Select Date and Travelers
(Price varies by group size)
Select tour language
Reserve Now & Pay Later
Low Price Guarantee
Discover some of Hangzhou's highlights, enjoy all the flexibility but none of the language hassles on this private customized full-day tour. Pick four or five attractions and explore these sites at your own pace to avoid the crowds on public transport. Instead you'll have a private & spacious vehicle with a skillful driver and an expert guide lead you to learn Hangzhou culture, nature and history. Entrance fee, bottled water are inclued as well. Lunch could be arranged at the local tea famer's house to try the home-made dishes, which is a unique experience. Or you can choose the restaurant by your own with free transfer service. Lunch is optional.
- You'll get picked upSee Important Information for details
- 1West Lake (Xi Hu)Stop: 7 hours - Admission includedIn the morning, you will be picked up by your Hangzhou guide at your Hangzhou downtown hotel or Hangzhou train station with a welcome signage. Pick four or five attractions listed as velow and start your tour directly. Nature & Parks & Street 1) Boat Ride on West Lake (You'll see some top ten west lake sceneries, like su causeway, broken bridge...) 2) Fish Viewing at Flower Park 3) Guo's Villa (Classic Chinese garden as well as a tea house sited by lakeside) 4) Hefang Street (fun and historical food street, a must for visitors) Culture & History Sites 1) Meijiawu Longjing Tea Village (Enjoy a cup of best green tea of China, learn the tea culture from the local tea famers) 2) Lingyin Temple & Feilai Peak (Biggest & oldest temple in southerneast China, active temple with lots of stone carvings) 3) China National Tea Museum 4) China National Silk Museum 5) Chenghuang Pagoda (A Taoist temple, climb to the top to enjoy the panoramic view of Hangzhou city and West Lake) 6) Leifeng Oagoda (One of Top ten west lake scenery, a coppered pagoda, rich in Buddhist culture) 7) Former Residence of Huxueyan (Best preserved residence in Hangzhou) Art & Culture & Handcrafts 1) Grand Canal (longgest manmade canal in the world, starting from Beijing and ends in Hangzhou) 2) Umbrella Museum (China's umbrella culture and learn how to make umbrella by yourself) 3) Southern Song Dynasty Kiln Museum Off the Beaten Path 1) BamBoo Lined Path at Yunqi 2) Aman Village 3) Six Harmonies Pagoda 4) Wansong School After the tour ends, drive you back to your hotel or Hangzhou train staition. If above attractions are not your favorite, please feel free to let your guide know, your guide will help you to customized the tour cater to your needs.Read more
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Pickup & drop-off at Hangzhou downtown hotel or Hangzhou train station
- Professional English & Chinese speaking tour guide
- Bottled water
- Entrance Fee for maximum five attractions
- Entry/Admission - West Lake (Xi Hu)
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
About the operator
This experience only has a few reviews, but you can read what other travelers have to say about the operator.
By: China Private Tours-Day Tour
Great day out!
The tour organisers were really accommodating of our changes in timing and we all had a wonderful day out of the c…
Tour with Bonnie
The tour was beautiful and interesting. Bonnie was very positive, informative and enthusiastic. Highly recommended.
Day trip to Hangzhou from Shanghai
Private tour for the two of us with Tommy! We were picked up from Hangzhou East Station and taken to all the main s…
We came to visit Hangzhou during Christmas holidays and joined a one-day private tour. Our guide Bonnie speaks flu…
City tour with Bonnie
Bonnie and Mr Yellow our driver collected us @ The Park Hyatt ahead of time. We had a wonderful first day in Hangzh…
Private tour: Ultimate Hangzhou
Hangzhou is a beautiful city and a must see destination if traveling to China. It was one of my favorite experienc…
We were very happy to be able to visit Hangzhou, Westlake and to catch the impressions show. Our guide Sharon Ye wa…
Private Group Tour - very well organised
Nancy was excellent. Firstly, this Team have been very responsive and very honest from the start. I had to organise…
Amazing sunset & fantastic food. 5 star ⭐️ tour
I completely recommend this tour and guide David. David and driver met us at the train station very punctual. All t…
High end travel
There were a lot of things we wanted to pack into our brief stay in Hangzhou. "China Private Tour" helped us to cus…
Good Day in Hangzhou!
Our guide Tommy is very professional, polite, patient and thoroughly insightful with the history and overview of Ha…
Nice & flexible half day tour in Hangzhou
Booked this tour with hotel concierge, Tommy was good tour guide, flexible schedule. The pick up was 9am, where w…
Wuxi to Hangzhou to Shanghai
Visit to West Lake gave breath-taking views of surrounding mountain hills. Saw the artwork that is currently displ…
Get well guided through Hangzhou's Highlights
Sharon was waiting for me in the hotel lobby at 10 am. With a comfortable car we visited first the West Lake. Durin…
Private tour - single day tour Hangzhou
My tour guide Sharon Ye was outstanding; very knowledgeable, informative, professional and pleasant. English was ex…
- Duration: 6–8 hours
- Mobile Ticket Accepted
- Free Cancellation up to 24 hours in advance
- Instant Confirmation
- Pickup offered
- Languages Offered: English, Chinese, Chinese
Why Book on Tripadvisor?
- Reserve Now & Pay Later
- Free Cancellation up to 24 hours in advance
- Low Price Guarantee
- No Booking Fees
- Secure Payments
- 24/7 SupportCall:+1 855 275 5071
Travelers also viewed
Frequently Asked Questions about Hangzhou Your Way: Flexible Private Hangzhou City Highlights Tour
Which attractions will I visit with Hangzhou Your Way: Flexible Private Hangzhou City Highlights Tour?
During this experience, places you will visit include:Discover and book Hangzhou Your Way: Flexible Private Hangzhou City Highlights Tour on Tripadvisor
How much is Hangzhou Your Way: Flexible Private Hangzhou City Highlights Tour?
Hangzhou Your Way: Flexible Private Hangzhou City Highlights Tour price starts from $152.00. Discover and book Hangzhou Your Way: Flexible Private Hangzhou City Highlights Tour on Tripadvisor
What is the Hangzhou Your Way: Flexible Private Hangzhou City Highlights Tour cancellation policy?
Hangzhou Your Way: Flexible Private Hangzhou City Highlights Tour cancellation policy: For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Discover and book Hangzhou Your Way: Flexible Private Hangzhou City Highlights Tour on Tripadvisor
Which company provides Hangzhou Your Way: Flexible Private Hangzhou City Highlights Tour?
Hangzhou Your Way: Flexible Private Hangzhou City Highlights Tour is hosted by China Private Tours-Day Tour. Read reviews, discover additonal experiences or contact China Private Tours-Day Tour on Tripadvisor. Discover and book Hangzhou Your Way: Flexible Private Hangzhou City Highlights Tour on Tripadvisor