Half-day Xi'an Regimen and Tai Chi Tour
By Xi'an Food Tour
This tour will take you to explore the off-the-beaten-track areas of Xi’an, to experience the vibrant yet earthly local life and to understand the traditional Chinese thinking of people and nature. In addition, visit a herbal market and practice Tai Chi in a quiet and quaint Taoist Temple will enrich your stay in this ancient town. The use of public transportation and walking will help travelers to keep the common touch of the city and its people.
Lowest price guaranteeReserve now & pay laterFree cancellation
Ages 6-65, max of 15 per group
Duration: 4–5 hours
Start time: Check availability
- Entry/Admission - Temple of the Eight Immortals (Ba Xian An)
- Departure details
- Bell Tower Hotel Xian, China, Shan Xi Sheng, Xi An Shi, Bei Lin Qu, 南大街110号 邮政编码: 710007 We will meet all our travelers in Bell Tower Hotel lobby at advised time,and most part of our tour will be down by public transportation.
- Returns to original departure point
If you have questions about accessibility, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 120204P31
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- Which attractions will I visit with Half-day Xi'an Regimen and Tai Chi Tour?
- During this experience, places you will visit include:Discover and book Half-day Xi'an Regimen and Tai Chi Tour on Tripadvisor
- How much is Half-day Xi'an Regimen and Tai Chi Tour?
- Half-day Xi'an Regimen and Tai Chi Tour price starts from $61.54. Discover and book Half-day Xi'an Regimen and Tai Chi Tour on Tripadvisor
- What is the Half-day Xi'an Regimen and Tai Chi Tour cancellation policy?
- Half-day Xi'an Regimen and Tai Chi Tour cancellation policy: For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Discover and book Half-day Xi'an Regimen and Tai Chi Tour on Tripadvisor
- Which company provides Half-day Xi'an Regimen and Tai Chi Tour?
- Half-day Xi'an Regimen and Tai Chi Tour is hosted by Xi'an Food Tour. Read reviews, discover additonal experiences or contact Xi'an Food Tour on Tripadvisor. Discover and book Half-day Xi'an Regimen and Tai Chi Tour on Tripadvisor
- If you have questions about this tour or need help making your booking, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 120204P31
Reserve your spot
- You'll start atBell Tower Hotel XianChina, Shan Xi Sheng, Xi An Shi, Bei Lin Qu, 南大街110号 邮政编码: 710007We will meet all our travelers in Bell Tower Hotel lobby at advised time,and most part of our tour will be down by public transportation.See address & details
- 1Xi'anStop: 4 hoursSee details
- 2Temple of the Eight Immortals (Ba Xian An)Stop: 90 minutes - Admission includedSee detailsPass byXi'an Bell Tower
- You'll return to the starting point
About the operator
This tour has not yet been reviewed, but you can read what other travelers have to say about this operator.
The best experience of Xi’an!
We had the most amazing day with Addison as our guide visiting Xi’an’s Terracotta museum, having a unique 2000 year…
Food Tour of Xi’an
Michael was a great guide! We really had an adventure and an authentic experience of Xi’an’s food and the sights we…
Excellent food tour
I've done food tours in almost every major city in China, and I can say that this one ranks among the best. Our gui…
Fantastic Xi'an flavours with Michael
Our group decided to go for the food tour with Michael, and we had a fantastic experience. He introduced us to Xi'a…
My Future Chef Approved! :)
This food tour was by far one of the best tours I've experienced! Michael, our tour guide, was absolutely amazing. …
Best food tour in Xi'an with an amazing guide
We recommend everyone we know to contact Michael for a tour in Xi'an! This tour is TOP NOTCH. We feel lucky to ha…
Happy stomach and beautiful sights
There is nothing better than seeing a new city at night, and trying all the fabulous dishes it has to offer! Michae…
This tour was absolutely fabulous! Michael was an excellent companion who guided us through the food of Xi'an! Our …
Great fun food tour!!
While booing a day tour with Michael, he informed me he had a night food tour. I liked that there was absolutely no…
Wonderful food tour with Michael!
My colleague spoke very highly of his Xi’an food tour with Michael and our experience definitely lived up to expect…
Trip around Xi'an
Michael was a knowledgeable guide throughout all the places we visited. Historical stories combined with hospitable…
Great private tour , Highly recommended !!!
Mr.Michal Chang was a private guide for my father and me, he showed us the beauty of Xian. he speaks good english, …