional culture unique to Japan have been well preserved. In this tour, you can enjoy walking around the traditional district including one of Kyoto's leading photo spots and Gion, which is the biggest Geisha district. You can also experience 2 Japanese Izakayas(restaurant bars) which are loved by and busy with locals.
per adult (price varies by group size)
per adult (price varies by group size)
Lowest price guaranteeReserve now & pay laterFree cancellation
Ages 21-120, max of 5 per group
Start time: Check availability
What's not included
- 1 Food & 1 Drink at each Izakaya
- Guide Fare
- Transportation Fare
- Departure details
- Kyoto Station, Kyoto, Japan Kyoto Station
- Returns to original departure point
If you have questions about accessibility, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 100507P34
- Infants must sit on laps
- Infant seats available
- Near public transportation
- Stroller accessible
- Wheelchair accessible
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Most travelers can participate
- Accessible for those with limited eye sight
- Accessible for those with limited mobility
- Animals or pets allowed
- Infant seats unavailable
- Infants must not sit on laps
- Not stroller accessible
- Not suitable for pets
- Not wheelchair accessible
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 5 travelers
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- A note from Kyoto Gion Walking & Izakaya Hopping Tour
What you can expect during your visit
- We have turned all of our tours private, so you can enjoy them safely together with your family or friends.
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Safety precautions are provided by the property and are not checked by Tripadvisor for accuracy.
- Which attractions will I visit with Kyoto Gion Walking & Izakaya Hopping Tour?
- During this experience, places you will visit include:Discover and book Kyoto Gion Walking & Izakaya Hopping Tour on Tripadvisor
- How much is Kyoto Gion Walking & Izakaya Hopping Tour?
- Kyoto Gion Walking & Izakaya Hopping Tour price starts from $103.14. Discover and book Kyoto Gion Walking & Izakaya Hopping Tour on Tripadvisor
- What is the Kyoto Gion Walking & Izakaya Hopping Tour cancellation policy?
- Kyoto Gion Walking & Izakaya Hopping Tour cancellation policy: For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Discover and book Kyoto Gion Walking & Izakaya Hopping Tour on Tripadvisor
- Which company provides Kyoto Gion Walking & Izakaya Hopping Tour?
- Kyoto Gion Walking & Izakaya Hopping Tour is hosted by KAMNAVI Tours. Read reviews, discover additonal experiences or contact KAMNAVI Tours on Tripadvisor. Discover and book Kyoto Gion Walking & Izakaya Hopping Tour on Tripadvisor
- If you have questions about this tour or need help making your booking, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 100507P34
- You'll start atKyoto StationKyoto, JapanKyoto StationSee address & details
- 1YasakanotoStop: 30 minutesSee details
- 2GionStop: 40 minutesSee details
- 3Kiyamachi StreetStop: 90 minutesSee details
- You'll return to the starting point
About the operator
This tour has not yet been reviewed, but you can read what other travelers have to say about this operator.
Early bird catches the Fushimi Imari!
Tohru was very friendly. He spoke English very well and answered all of our questions. He was very energetic.
Best Tour Guide!
Michiko is such a spectacular tour guide! She is friendly, knowledgeable and well prepared. She shared the cultural…
Amazing Tour of Kyoto
Tohru was an incredible tour guide who took us through all three sites and gave us ample opportunity to soak in the…
BOOK THIS TOUR NOW
My sister and I had the most amazing time in our tour. We were fortunate enough that we were the only ones so we es…
My Kyoto tour
My tour was great. Out of so many places to visit in Kyoto, the selection of the stops, which included the Bamboo F…
Our guide was extremely friendly but we didn’t feel like we got much out of the tour except for someone keeping us …
Full day in Kyoto
We really enjoyed the full-day tour of Kyoto. We were staying in Tokyo and only had one day to visit Kyoto, so need…
Satisfying tour of a beautiful city
Tohru was a lovely guide for myself and my 14-year old son last week. Even though my teen didn't want to get up e…
Jakob Peter T00
Reasonable content and a good overview
We had a very decent experience with our guide and she was well prepared. We had some spare time to walk around in…
Perfectly planned tour :)
I was with a large group on tour in Japan for a show. We knew we only had a short time in Kyoto, so we booked this …
A group of five of us friends did this tour and it was incredible. The time flew by, the sites were so special. Our…
Nozomi was INCREDIBLE!
We only had one day to explore Kyoto & Nozomi was everything we could have hoped for in a guide. We were able to s…
It's small world!
My son and I had this Kyoto Early Bird Tour with Guide Michiko-san in early July. Michiko was very knowledgeable o…
The Day in Kyoto with Miss Yuri
Yuri was our tour guide. I'm incredibly happy to say that we met the friendliest tour guide in Japan and enjoyed ev…
Great Tour Guide
Worth the cost! We really enjoyed the tour. Our guide was knowledgeable, welcoming, and personable. The sites we vi…
*Likely to sell out: Based on Viator’s booking data and information from the provider from the past 30 days, it seems likely this experience will sell out through Viator, a Tripadvisor company.