Visit Terra Cotta Army Museum with a local expert who grew up in Xi'an and the one who has already been to the Terra Cotta Army Museum over 2,000 times, you will be immersed with the rich history of Xi'an city and the Terra Cotta Warriors and Horses. A private driver and an air-conditioned van with 7 seats will allow you a great flexibility and could get around easily. By visiting a local market and making your own noodles and tasting some popular appetizers in a local family, you will have a fun experience and at the same time will feel the warmth and hospitality of a typical Chinese family. You will get a chance to know the Chinese way of life and to understand the city and its people better.
per adult (price varies by group size)
Lowest price guaranteeReserve now & pay laterFree cancellation
Duration: 8–9 hours
Start time: Check availability
What's not included
- English-speaking guide service
- Bottled water
- Entry tickets of the Terra Cotta Army Museum
- Private van with 7 seats and a driver
- Dinner will be your own noodle and some side dishes with Chinese white wine and beer.
- Parking Fees
- Entry/Admission - The Museum of Qin Terra-cotta Warriors and Horses
- Your own personal expense.
- Departure details
- Traveler pickup is offered.
- Hotel pickup is offered. View the hotel list on our checkout page to see if yours is included among the pickup points.
If you have questions about accessibility, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 120204P26
- Infants must sit on laps
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- Which attractions will I visit with Terra Cotta Army Museum Tour with Noodle Making and Dinner in a Local Family?
- During this experience, places you will visit include:Discover and book Terra Cotta Army Museum Tour with Noodle Making and Dinner in a Local Family on Tripadvisor
- How much is Terra Cotta Army Museum Tour with Noodle Making and Dinner in a Local Family?
- Terra Cotta Army Museum Tour with Noodle Making and Dinner in a Local Family price starts from $153.85. Discover and book Terra Cotta Army Museum Tour with Noodle Making and Dinner in a Local Family on Tripadvisor
- What is the Terra Cotta Army Museum Tour with Noodle Making and Dinner in a Local Family cancellation policy?
- Terra Cotta Army Museum Tour with Noodle Making and Dinner in a Local Family cancellation policy: For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Discover and book Terra Cotta Army Museum Tour with Noodle Making and Dinner in a Local Family on Tripadvisor
- Which company provides Terra Cotta Army Museum Tour with Noodle Making and Dinner in a Local Family?
- Terra Cotta Army Museum Tour with Noodle Making and Dinner in a Local Family is hosted by Xi'an Food Tour. Read reviews, discover additonal experiences or contact Xi'an Food Tour on Tripadvisor. Discover and book Terra Cotta Army Museum Tour with Noodle Making and Dinner in a Local Family on Tripadvisor
- If you have questions about this tour or need help making your booking, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 120204P26
Reserve your spot
- You'll get picked upSee departure details
- 1The Museum of Qin Terra-cotta Warriors and HorsesStop: 3 hours - Admission includedSee details
- 2Xi'anStop: 2 hoursSee details
- You'll return to the starting point
About the operator
Xi'an Food Tour
Xi'an, Shaanxi, China
Joined in May 2019
#4 of 33 Transportation in Xi'an
- adikac202300The best experience of Xi’an!We had the most amazing day with Addison as our guide visiting Xi’an’s Terracotta museum, having a unique 2000 year old traditional lunch, discovering the Old Wall, and exploring the Muslim Quarter and the Grand Mosque of Xi’an! Addison is so knowledgeable, kind, funny, experienced and professional during the whole tour. We recommend him to everyone because he is really excellent! We look forward to go to other tours with him next time we are back in China. Thank you Addison!
- adikac202300Food Tour of Xi’anMichael was a great guide! We really had an adventure and an authentic experience of Xi’an’s food and the sights were amazing. Totally recommend him to anyone who loves a sense of adventure and food. He is knowledgeable and has a good sense of humor. Thanks Michael for the great tour!
- Nick S00Excellent food tourI've done food tours in almost every major city in China, and I can say that this one ranks among the best. Our guide was super knowledgeable, warm and accommodating. We visited several places eating an array of excellent dishes, and there was always plenty of food. If you're in Xi'an don't hesitate to book this tour!
- RosalindaLima00Fantastic Xi'an flavours with MichaelOur group decided to go for the food tour with Michael, and we had a fantastic experience. He introduced us to Xi'an flavours and history in a relaxed way allowing us to enjoy every second. Michael adjusted the restaurants to meet our group preferences and needs as we combined meat lovers and vegetarians on the same tour. The tuk-tuk ride was a great way to see all the street vendors and get a gist of all the food options available. Highly recommend this tour.
- dstsmiley559700My Future Chef Approved! :)This food tour was by far one of the best tours I've experienced! Michael, our tour guide, was absolutely amazing. He introduced my teen sons and I to many amazing Xi'An dishes and delights. With my oldest son aspiring to be a future chef, it was the perfect opportunity for him. He gave every dish the thumbs up! If you're looking for a fun, fabulous, and delicious tour (and guide), look no further. Michael and his staff will provide 5 star service and more. Bon Appetit! :)
- Diana R00Best food tour in Xi'an with an amazing guideWe recommend everyone we know to contact Michael for a tour in Xi'an! This tour is TOP NOTCH. We feel lucky to have done it our first night in Xi'an. Our tour took us to 3 different areas (or maybe 4?) and included so much food! Michael is flexible and will customize the tour for you if there are particular places/things you want to see and eat. We ended our night at the famous Drum and Bell Towers. He helped us get a car back to our hotel. After the tour, Michael stayed in touch was incredibly helpful with recommendations for the rest of our trip. 5-star rating all the way! I'll tell all my friends visiting Xi'an to book with Michael.
- Mel E00Happy stomach and beautiful sightsThere is nothing better than seeing a new city at night, and trying all the fabulous dishes it has to offer! Michael was recommended to me by colleagues, and everyone I know who has been to Xi'an has used him, including my elderly parents! From young to old, this is a tour not to be missed! Personal favourites were the shredded pita bread in lamb soup, biang biang noodles (NOT to be missed!), soup dumplings and the famous Xi'an burger. The food was clean and well sourced and the night was unforgettable!
- Mel E00Must-do tour!This tour was absolutely fabulous! Michael was an excellent companion who guided us through the food of Xi'an! Our favourites were the lamb BBQ and biang biang noodle - something I will never be able to recreate at home, sadly! I really enjoyed not only the sights, sounds and tastes, but his company. It was like going out with an old friend! Thank you Michael, for this wonderful tour!
- josies79900Great fun food tour!!While booing a day tour with Michael, he informed me he had a night food tour. I liked that there was absolutely no pressure to book a tour through him. I have done larger company tours before, and we decided to try a private tour. It was amazing!! So fun, so much food and we learned about the foods along the way. This tour was a highlight of our time in Xian, we have 3 teenaged kids and they all loved it too. One is vegetarian and Michael was able to find foods for her along the way. He certainly found places we never would have experienced without his help!!
- NicoeR202000Wonderful food tour with Michael!My colleague spoke very highly of his Xi’an food tour with Michael and our experience definitely lived up to expectations! Michael helped us enjoy so much delicious food while teaching us about the history of Xi’an and it’s food. We did this tour our first night in the city and it served as a great introduction to the future tours we had planned. Highly recommend if you want to experience how to eat well in Xi’an!
- CHOW T00Trip around Xi'anMichael was a knowledgeable guide throughout all the places we visited. Historical stories combined with hospitable warmth made our family visit a memorable one. Would highly recommend Michael Chang if you're looking for such an experience.
- negotino00Great private tour , Highly recommended !!!Mr.Michal Chang was a private guide for my father and me, he showed us the beauty of Xian. he speaks good english, very friendly, great person. All foods that we had with him was VERY VERY good, he knows the best place to eat in Xian. the places he took us are almost impossible to visit by ourself as a foreigner, only good local guide knows. how foreigners can communicate with tuktuk driver? they dont speak english, how foreigners can have an opportunity to listen about the great Xian history? by his great introduction about foods and history, this tour has a whole package! night views, history, great tasty local foods, private car and private tuktuk, and more, private guide! he supported our trip very much. my father had a wish to get Souvenirs after this tour, my father asked him where he could get. Mr.Michael Chang kindly took us to the local supermarket by taxi , he helped my father's shopping. we thank him a lot, he does his best for customer's wish.now he is my father's great friend. there are Millions of guides in the world, but we believe he is the best. if you are planning to visit Xian, Mr.Michael Chang is there for you. he is highly recommended !!! once again, Thank you very much for your support to my father and me. Our memory in Xian with you stays forever in our life !