Hangzhou is the paradise city in China, not only because of her natural beauty but the deep historic and culture importance. A classic day tour will present you different elements, ranging from the natural beauty, historic site, celebrities, to the stunning countryside mostly covered by the green tea plantation. Have a meal in some real local restaurants with real local people is probably the best way for the quick access to Hangzhou too. If you only have one day here, this classic city tour could be the best choice.
per adult (price varies by group size)
Lowest price guaranteeReserve now & pay laterFree cancellation
Duration: 6–9 hours
Start time: Check availability
Live guide: English
What's not included
- Bottled water
- All Fees and Taxes
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Private transportation
- Entry/Admission - West Lake (Xi Hu)
- Entry/Admission - Leifeng Pagoda
- Entry/Admission - Former residence of Xueyan Hu
- Departure details
- Traveler pickup is offered.
- We will hold travellers' name or our company sign by waiting at the meeting place.
- Hangzhou Airport, Xiaoshan, Hangzhou China
- Pu Dong Airport, Shanghai China
- Ningbo Lishe International Airport, RFG6+MQ8, Yinzhou, Ningbo, Zhejiang, China, 315000
- Yiwu Airport, 201 Min Hang Lu, Yi Wu Shi, Jin Hua Shi, Zhe Jiang Sheng, China, 322007
- Wenzhou Longwan International Airport, 1 Ji Chang Da Dao, Long Wan Qu, Wen Zhou Shi, Zhe Jiang Sheng, China, 325024
- Quzhou Civil Aviation, XW92+4G5, Kecheng District, Quzhou, Zhejiang, China
- Zhoushan Airport, Putuo District, Zhoushan, Zhoushan, China, 316100
- Shanghai Hongqiao International Airport, China, Shang Hai Shi, 长宁区虹桥路2550号 邮政编码: 200237
- Nanjing Lukou International Airport, China, Jiang Su Sheng, Nan Jing Shi, Jiang Ning Qu, Ying Bin Lu, 禄口街道南京禄口国际机场 邮政编码: 211113
- Hotel pickup is offered. View the hotel list on our checkout page to see if yours is included among the pickup points.
If you have questions about accessibility, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 201710P2
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- Which attractions will I visit with Classic Hangzhou city day tour?
- During this experience, places you will visit include:Discover and book Classic Hangzhou city day tour on Tripadvisor
- How much is Classic Hangzhou city day tour?
- Classic Hangzhou city day tour price starts from $143.05. Discover and book Classic Hangzhou city day tour on Tripadvisor
- What is the Classic Hangzhou city day tour cancellation policy?
- Classic Hangzhou city day tour cancellation policy: For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Discover and book Classic Hangzhou city day tour on Tripadvisor
- Which company provides Classic Hangzhou city day tour?
- Classic Hangzhou city day tour is hosted by Taylor Made Hangzhou Wuzhen Private Tours. Read reviews, discover additonal experiences or contact Taylor Made Hangzhou Wuzhen Private Tours on Tripadvisor. Discover and book Classic Hangzhou city day tour on Tripadvisor
- If you have questions about this tour or need help making your booking, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 201710P2
Reserve your spot
- You'll get picked upSee departure details
- 1West Lake (Xi Hu)Stop: 2 hours - Admission includedSee details
- 2Leifeng PagodaStop: 60 minutes - Admission includedSee details
- 3Longjing tea fieldsStop: 60 minutesSee details
- 4Former residence of Xueyan HuStop: 60 minutes - Admission includedSee details
- 5Southern Song Dynasty Guan Kiln MuseumStop: 60 minutesSee details
- You'll return to the starting point
About the operator
Taylor Made Hangzhou Wuzhen Private Tours
Hangzhou, Zhejiang, China
Joined in January 2017
#1 of 97 Shopping in Hangzhou
- JaneBoey00Taylor Jin is a must-have for your Hangzhou Experience!We had a regional corporate management group retreat in Hangzhou in end October 2019. Taylor Jin was our guide and he was heaven sent! Before the trip, Taylor made personal visits to a few dining spots to check and curate a customised itinerary for the very short stay and ensured that the key attractions are covered and that they would be most suitable for the group. Taylor was also very sensitive and careful to each guest's dietary preferences and took the initiative to prompt the restaurants and chefs about them. Taylor spoke perfect English, and that is a rare find in China. Communication by voice and text were all seamless with Taylor. And especially as Taylor displays great EQ, and he handled his clients and guests very well, knowing when to elaborate more on touristy stories (and he has abundance of knowledge to share, while adding lots of humour and fun twists!), and when to keep quiet so that tired guests can rest on the bus journey after a long day. He knows the best time to catch "Westlake Impressions", when to be on a chartered floating restaurant on the lake, when the nightdpots close, when the traffic through the city is toughest, when it's too cold for stepping out, etc. He's a master of his trade, while at the same time very flexible to adjust plans quickly when conditions change. Taylor is very helpful, kind, sincere, and a wonderful guide. We've become good friends and we look forward to more visits to Hangzhou soon, with Taylor leading the tours, of course. Highly recommended!!!
- Jasni_AO00A day trip to WuzhenTaylor Jin became our guide for a day's trip to Wuzhen. Though the trip was rather short, he made sure that we cover most attractions at Wuzhen, complete with information of the places we went in perfect English. Realising that as Muslims we have a rather restricted diet, he even took the trouble to locate a Muslim restaurant in order for us to enjoy our local and halal meals. Thank you Taylor for showing us the best of what Wuzhen could offer.
- Jtan899200Tks Taylor, for a great Hangzhou experience!My family and I visited Hangzhou again in Nov 19 and we naturally engaged Taylor to be our tour guide again. He “tailor-made” a thoughtful plan for our 3 days tour in HZ. We wanted an itinerary that was slow paced, away from the crowds and easily accessible due to my brother in law’s limited mobility. We visited the Celadon museum, Loongjin tea plantation, the Xixi wetlands, watched the “Impression Westlake” and “Songs of The Song Dynasty” shows and dine in excellent restaurants. My family and I enjoyed this HZ visit very much, mostly due to Taylor’s personalized care in accommodating us all the way. Many Tks again Taylor, for a memorable holiday. You’re STILL the best.
- angeline01201700Fantastic Experience with Taylor Made ToursTaylor Jin our Tour Coordinator was very proficient & knowledgeable. Planned a lovely itinerary for a group of us.Brought us to visit some lovely places like the Song Imperial Celadon Kiln Museum, the Impression West Lake show at night which was truly remarkable and the Xixi fisherman’s Village. Took a ride on a small rowing boat and the fisherman would catch fish and let us pick our own vegetables from the farm for our lunch which they prepared for us! It was an interesting experience. We would highly recommend Taylor Made Tours for their expertise and attentiveness!
- eugenie c00Superb Hangzhou Experience with Taylor MadeOur party of 3 had a 6 day custom tour with Noble House in Hangzhou with a day spent in Wuzhen. We had specified what we wanted to do, places to visit and experience, and Noble House met all our expectations. The service overall was top notch, the pickups were always timely and the days were very well planned. The cars provided were clean, comfortable, and water was always provided. However, special commendation must be given to Taylor Jin who was our guide for most of the days. He is truly one of the best tour guide we have encountered around the world. His knowledge of the history and culture of Hangzhou, the surrounding areas, and China in general was amazing. He had a lot of interesting and also funny stories to share which made the tour very enjoyable and entertaining. We learnt a lot from him. He was also very efficient and considerate. We have an elderly in our party, so he was conscientious in pacing our tour and organizing visits to different sites such that we would not be too tired. We also encountered periods of rain. Taylor quickly switched our schedule around indoor and outdoor sites such that we would not get rained on. I must also mention that Taylor is a foodie and so are we. He brought us to so many different great meals and all at such reasonable prices. On the last day, on the way to the airport, he took us to a delicious local breakfast. We had so many bonus experiences with Taylor. This is a very reliable and solid tour company. They are very flexible, and easy to work with. I highly recommend Noble House for those of you visiting Hangzhou and surrounding areas.
- lkvndfjkndf00Absolute Mad LadHe took 40 of us around Hangzhou, we would not stop talking the whole time (THAT's HOW MUCH KNOWLEDGE HE HAS). The Mad Lad even sang us a song to finish off our trip (True Highlight of our trip). He was great at answering all of our questions about the area and its history. 10/10 would recommend. He also took us to some nice restaurants. Volvo is indeed the number 1 safest car in all China.
- CCGK00Beautiful Hangzhou with Taylor Made ToursGreat customised tour for just the both of us. Totally reliable, very responsive and attuned to our preferences. Service included pick up from the airport and fully customised tour programme with great recommendations of restaurants and local gourmet favourites. Tour guides spoke fluent English and were very helpful. Taylor himself was an extremely good and knowledgeable guide and special mention also has to go to Mr Chen, the very unassuming, safe and helpful driver. All in all, highly recommended.
- 410leannek00Exceptional experienceTaylor Jin spent several days driving four of us around Hangzhou’s attractions and the experiences we had were so interesting and enjoyable. Taylor’s first priority was always to make our trip memorable. He took us to restaurants where we would have delicious meals. (The thought of that pork still makes my mouth water, Taylor.) We saw cultural shows. We had a boat tour of West Lake and also a fishing village, where our boatman caught fish, in the traditional way, that became our lunch.All the while Taylor provided information on what we were seeing. His English language skills were invaluable for us as most of us did not speak any Mandarin. We very much enjoyed our time with him as our tour guide in Hangzhou and recommend him highly should you be thinking of going to China.
- lifredw00Official Trip to HangzhouTwelve of us made an official trip To Hangzhou last month. To ensure that our trip are smooth and the allocated time is utilised optimally, we managed to get Jin Taylor to arrange our transport and visit to many places including our official visit to the Mayor's office and many of the great restaurants. I must state that we were impressed with Jin's ability to speak very good English and explain in great details of all the places that we visited. He was indeed our walking dictionary and also a good historian who can explain the history of the many places, buildings and the associated leaders of the past vividly. He is awesome! Jin spoke fluent English and Mandarin. I would recommend anyone who visit Hangzhou to get him along and you will never regret. In addition, he manages the given time perfectly. We were always on schedule of reaching various places because of his good management of time and also his understanding of the traffic flow in Hangzhou. Thank you Jin and well done for your great service.
- fendhi2400Awesome Tour GuideI was visited hangzhou for Annual Meeting conference. And our coroporation was arrangees us to city tour and see about Hang Zhou. Nice tour as this is my first time in Hang Zhou and will become Asean Games City in 2022 also this city famous as Alibaba Home town. We were visited to 2 places which Xixi Wetland national Park and Xixi Temple. Thank to Guide us and see the best places in Hang Zhou. Pls contact me when you have trip to Jakarta pr other places in Indonesia.
- Irecctraveler00Amazing private tour to Whuzen Water Town.This was one of our best choices while in Hangzhou. Taylor was so great an accommodating to all our requests. He picked us up from the hotel, which was not located downtown. It was a great experience right from the start, he explained some of the key aspects of Chinese culture and history, took us to Whuzen Water Town and navigate around it avoiding the crowds. He took wonderful pictures of us and explained everything we wanted to know. After the tour he took us to have a traditional lunch far away from the touristy places to an authentic traditional restaurant. Great day, great lunch and great tour. I recommend it 100% Useful tip: bring some cash!!
- Mingli199300Amazing tour guide arranged for well planned toursMy best friend and I came to Hangzhou for a hospital rotation through an exchange program, which arranged us a 2-day-tour with Taylor. He spoke perfectly fluent English to us and also took the time to explain things to me in Chinese as I am a native Chinese speaker. We visited many beautiful places in Hangzhou with him. We truly enjoyed the views, our newly gained knowledge, and more importantly the food! Cannot recommend this guy enough!
- IvanaTravels00Informative and well organized tripI visited Hangzhou for a medical student exchange program with the local hospital and had Taylor as a tour guide for 2 days.The 2 days were very well-organized. We visited several places including: West Lake, Leifeng Pagoda, Hangzhou National Tea Museum, Southern Song Dynasty Government Kiln Museum, Yuanbao Street, and Wuzhen Water Town. I was able to visit many places and try different foods. Taylor is very pleasant and knowledgeable. He is fluent in English and explained many topics thoroughly. I learned so much about the local culture, history, art, and food. He also provided great recommendations to try during the remainder of my visit in Hangzhou. Thank you Taylor!
- ivajosip00well planned tripWe had great time with Taylor who was our tour guide, his english is perfect and our day tour was very well organized! Thank you Taylor!
- WLWT00Visit to West Lake and WuzhenWe booked a 2D tour to West Lake and Wuzhen. Taylor and Daisy were very helpful in meeting our needs, taking photos and introduce the various places of interest. Will consider them again if we were to visit China.