We can provide Toyota Commuter which can fit max 13 passenger and driver. Our driver can speak Chinese or Simple English This tour offers a dedicated car with driver to travel around Hokkaido sightseeing spots. Suggested Itinerary: 1 Enjoy beautiful blooming flowers in Hokkaido (Furano & Biei) Hotel -> Furano Flower Fields -> Biei Patchwork Road & Panorama Road -> Furano Cheese Factory -> Furano Wine Factory -> Hotel 2 Sapporo city sightseeing Hotel -> Shiroi Koibito Chocolate Factory -> Odori Park -> Sapporo Central Wholesale Market -> Hotel 3 Lake Toya or Noboribetsu Day Trip
Start time: Check availability
What's not included
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Fuel surcharge
- Parking Fees
- toll fees
- Your Own Expenses
- Any Entrance fees into tourist attraction
- Departure details
- Traveler pickup is offered.
- Please tell us your pickup and dropoff place
- Hotel pickup is offered. View the hotel list on our checkout page to see if yours is included among the pickup points.
- Sapporo, Hokkaido, Japan
If you have questions about accessibility, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 87343P17
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.
- How much is Commuter Hire with Simple English Driver in Hokkaido (Sapporo Lake Toya Furano)?
- Commuter Hire with Simple English Driver in Hokkaido (Sapporo Lake Toya Furano) price starts from $755.13. Discover and book Commuter Hire with Simple English Driver in Hokkaido (Sapporo Lake Toya Furano) on Tripadvisor
- What is the Commuter Hire with Simple English Driver in Hokkaido (Sapporo Lake Toya Furano) cancellation policy?
- Commuter Hire with Simple English Driver in Hokkaido (Sapporo Lake Toya Furano) cancellation policy: All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties. Discover and book Commuter Hire with Simple English Driver in Hokkaido (Sapporo Lake Toya Furano) on Tripadvisor
- Which company provides Commuter Hire with Simple English Driver in Hokkaido (Sapporo Lake Toya Furano)?
- Commuter Hire with Simple English Driver in Hokkaido (Sapporo Lake Toya Furano) is hosted by Easy Travel Japan. Read reviews, discover additonal experiences or contact Easy Travel Japan on Tripadvisor. Discover and book Commuter Hire with Simple English Driver in Hokkaido (Sapporo Lake Toya Furano) on Tripadvisor
- If you have questions about this tour or need help making your booking, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 87343P17
Reserve your spot
per group (up to 13)
Lowest price guarantee
About the operator
Don’t take it from us – here’s what people have to say about this operator:
- Easy Travel Japan71JapanJoined in May 2018
- R2768DGallenl0 contributionsA must in JapanAmazing tour! Definitely recommended to save time while in Kyoto and have private accommodations. Our driver was Toshi and he was very personable. He made sure we were in constant communication before the trip, planned out the day for us. He help us make reservations to eat a 5 course pufferfish lunch.Written November 6, 2023
- HelenaC16100 contributionsExcellent service, flexibility and kindnessOne of the best trips ever. After searching for a while online and in person in Naha, I had finally found Easy travel. They were extremely professional, drivers always before the actual time. And super flexible with English support if needed. I have hired 2vans and I would definitely repeat the experience again. The drivers were having long days with us, but never complained. Also the extra hours fee was told in advance and settled always by the minute.Written October 26, 2023
- 808travelbugs0 contributionsGreat personal tourGreat service. Very informative and very respectful driver. Great English speaking and understanding. Would highly recommendWritten October 16, 2023
- nancerina230 contributionsA very special & memorable day with our driver Nishihira-san.Our driver, Nishihira-san, was fantastic. My husband and I brought our three adult children (two sons + daughter in-law) to Japan as part of our 40th anniversary celebration. We were stationed on Okinawa as newlyweds 40 years ago and we wanted our family to see all the places we lived and worked. Nishihira-san was our driver for the entire day and we couldn’t have been luckier to have such a pleasant and patient person to drive us all over central Okinawa. He picked us up at our Airbnb and took us to all the places we had listed on our itinerary, giving us plenty of time to look around and explore. We were even able to get everyone on base to see our old military housing which was quite a thrill. A highlight of our day was looking for and finding our first apartment out in town. We couldn’t remember the address but knew the general area, and Nishihira-san was extremely patient with our repeated attempts to find the apartment. When we finally found it we were so excited! Nishihira-san took photos of our family in front of these places which we’ll treasure forever. It was such a special day for our family and it was really nice to have Nishihira-san take care of the driving so we could look around and reminisce. Thank you Easy Travel Japan and Nishihira-san!!!Written October 15, 2023
- Dididididoy0 contributionsPleasant experience with travel japanService are really good, the drivers very helpful and friendly, the staff always fast response..keep it up guyss🙂Written October 4, 2023
- RamaraoS30 contributionsA Day in KyotoWe had a excellent tour of Kyoto and our driver & guide Toshi Nakagawa was a very person, who ensured took us the correct tourist spots such as Arashiyama, Fushimi Inari, Kinkakuji & Kiyomizu Temple. He took extra effort to take us to a Vegetarian Restaurant in Kyoto. In short, a trip worth the effort & moneyWritten August 26, 2023
- 434vil0 contributionsKind thoughtful driver/tour guide.My driver was Terry Ogiyama. He was VERY patient, kind, and thoughtful. He was willing to guide my visit as well & was very knowledgeable about Kyoto history. He was very friendly & many of the shop owners & venue staff seem to recognize him. He gently suggested very popular sights and adjusted the tour to my preference. The extremely hot August Kyoto day was quite challenging, but with his help & patience I managed to complete 6 hours. He was also very mindful of my fear of falling and kindly walked slightly in front of or to my side to help manage my concern…and alerted me in advance to let me decide if I wanted to proceed with any steeper paths. Would highly recommend him…especially for older tourists. Thank you!Written August 21, 2023
- Tasyana0 contributionsBest tour guide in Japan ever!We had a simply fantastic time with Mr Terry-san. As our tour guide, he was extremely friendly, kind and so informative about the culture, the history and the amazing stories throughout our Kyoto trip. We really cannot thank him enough for making our day so memorable and cannot wait to come back again to Japan to explore more cities with him! Thanks alot with warmest regards, Mr Terry-san! 🙏Written July 5, 2023
- Jennifer O0 contributionsA fantastic day in KyotoAn incredible day seeing & learning more things than we thought possible in one day with our fantastic guide Toshi Nakagawa. He was wonderful with food and shopping recommendations and explaining traditions at the shrines and the history of buildings and Kyoto in ge general. He genuinely enjoyed our 6-month old and got lots of smiles for her. His English is excellent and we enjoyed chatting with him about our city of San Diego. He left us with a list of things to explore on our own during the rest of our time in Kyoto, and we can’t wait to see more. 10/10 recommend our experience overall and Toshi in particular ⛩️Written June 12, 2023
- johnrM8131LR0 contributionsKyoto private car and tourMoyo too is such an amazing city. Our guide and driver Toshi was great, very friendly and knowledgeable. And patient! Kyoto can be crowded and warm in The summer and we often were moving slowly. The temples and shrines were each more amazing than the last. We had a great lunch in a ti man y neighborhood restaurant no tourist could ever find and it was great. The bamboo first and gardens are incredible. Throughout the day we got to see so much and though we were tired at the end we fell in love with Kyoto!Written June 11, 2023
- vincentaR6788HD0 contributionsNikko must seeSumiko taught us the saying that “you can not say enough until you see Nikko.” Now I can say Enough”! Nikko is not to be missed was the highlight of our Tokyo visit!Written May 30, 2023
- Kelcey M0 contributionsBest way to see Kyoto!My sister and I had a wonderful day out seeing as many sights as we could possible view in one day. This was made possible because of Terry our very safe and knowledgeable driver. He recommended some places we hadn’t researched and some of those became the highlights of our day. If you are short on time this is the only way to comfortably get around Kyoto and see some wonderful places. Thankyou Terry. Sarah & KelceyWritten May 9, 2023
- Christine B0 contributionsApril trip for threeI had a few places I had really wanted to see while I was in Kyoto. Luckily our driver was able to be a little flexible with the itinerary to fit them all in. We used Whatsapp to communicate with him when we were done with certain stops, others he came with us and explained some of the background of the places we visited. Overall, the best part of my trip so far!Written April 29, 2023
- DrJohnWong0 contributionsReliable private transfer Shinjuku -> Tokyo Disneyland for 5 pax and 4 suitcaseEasy Travel was able to provide comfortable transfer for my family with 3 young kids (plus 4 suitcases) from Shinjuku to Disneyland. Communication was good throughout the process.Written March 17, 2023
- Justinxxzzyy0 contributionsDay tour, last minute booking.Toshi, Our tour guide / driver was excellent. Would highly recommend him. Took good care of us, and was knowledgeable.Written March 13, 2023
These reviews are the subjective opinions of Tripadvisor members and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews as part of our industry-leading trust & safety standards. Read our transparency report to learn more.
*Likely to sell out: Based on Viator’s booking data and information from the provider from the past 30 days, it seems likely this experience will sell out through Viator, a Tripadvisor company.
Commuter Hire with Simple English Driver in Hokkaido (Sapporo Lake Toya Furano) provided by Easy Travel Japan
Product Overview: Commuter Hire with Simple English Driver in Hokkaido (Sapporo Lake Toya Furano)
Number of Photos