Select Date and Travelers
(Price varies by group size)
Reserve Now & Pay Later
Low Price Guarantee
Have a private full-day tour to experience the popular attractions of Xi'an in a single day. Visit the UNESCO World Heritage-listed-Terracotta Warriors. Enjoy lunch at local authentic restaurant. Get around the Xi'an City Wall by bike to see the ancient gate towers and view the city from above(Bike renting fee is included). Explore the colorful snacks and culture of Xi'an at Muslim Quarter.
- You'll get picked upSee Important Information for details
- 1The Museum of Qin Terra-cotta Warriors and HorsesStop: 2 hours - Admission includedSee details
- 2Xi'an City Wall (Chengqiang)Stop: 90 minutes - Admission includedSee details
- 3Muslim QuarterStop: 60 minutesSee details
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- English-speaking guide
- Hotel pick up and drop-off
- Entry/Admission - The Museum of Qin Terra-cotta Warriors and Horses
- Entry/Admission - Xi'an City Wall (Chengqiang)
- Personal Expenses
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- All passenger Passport numbers MUST be advised at time of booking
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- We offer complimentary pick up service from your hotel located within the 3rd ring road in Xi'an. If your hotel is not within the 3rd ring road, your tour guide will call you at your hotel one day before departure to confirm your departure time and a pick-up point in Xi'an city center. You will need to go to the pick-up point by taxi or subway at your own expense.
- In the evening (between 7-9 pm) prior to departure day, your tour guide will call your hotel to confirm the exact pick-up time for the next day.
- Dress code is smart casual
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
Write a review
What was your experience like?
Share your best travel photo
Let the world see your experience through your eyes.
Get quick answers
Ask fellow travelers and attraction managers your top questions.
About the operator
This tour has not yet been reviewed, but you can read what other travelers have to say about this operator.
By: Train Spread
Outstanding proactive service
We ordered speed train tickets and they immediately responded and explained how everything would funktion. When the…
Verv friendly and very fast service
Thanks a lot Jason Li. The refund for my train ticket was fast and Jason Li was fast in answering my emails on refu…
Extremely helpful and fast service
The refund for my train ticket was fast and the travel adviser was speedy in answering my emails on refund. Would d…
We booked international train tickets from China through this agency. Due to the Corona Virus we had to change our …
Very helpful amid coronavirus
I booked a train ticket through this company. The process of choosing my tickets and times was straight forward. T…
Beijing to Shenyang
Excellent international customer service. Will use again. My trip was canceled due to Corona Virus.I was looking fo…
Didn’t go on a trip (Corona), but the service was great
Due to the Corona virus, we had to cancel our booking. The communication with the company went very well and the re…
Amazing help buying train tickets - professional, quick, and friendly!
I used China Highlights to help me book train tickets from Hong Kong to Hanoi. At first I wanted to do it myself, b…
Best way to transfer
I just say if you are in a town in China that you can use these trains you should not miss them. Clean, comfort wit…
Fabulous show ... lights... dance.... music..... spectacular
The show was great and we had great premium seats. The show was diverse and quite creative. It was originally prese…
This tram ride is amazing, the views on the way up and down were great but the view from the top is awe inspiring
I booked in January a train ticket via Chinahighlight and have then to cancel due to coronavirus outbreak. However …
I booked ticket through China highlights from Beijing to Hanoi. Unfortunately we could not continue with our travel…
I got excellent service from ChinaHighlights. Unfortunately I had to cancel my trip to China due to the Corona viru…
We booked our train tickets in January 2020 and Vivi Chen responded to our bookings. However, due to Corvid19 we h…
- Duration: 8h 30m
- Mobile Ticket Accepted
- Free Cancellation up to 24 hours in advance
- Instant Confirmation
- Pickup offered
- Languages Offered: English
Why Book on Tripadvisor?
- Reserve Now & Pay Later
- Free Cancellation up to 24 hours in advance
- Low Price Guarantee
- No Booking Fees
- Secure Payments
- 24/7 SupportCall:+1 855 275 5071
Frequently bought together
Popular: Booked by 168 travelers!
Popular: Booked by 197 travelers!
Private Sightseeing Tours
Popular: Booked by 1,020 travelers!
Popular: Booked by 421 travelers!
Frequently Asked Questions about Xi'an Private Tour: Terracotta Warriors and Horses, City Wall and Muslim Quarter
- Xi'an Private Tour: Terracotta Warriors and Horses, City Wall and Muslim Quarter will start at 8:30 AM. Discover and book Xi'an Private Tour: Terracotta Warriors and Horses, City Wall and Muslim Quarter on Tripadvisor
- During this experience, places you will visit include:Discover and book Xi'an Private Tour: Terracotta Warriors and Horses, City Wall and Muslim Quarter on Tripadvisor
- Xi'an Private Tour: Terracotta Warriors and Horses, City Wall and Muslim Quarter price starts from $158.98. Discover and book Xi'an Private Tour: Terracotta Warriors and Horses, City Wall and Muslim Quarter on Tripadvisor
- Xi'an Private Tour: Terracotta Warriors and Horses, City Wall and Muslim Quarter cancellation policy: For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Discover and book Xi'an Private Tour: Terracotta Warriors and Horses, City Wall and Muslim Quarter on Tripadvisor