Xian Terracotta Warriors Museum Tour with Airport Transfer
By China Dream Tour
Hop off the plane and take a quick tour of the must-see sight while having a layover in the ancient capital city Xian. This tour takes you to visit the world-famous Terracotta Warriors and Horses Museum. You only need to book the tour and the rest will be arranged by us. A knowledgeable expert guide will meet you and see you off at the airport, and accompany you for the whole tour. Take a quick layover tour of the must-see sight in Xian Visit the world-famous Terracotta Warriors Museum Enrich your travel and culture experience of ancient Xian Gain great overview and orientation of the ancient capital Private tour is operated with just your party exclusively
per adult (price varies by group size)
per adult (price varies by group size)
Lowest price guaranteeReserve now & pay laterFree cancellation
Duration: 5–6 hours
Start time: Check availability
What's not included
- English-speaking tour guide
- Entrance ticket fee
- Pickup and drop off service
- Bottled water
- Private transportation
- Entry/Admission - The Museum of Qin Terra-cotta Warriors and Horses
- Departure details
- Traveler pickup is offered.
- Pickup service is available for Xian Xianyang International Airport, Xian Railway Station, Xian North Train, please advise while booking.
- Xi'an Xianyang International Airport, Weicheng District, Xianyang, Xianyang, Shaanxi, China
- Xianyang Airport, Xi'an China
- Returns to original departure point
If you have questions about accessibility, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 63239P41
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Tour guide will hold a sign with your name and wait for you at the exit
- It usually takes more than an hour to exit the airport and go through customs
- Basically you are required to be back to the airport 2-3 hours prior to your departure flight
- Please make sure you have enough layover time to take the tour, basically taking 8-10 hours
- Transportation is also applicable for train station or hotel, please indicate if you need
- The duration of transfer is approximate and will depend on the traffic condition
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- What you can expect during your visit
- Temperature checks for tour participants upon arrival
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Safety precautions are provided by the property and are not checked by Tripadvisor for accuracy.
- Which attractions will I visit with Xian Terracotta Warriors Museum Tour with Airport Transfer?
- During this experience, places you will visit include:Discover and book Xian Terracotta Warriors Museum Tour with Airport Transfer on Tripadvisor
- How much is Xian Terracotta Warriors Museum Tour with Airport Transfer?
- Xian Terracotta Warriors Museum Tour with Airport Transfer price starts from $184.00. Discover and book Xian Terracotta Warriors Museum Tour with Airport Transfer on Tripadvisor
- What is the Xian Terracotta Warriors Museum Tour with Airport Transfer cancellation policy?
- Xian Terracotta Warriors Museum Tour with Airport Transfer cancellation policy: For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Discover and book Xian Terracotta Warriors Museum Tour with Airport Transfer on Tripadvisor
- Which company provides Xian Terracotta Warriors Museum Tour with Airport Transfer?
- Xian Terracotta Warriors Museum Tour with Airport Transfer is hosted by China Dream Tour. Read reviews, discover additonal experiences or contact China Dream Tour on Tripadvisor. Discover and book Xian Terracotta Warriors Museum Tour with Airport Transfer on Tripadvisor
- If you have questions about this tour or need help making your booking, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 63239P41
- You'll start atXi'an Xianyang International AirportOr, you can also get picked upSee departure details
- 1The Museum of Qin Terra-cotta Warriors and HorsesStop: 5 hours - Admission includedLocal guide will pick you up from Xian Xianyang International Airport based on your given flight details. The guide will hold a sign with your name written on while waiting at the customs exit. After meeting up, head to visit the Terracotta Warriors and Horses Museum (Approx. 1 hour’s driving on the way). Your guide will give you some detailed historical information of Qin Dynasty and the first emperor of China on the way, which helps a lot for you to understand the whole story of the Terracotta Warriors. Upon arrival, you will go directly to visit the three pits displaying the tremendous underground army. The three pits are tagged in the order of their discoveries. Each pit is like an enduring mystery that remains hidden within its depth. The 2,200-year-old life-size warriors and horses are still so vivid that you might forget they are not real person for a moment. Then drive back to Xian Airport to catch your departure flight, and your amazing Terracotta Warriors trip ends.Read more
- You'll return to the starting point
About the operator
This tour has not yet been reviewed, but you can read what other travelers have to say about this operator.
Yun Kee C00
Our guide, Michael was very knowledgeable and spoke good English. Our driver (sorry didn’t get his name) drive us s…
Xiamen City Highlights-Great Tour
Some business colleagues and I did the Xiamen City tour last weekend with our guide Lim and we thoroughly enjoyed i…