Half-day Kunming Street Food Tour
By 51 Adventures
per adult (price varies by group size)
per adult (price varies by group size)
Lowest price guaranteeReserve now & pay laterFree cancellation
Start time: Check availability
What's not included
- English-speaking guide/foodie
- Private transportation
- Departure details
- 金马坊, Wuhua District, Kunming, China, 650021 The guide will stand under Jinma Gate at Jibi Square with a red flag in his/her hand.
- Zhuanxin Integrated Wholesale Market, 2MPV+842, Xin Wen Lu, Wu Hua Qu, Kun Ming Shi, Yun Nan Sheng, China, 650032 The tour will end here and you will need to take a taxi or public transportation back to your hotel.
If you have questions about accessibility, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 53097P11
- Wheelchair accessible
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Your hotel name, address and phone number
- All guests names and passports
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- How much is Half-day Kunming Street Food Tour?
- Half-day Kunming Street Food Tour price starts from $92.88. Discover and book Half-day Kunming Street Food Tour on Tripadvisor
- What is the Half-day Kunming Street Food Tour cancellation policy?
- Half-day Kunming Street Food Tour cancellation policy: For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Discover and book Half-day Kunming Street Food Tour on Tripadvisor
- Which company provides Half-day Kunming Street Food Tour?
- Half-day Kunming Street Food Tour is hosted by 51 Adventures. Read reviews, discover additonal experiences or contact 51 Adventures on Tripadvisor. Discover and book Half-day Kunming Street Food Tour on Tripadvisor
- How much time do I need for Half-day Kunming Street Food Tour?
- On average, this experience will take approximately 4h. Discover and book Half-day Kunming Street Food Tour on Tripadvisor
- If you have questions about this tour or need help making your booking, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 53097P11
About the operator
This experience only has a few reviews, but you can read what other travelers have to say about the operator.
Visit to minority tea farmers in Jinjong/Xixiangbana for 2 full days
I have approached 51 Adventures with my strong desire of visiting several minority tea plantation villages and lear…
Amazing tour through eastern and southern Yunnan
Booked a customized tour for solo travel through Yunnan province, China to visit two World Heritage listed sites (S…
We were so impressed with 51 Adventures, from our first email contact with Sarah to saying good bye to Sunny after …
Kunming Dali Lijiang Shangri-la
November is a fantastic time to visit Yunnan. Sarah was very helpful and quick with answering my questions in prepa…
Really good tour and guide
We did 2 tours with 51 adventures. The first was to the Stone forest and the rice terraces. Our guide and driver,…
Private tour and travel arrangements
We would highly recommend 51 Adventures to anyone wanting a safe and hassle free experience in Kunming and Lijiang.…
Yubeng and Shangri-La
I had the pleasure of visiting the Shangri-La and Yubeng regions of Yunnan for 8 days during September with the one…
Friendly and Professional Service
We would highly recommend 51 Adventures for anyone visiting Kunming and Yunnan Province! Our 17-year old son travel…
I’m working in a photography project all around China, traveling to remote places by myself, so sometimes can be ha…
Tea picking in Yiwu（易武）of Xishuangbanna, Yunnan
This year we wanted to return on holiday to Yunnan and booked of course again with Sarah. Our guide was Sunny. Both…
My wife and I just got back from a great trip to Yunnan province that 51 Adventures helped to arrange and guide. We…
Beautiful Yunnan and our guide Andy made it even better
Visited Kunming, Lijiang and Dali with my mother and girlfriend from January 14-19. Communication with Sarah was ex…
Reliable, well deserved the recommendation
We picked 51 adventures based on TripAdvisor reviews and was not disappointed. Sarah was very responsive even thoug…
Funny days with Chen, excellent tours with him
We traveled with 51 Adventures in Yunnan. Sarah helped us with many advices before our tours, we contacted many tim…
Beautiful little villages, beautiful Stone Forest
Sarah was super nice and easy to be with. The traffic was really bad getting out to the little farm village that we…
Detailed Reviews: Reviews order informed by descriptiveness of user-identified themes such as cleanliness, atmosphere, general tips and location information.
If you answered yes to this question, then this tour is for you. I was met by my host at my hotel and shown around the many delicious parts of Kunming. There was a lot of spicy and hot street food to enjoy. My host was knowledgeable about Kunming and very proud of their city. It was a great half-day spent enjoying this vibrant and noisy city. The weather is always good in Kunming too.
Written July 9, 2020
This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.