Worry-free night tour in Hangzhou, we will meet you in your hotel lobby or train station and your happy starts. You will enjoy Hangzhou night highlights such as Impression West Lake show and World Heritage Site - West Lake. What's more, we includes the nice dinner. Afterwards, you will be transfered to the show venus to enjoy the breath-taking show VIP seat. In the end, we will transfer you back to your hotel. All inclusive!
per adult (price varies by group size)
Lowest price guaranteeReserve now & pay laterFree cancellation
Start time: Check availability
What's not included
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Entry/Admission - West Lake (Xi Hu)
- Entry/Admission - Hangzhou Longjingshan Tea Cultural Village
- Departure details
- Traveler pickup is offered.
- Any hotel in Hangzhou downtown.
- Hotel pickup is offered. View the hotel list on our checkout page to see if yours is included among the pickup points.
If you have questions about accessibility, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 87936P26
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Infant seats available
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- Which attractions will I visit with All Inclusive Night Tour with Impression West Lake Show VIP Ticket and Dinner?
- During this experience, places you will visit include:Discover and book All Inclusive Night Tour with Impression West Lake Show VIP Ticket and Dinner on Tripadvisor
- How much is All Inclusive Night Tour with Impression West Lake Show VIP Ticket and Dinner?
- All Inclusive Night Tour with Impression West Lake Show VIP Ticket and Dinner price starts from $116.56. Discover and book All Inclusive Night Tour with Impression West Lake Show VIP Ticket and Dinner on Tripadvisor
- What is the All Inclusive Night Tour with Impression West Lake Show VIP Ticket and Dinner cancellation policy?
- All Inclusive Night Tour with Impression West Lake Show VIP Ticket and Dinner cancellation policy: For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Discover and book All Inclusive Night Tour with Impression West Lake Show VIP Ticket and Dinner on Tripadvisor
- Which company provides All Inclusive Night Tour with Impression West Lake Show VIP Ticket and Dinner?
- All Inclusive Night Tour with Impression West Lake Show VIP Ticket and Dinner is hosted by Hangzhou Travel Agency. Read reviews, discover additonal experiences or contact Hangzhou Travel Agency on Tripadvisor. Discover and book All Inclusive Night Tour with Impression West Lake Show VIP Ticket and Dinner on Tripadvisor
- If you have questions about this tour or need help making your booking, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 87936P26
Reserve your spot
- You'll get picked upSee departure details
- 1West Lake (Xi Hu)Stop: 60 minutes - Admission includedSee details
- 2Hangzhou Longjingshan Tea Cultural VillageStop: 60 minutes - Admission includedSee details
- You'll return to the starting point
About the operator
Hangzhou Travel Agency
Hangzhou, Zhejiang, China
Joined in May 2018
#8 of 43 Tours & Activities in Hangzhou
- RainbowApolly00A seamless holiday booking experienceTwo foreigners from Hangzhou, we’re delighted to recommend the wonderfully efficient tour agent services of Forrest! From our personal experience, it won't be necessary to explain your requirements more than once, and his expertise and experience ensure the best possible travel options from which to choose.👍 Enlisting Forrest’s support for the first time to book our holiday in SanYa, we specified dates, preferred flight times, and our desired hotel. Within less than an hour, he had expertly arranged a package that saved us roughly two thousand RMB on flights and about three thousand RMB on our hotel stay (compared to what it would've cost us to book arrangements on our own through qunar and other booking apps). (For what it's worth, we began searching for the best options about a month and a half prior to our planned departure date). 🏝 Before our flight, Forrest apprised us of all relevant COVID-related travel regulations we would be dealing with, as well as luggage limitations. As soon as we landed in SanYa, we received a message from him asking how the flight had gone and if everything had proceeded to plan upon arrival. An hour later, he similarly checked in to confirm that we had safely arrived at our hotel, and to confirm that our seafront view was to our liking. Very impressed by such attention to detail! Thanks to Forrest, all aspects of our travel and hotel accomodation have gone smoothly and without a hitch, and we've been both highly grateful and satisfied as a result. Very much looking forward to again booking a seamless holiday experience through Forrest! 💯
- Zygote2300Morning Tea at the Tea plantation.From pick up to drop off at the end of the tour the experience was professional, engaging and relaxing. Forrest is a true gentleman who engages his clients at all times during the experience. He has an in depth knowledge of the area and is full of interesting anecdotes. We drove from the east side of Hangzhou at our pick up point to the far side of WestLake and the Tea villages ...all the while Forrest kept us informed about local history and interesting points for future visits. The Tea village itself is beautiful and we were swiftly put to work picking the new leaves. The scenery here is quite something and we were lucky I guess that it was the end of the picking season as there were few other people here with us. We visited a number of spots around the village including the original 18 tea trees and associated buildings. Towards the end of the tour we stopped off at Green Tea restaurant where we had an incredible lunch before being dropped off back in town. I can happily recommend Forrest and have kept in contact with a view to future tours as well as just organising general travel whilst I am here in China. Quality assured.
- craftcl7500Mesmerized in HongchunWe had an amazing experience exploring the Yellow Mountains. The whole tour was fantastic. When we arrived, we stayed in a small village that was very scenic. Forrest guided us all they way through the mountain explaining all the important artifacts and history of items. We also enjoyed beautiful waterfalls on Lover's Way and the hot springs nearby. This was definitely a trip to remember and all at such a great price!!!
- F2018VIshaunas00I have found my travel agency while in China!!I have only been in Hangzhou for 4 months and have seen so much thanks to this incredible man FORREST!! He goes above and beyond your expectations on his tours and makes you feel so incredibly special. He is very punctual and always make sure that all needs are met on your journey. This particular tour, we visited the beautuful West Lake for lunch and the Tea Village/Fields. Forrest shared so much history, facts and culture with my collegues and I. A fun filled day indeed. I have used this travel agency a few other times to include a wonderful 3-day tour to Yellow Mountain, Hongcun Village, the hot springs, and Love Valley waterfall. This tour is a must as well. Thanks for the experience! HIghly recommended for singles, groups, families and children.
- 1988-Braham00開心的旅遊這次旅遊，我們全家都很開心，感謝導遊的陪伴和周到的安排，我們还會回來。Wezhen is so pretty, I can't like it any more. Once you there , you never leave.
- 1988-Braham00An amazing show.The show was astonishing, we got a great to fully appreciate view the whole stage. We also had a very nice dinner at Green Tea restaurant. Worth any penny.
- Amaxing_33400Nice tour.Wuzhen- the Venice in the east. I enjoyed the traditional houses built along the river and the peaceful life style. What's more, they got many nice halls to display the original workshops. The night view in West Part is really unique.
- Jackson88901200Authentic experience!This tour is beyond my expectation. I saw such a beautiful tea plantation and plucked tea leaves in person. I had a great guide Forrest, he was so attentive and knowledgeable. I would recommend his service if you happen to go to Hangzhou.
- Jackson88901200A must see in the world.I was lucky to see the sea of clouds and sunrise. Also a night stayed at Honcun ancient village is very authentic. All of those were well arranged by Hangzhou travel agency. Thanks a lot.
- cosmopolits00A tour with Forrest is definitely recommendable - great tour & excellent English explanationsToday we took a tour with Forrest to the Longjing Tea Plantage and the Hangzhou Tea Museum. Forrest picked us up at our hotel at our convenient time and took us to the Longjing tea plantages to pick our own tea. He studied Tourism and English and gave us excellent English explanations about tea and the history of Hangzhou. Afterwards we visited the state-owned Tea House where we enjoyed Longjing Tea of highest quality and could also buy some tea. In the end we visited the Hangzhou Tea Museum, which is very recommendable, too. If wished he also has some great recommendations for affordable, local restaurants. Forrest was reachable via WeChat for us (just search his number) and fully adapted the program and timing to our needs. We can absolutely recommend his service.
- Dennis B00ExcellentForest was a great guide with lots of good stories about tales and legends of ancient Hangzhou. Enjoyable for both parents and kids!
- 246StephenC00Very good performanceThis hour-long show is the highlight of the Songcheng tour. It is a very large scale performance featuring acrobats, dancers, live horses, laser, and even a water flooding scene. It is very captivating and enjoyable. The dancers and acrobats are world-class. The props are also very impressive. The show showcases the grandeur of the Song Dynasty and briefly explains the history and mythology of Hangzhou. You will have a better appreciation of Leifeng Tower and Broken Bridge of the West Lake after watching the show.
- Ailee-Penang00Best Tour Guide in ChinaWe had a wonderful day with Forrest as our guide and driver. He is a very nice and punctually guide. I am very lucky to meet him in China. Thanks a lot
- saradI9134VY00Great tour of Hangzhou Tea CultureWe had a great tour of local tea culture and history with Forrest. Forrest was punctual and very professional. We enjoyed the tea plantation and the National tea museum, along with the tea tasting. Forrest was very kind and took us to Linglin temple and lent us his umbrella at the end of our time together. Highly recommend this tour!
- reb7201800Best tour guide ever!Hangzhou Travel Agency is the best -- we could not have asked for a better tour guide! They were extremely helpful in arranging all travel details and provided outstanding tour guide services as well. We hired them to arrange airport transportation, hotel reservations, and also tour guide services for our 18-year old son, who was travelling to China by himself to attend a Chinese university program in Hangzhou for several months. Not only did Hangzhou Travel Agency take care of all that, but they also helped our son get registered at the university and settled into his dorm, navigate money transfer issues with a local bank, get a local SIM card for his phone, and more! And they showed him some hidden treasures in Hangzhou that few tourists are likely to see! Forrest was extremely kind and thoughtful, very responsive to our messages, and shared lots of photos of our son (more than he shared!). We would recommend Hangzhou Travel Agency very highly without any hesitation. Thank you again for all your help!!!!
All Inclusive Night Tour with Impression West Lake Show VIP Ticket and Dinner provided by Hangzhou Travel Agency
Product Overview: All Inclusive Night Tour with Impression West Lake Show VIP Ticket and Dinner
Number of Photos