Capitals Night Trekking
By KYOTO NATURE TOURS
In this tour, we gather at the bus stop “Ginkakuji-mae” before sunset and go out for a short trekking of about 2 hours. Daimonyama is crowded with tourists and climbing enthusiasts during the day. This Daimonyama Night Trekking Tour is a very popular tour only offered by Kyoto NATURE TOUR. In addition, trekking at a slow pace, you can experience the nature of Kyoto as much as you want. At the top of the mountain, you can take a commemorative photo, so you can make it one of your commemorative trips to Kyoto. We look forward to your participation everyone! Supports both Japanese and English languages.
Lowest price guaranteeFree cancellation
Ages 5-70, max of 10 per group
Start time: Check availability
What's not included
- Includes flashlight rental fee
- Local guide where you can speak English
- Meals and drinks
- Departure details
- Ginkakuji mae, Ginkakujimaecho, Sakyo Ward, Kyoto, 606-8407, Japan At the bus stop Ginkakujimae, the Kyoto Nature Tour staff is waiting with a signboard.
- Returns to original departure point
If you have questions about accessibility, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 118808P1
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 10 travelers
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- How much is Capitals Night Trekking?
- Capitals Night Trekking price starts from $22.69. Discover and book Capitals Night Trekking on Tripadvisor
- What is the Capitals Night Trekking cancellation policy?
- Capitals Night Trekking cancellation policy: For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Discover and book Capitals Night Trekking on Tripadvisor
- Which company provides Capitals Night Trekking?
- Capitals Night Trekking is hosted by KYOTO NATURE TOURS. Read reviews, discover additonal experiences or contact KYOTO NATURE TOURS on Tripadvisor. Discover and book Capitals Night Trekking on Tripadvisor
- How much time do I need for Capitals Night Trekking?
- On average, this experience will take approximately 2h. Discover and book Capitals Night Trekking on Tripadvisor
- If you have questions about this tour or need help making your booking, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 118808P1
- You'll start atGinkakuji maeGinkakujimaecho, Sakyo Ward, Kyoto, 606-8407, JapanAt the bus stop Ginkakujimae, the Kyoto Nature Tour staff is waiting with a signboard.See address & details
- 1Mt. DaimonjiStop: 2 hoursAfter sunset, we will go trekking aiming at a capital capital firefly, relying on a guide by a nature guide and a flashlight.Read more
- You'll return to the starting point
Detailed Reviews: Reviews order informed by descriptiveness of user-identified themes such as cleanliness, atmosphere, general tips and location information.
Our family joined Mt. Daimonji night hike tour in June. While walking, we were able to enjoy the conversation with our guide Momo who spoke good English. She gave us descriptions of the history and nature of Kyoto. Throughout the night we never felt dangerous as she was very safe conscious. The highlight of the tour came when we finally climbed on the top, it was such a beautiful, nocturnal scene. Kyoto tower and Kyoto Gyoen national garden where we visited earlier in a day, impressed us in a different way at night from the top. Using hand lights to go down the mountain as it became completely dark, was also exciting. After the tour, Momo recommended us a good place to eat, and it was certainly the right choice! She sent us photos which she had taken during the hike, so we could have something to recall memories of the tour. We are more than satisfied with this tour as it became one of the best of this trip. Thank you very much!
Written July 12, 2019
This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.