Select Date and Travelers
(Price varies by group size)
Reserve Now & Pay Later
Low Price Guarantee
- You'll get picked upSee Important Information for details
- 1National Tea MuseumStop: 70 minutesSee details
- 2China National Silk MuseumStop: 80 minutesSee details
- 3Former residence of Xueyan HuStop: 80 minutesSee details
- 4Southern Song Dynasty Guan Kiln MuseumStop: 90 minutesSee details
- Hotel and railway station pickup and drop-off in Hangzhou downtown
- Bottled water
- Professional English-speaking guide
- Air-conditioned private vehicle
- Private city transfer
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Vegetarian option is available, please advise at time of booking if required
- Please advise any specific dietary requirements at time of booking
- Please provide round-trip train itinerary in "special requirement" block if pickup from Hangzhou Train Station is required
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
Write a review
What was your experience like?
Share your best travel photo
Let the world see your experience through your eyes.
Get quick answers
Ask fellow travelers and attraction managers your top questions.
About the operator
This tour has not yet been reviewed, but you can read what other travelers have to say about this operator.
By: China Private Tours-Day Tour
Great day out!
The tour organisers were really accommodating of our changes in timing and we all had a wonderful day out of the c…
Tour with Bonnie
The tour was beautiful and interesting. Bonnie was very positive, informative and enthusiastic. Highly recommended.
Day trip to Hangzhou from Shanghai
Private tour for the two of us with Tommy! We were picked up from Hangzhou East Station and taken to all the main s…
We came to visit Hangzhou during Christmas holidays and joined a one-day private tour. Our guide Bonnie speaks flu…
City tour with Bonnie
Bonnie and Mr Yellow our driver collected us @ The Park Hyatt ahead of time. We had a wonderful first day in Hangzh…
Private tour: Ultimate Hangzhou
Hangzhou is a beautiful city and a must see destination if traveling to China. It was one of my favorite experienc…
We were very happy to be able to visit Hangzhou, Westlake and to catch the impressions show. Our guide Sharon Ye wa…
Private Group Tour - very well organised
Nancy was excellent. Firstly, this Team have been very responsive and very honest from the start. I had to organise…
Amazing sunset & fantastic food. 5 star ⭐️ tour
I completely recommend this tour and guide David. David and driver met us at the train station very punctual. All t…
High end travel
There were a lot of things we wanted to pack into our brief stay in Hangzhou. "China Private Tour" helped us to cus…
Good Day in Hangzhou!
Our guide Tommy is very professional, polite, patient and thoroughly insightful with the history and overview of Ha…
Nice & flexible half day tour in Hangzhou
Booked this tour with hotel concierge, Tommy was good tour guide, flexible schedule. The pick up was 9am, where w…
Wuxi to Hangzhou to Shanghai
Visit to West Lake gave breath-taking views of surrounding mountain hills. Saw the artwork that is currently displ…
Get well guided through Hangzhou's Highlights
Sharon was waiting for me in the hotel lobby at 10 am. With a comfortable car we visited first the West Lake. Durin…
Private tour - single day tour Hangzhou
My tour guide Sharon Ye was outstanding; very knowledgeable, informative, professional and pleasant. English was ex…
- Duration: 7h
- Mobile Ticket Accepted
- Free Cancellation up to 24 hours in advance
- Instant Confirmation
- Pickup offered
- Languages Offered: English
Why Book on Tripadvisor?
- Reserve Now & Pay Later
- Free Cancellation up to 24 hours in advance
- Low Price Guarantee
- No Booking Fees
- Secure Payments
- 24/7 SupportCall:+1 855 275 5071
Frequently Asked Questions about Hangzhou Museum & Culture Day Tour
What time does Hangzhou Museum & Culture Day Tour start?
Hangzhou Museum & Culture Day Tour will start at 9:00 AM. Discover and book Hangzhou Museum & Culture Day Tour on Tripadvisor
Which attractions will I visit with Hangzhou Museum & Culture Day Tour?
During this experience, places you will visit include:Discover and book Hangzhou Museum & Culture Day Tour on Tripadvisor
How much is Hangzhou Museum & Culture Day Tour?
Hangzhou Museum & Culture Day Tour price starts from $140.00. Discover and book Hangzhou Museum & Culture Day Tour on Tripadvisor
What is the Hangzhou Museum & Culture Day Tour cancellation policy?
Hangzhou Museum & Culture Day Tour cancellation policy: For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Discover and book Hangzhou Museum & Culture Day Tour on Tripadvisor