Yummy Tour with Hangzhou Cuisine Museum
By Wendy Wu Tours
This afternoon tour in Hangzhou will bring you to visit an interesting Cuisine Museum with accurate modes of various foods and a featured food street which is not only popular among tourists but also among local people and impress you with the great food as well as the gorgeous night view of this romantic city. While enjoying the yummy food, our professional guide will introduce the stories behind the food. We will surely bring you a wonderful yummy tour in Hangzhou.
per adult (price varies by group size)
per adult (price varies by group size)
Lowest price guaranteeReserve now & pay laterFree cancellation
Duration: 5–6 hours
Start time: Check availability
What's not included
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Local Speaking English Guide
- Entry/Admission - Hangzhou Cuisine Museum
- Snacks and Dinner are excluded
- Personal consumption
- Departure details
- Traveler pickup is offered.
- 1. Hangzhou centrally located hotels. 2. Hangzhou Railway Station. Additional cost CNY300 per way should be charged.
- Hotel pickup is offered. View the hotel list on our checkout page to see if yours is included among the pickup points.
- Returns to original departure point
If you have questions about accessibility, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 41501P85
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Infant seats available
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- Baby chair should be reserved as early as possible. We are not guaranteed availability.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- Which attractions will I visit with Yummy Tour with Hangzhou Cuisine Museum?
- During this experience, places you will visit include:Discover and book Yummy Tour with Hangzhou Cuisine Museum on Tripadvisor
- How much is Yummy Tour with Hangzhou Cuisine Museum?
- Yummy Tour with Hangzhou Cuisine Museum price starts from $135.49. Discover and book Yummy Tour with Hangzhou Cuisine Museum on Tripadvisor
- What is the Yummy Tour with Hangzhou Cuisine Museum cancellation policy?
- Yummy Tour with Hangzhou Cuisine Museum cancellation policy: For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Discover and book Yummy Tour with Hangzhou Cuisine Museum on Tripadvisor
- Which company provides Yummy Tour with Hangzhou Cuisine Museum?
- Yummy Tour with Hangzhou Cuisine Museum is hosted by Wendy Wu Tours. Read reviews, discover additonal experiences or contact Wendy Wu Tours on Tripadvisor. Discover and book Yummy Tour with Hangzhou Cuisine Museum on Tripadvisor
- If you have questions about this tour or need help making your booking, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 41501P85
- You'll get picked upSee departure details
- 1Hangzhou Cuisine MuseumStop: 60 minutes - Admission includedSee details
- 2Hefang StreetStop: 2 hoursSee details
- You'll return to the starting point
About the operator
This tour has not yet been reviewed, but you can read what other travelers have to say about this operator.
Vietnam at Christmas, Excellent Experience From start to finish Vietnam at Christmas was amazing, The tour group, L…
5 Day Private Culinary Cambodia Tour
My husband and I recently returned from a 5-day Wendy Wu Tailor-made Private tour of Cambodia. From the moment we …
One of a kind experience
I went to Sri Lanka in 2017 on a Wendy wu tour. I love how inclusive it was. I wasn't stressed about what I was doi…
I never actually got to take this holiday because of the Coronavirus Pandemic. However, I would like to say that …
Refund of deposit
Unfortunately our tour of China next month has been cancelled due to the virus. Wendy Wu customer service was exemp…
Terrible Customer Service - just after your money
Shortly after booking a 14 day tour of China, and paying a deposit, the Coronavirus outbreak occurred in Wuhan and…
Shocking customer service.
We booked an 18 day tour of China with Wendy Wu and were delighted to to be going on the holiday of a lifetime. A w…
Glories of China Wendy Wu
Had a fantastic tour of China. (Glories of China) Our tour guide Alice was fantastic, she went above and beyond an…
Wonders of China tour
In October 2019 we headed to China for the Wendy Wu “Wonders of China” tour. Our tour guide was Kai Ning. Beijing…
Wendy Wu - Grand Tour of China
Oct 2019 - We have just returned from a 26 day 'Wendy Wu - Grand Tour of China' which was absolutely EXCELLENT!!! …
Wonders of china
My wife and I did the wonders of china tour it was full of amazing places to see ,Beijing, Shanghai, Yankee river c…
We wanted to visit all the must see sights of China plus some less well known so we decided on Wendy Wu Tours . We …
Majestic Yangtze Tour
This was beyond my expectations and enjoyed every minute. We started in Shanghai and worked our way to Beijing, wit…
We recently returned from our Majestic Yangtze Tour with Wendy Wu. A friend recommended this company but had done a…
Amazing trip to South America
We went for a 14 days private tour trip to Peru, Iguazo, Buenos Aires and Rio De Jenairo November 2019 The organisa…