In the morning, meet your private guide at your Hangzhou hotel lobby, and have a brief discussion on your Hangzhou things-to-do list with your guide. Of course, your knowledgeable guide will give you some suggestions, and he or she will customize your day based on your needs and interests.
Typically, you will visit below attractions:
• West Lake: enjoy a boat ride; see the famous Su Causeway, Fish Viewing at the Flower Pond, Three Ponds Mirroring the Moon and etc..
• Lingyin Temple: known as Temple of the Soul's Retreat, where you can see the famous attraction - Fei Lai Feng
• Leifeng Pagoda: a five stories tall tower with eight sides, originally was built in 975 AD
• Longjing (Dragon Well) Tea fields: have a great tea plantation experience including tea tea tasting and tasty local lunch
Some of the possible alternative attractions you can visit during this tour:
• Hefang Street
• Nation Tea Museum
• Former Residence of Xueyan Hu
• Yue Fei Mausoleum (Tomb of Yuefei)
• Liuhe Pagoda
• China National Silk Museum
After your tour is finished, your guide will send you back to your hotel or railway station in Hangzhou city.