• 8:30 am, Your private guide and driver will pick you up at your hotel or an accurate position in the downtown of Kunming.
• You will visit a traditional clay-house village after 3 hous drive.
• Many scenery stops are available enroute to the Baohua town.
• View the sunset at the Samaba Rice Terraces in the Baohua town.
• Overnight stay in a cozy village gusthouse beside the Rice Terraces. Enjoy the home made food by the owner of the guesthouse.
• Visit the most traditional Hani people's village in Jiaying town, which is 2 hours drive from the gusethouse with amazing scenery along the road.
• 3 hours scenic drive to the UNESCO Yuanyang Rice Terraces. Visit the Laohuzui Rice Terracs.
• 17:00 pm. Arriving the Jacky's gusethouse at the Pugao Laozhai village in Yuanyang. Enjoy the sunset at the Jacky's guesthouse.
• Watch the sunrise beside the Duoyishu Rice Terraces, Hit the road to an Ethnic Minority Market after your breakfast.
• Visit the Azheke village with Hani people's traditional mushroom-like houses.
• An 2-4 hours hike in the Rice Terraces will help you to meet many local people and have a better understanding of the farming civilization.
• View the sunset at the Bada Rice Terraces.
• Back to the Jacky's Guesthouse around 19:00 pm.
• Visit another colorful market and discover the ethnic diversity of Yuanyang.
• Visit the largest mosque of Southeast Asia.
• Arriving Kunming around 18:00 pm
• Your guide and driver will send you to your hotel in the downtown of Kunming
*Visits to the
Jianshui Old Town and the
UNESCO Stone forest is also available upon request*