Visit two archeological wonders in one day. Marvel at the incredible life-sized Terracotta Army and discover the truly hidden gem Hanyang Tombs to explore emperors' strong next life belief of China's two grand ancient dynasties.
Start time: Check availability
Live guide: Chinese, English
What's not included
- Professional English-speaking guide
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Entrance fees to attractions
- Two bottles of mineral water per guest
- Entry/Admission - The Museum of Qin Terra-cotta Warriors and Horses
- Entry/Admission - Tomb of Emperor Jingdi (Hanyangling)
- Gratuities to guide and driver
- Hotel accommodation
- Departure details
- Traveler pickup is offered.
- We pick up our clients from any hotel in downtown area of Xi'an
- Hotel pickup is offered. View the hotel list on our checkout page to see if yours is included among the pickup points.
If you have questions about accessibility, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 168168P2
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- If you have questions about this tour or need help making your booking, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 168168P2
- You'll get picked upSee departure details
- 1The Museum of Qin Terra-cotta Warriors and HorsesStop: 2 hours - Admission includedSee details
- 2Tomb of Emperor Jingdi (Hanyangling)Stop: 2 hours - Admission includedSee details
- You'll return to the starting point
About the operator
Xi'an, Shaanxi, China
Joined in March 2018
- P4324XOjonathanp00PhenomenalMy wife and I did an 11 day tour Beijing -Shanghai -Xi'an -Guilin - Hong Kong coordinated and modified to our likes. Everything went smoothly. Loved the attractions. the guides, and the exclusiveness. While attractions per se were packed as usual we did get priority to get in. I would recommend and without hesitation use them again for future travel palns.
- Betzfred00A month in ChinaBella at Elysian Tour organized a 30 day private tour for for three of us, a mature couple and our adult daughter. From the very beginning, Bella listened to what we wanted to do and organized an outstanding trip. The guides and drivers were knowledgeable and always flexible. The price was reasonable, the places on the itinerary were interesting and the hotels were good. We especially enjoyed spending an entire day exploring the various pits at the terra cotta warriors. We highly recommend Bella and Elysian Tours and would use them again.
- kelkelmobile00First Best Experience of ChinaThis was my first visit to China and my son and I could only tour in January. With so many unknowns, it was difficult to choose a tour company but I settled on Elysian Tours and communicated mostly with Ms. Bella Huang. This was the best decision I could’ve made. Bella was very knowledgeable and responded quickly to all my questions and concerns. She was very adaptable to our change in dates and sights that we wanted to see many times and responded with assurance that all would work out well. Elysian Tours did an outstanding coordinating the itinerary amongst our 5 tour guides. Every part of our trip went flawlessly. All tour guides provided bottled water each day, spoke English very well and even helped with interpretation at various places. We felt safe. They were highly knowledgeable, courteous, informative and showed us many beautiful sights from Marco-Guilin, Yangshuo, Tom-Lijiang, Carrie-Dali, Rosemary-Kunming, Aggie-Kaili and Guiyang. If I would ever return to These places, I would request these tour guides again. Our drivers were very competent and conscientious; keeping us safe, in spite of the crazy driving Conditions; making for four lanes out of two. Suggestion... since the Temperatures varied in these areas, we packed layered clothing. Long johns, gloves, hats and scarves were helpful in Lijiang, Kaili and Guiyang. Since we started our tour in Guilin and finished in Guiyang, I was responsible for getting to China and making domestic flight reservations on my own. Trip.com was so easy to use and had the best prices. The domestic flights were very efficient and on time, clean, meals were good and drinks plentiful. We also took two bullet trains. It was a bit confusing but went well also.
- sydneygirl201600Multiple toursBella and this company did a fantastic job! She organized a 3 week long tour for us all over China that included drivers guides places to visit fantastic hotels and exiting small ancient cities. She got batteries for us, she organize medication when we needed it and was always available. The guides and reducers she used were top quality and we traveled using fast train, car, air, and bus.... she made sure we were very comfortable the entire way! Highly recommend her and this company they have connections and experience in many different cities and towns.
- Navigate823958004 Week China TourJeff S My wife and I visited China for 4 weeks. We really enjoyed our carefully arranged private tour. Meeting a new guide and driver in each city added to the excitement. Elysian easily accommodated our request for changes to their standard 4 week tour. The guides were knowledgeable and courteous. The 4 and 5 star hotels were comfortable and served generous buffet breakfasts. We were delighted to interact with Elysian's agent named Candy, who kept in close communication with us and sought to smooth out any kinks during our trip. We definitely recommend Elysian for your trip to China.
- Paul W00Wonderful experience all aroundMy spouse and I took a 2.5 week trip to China - Beijing, Xian, 3 day cruise down the Yangtse River, Shanghai and back to Beijing. It was a bit complicated because we used Elysisn Tours for 2/3 of our trip and were on our own the rest. Despite the many tour guides, pick-ups and meetings - all went very well. Elysian was also very attentive to the little changes we requested to our tour. China is Amazing!
- Ade1000002 week China tourA really well organised tour, very helpful & prompt service right from the initially enquiry. The guides in each city were of a high standard & I always felt confident that everything had been thoroughly planned. I normally travel independently which is difficult in China, choosing Elysian at least enabled me to travel solo rather than part of a larger group. I was slightly apprehensive about dealing directly with a China based company but Elysian delivered, thank you to Bella & all the guides.
- Annie L00Holiday in ChinaThey did a wonderful job arranging my tours in the areas that I needed to be. The guides were prompt, attentive and helpful. I highly recommend this company
- mskalav00China Travel Experience - 2019My wife and I spent 2 weeks touring China. Our tour started from Beijing and went to Xi'an, Shanghai, Suzhou, Hangzhou and enjoyed every bit of all the cities visited and its culture and history. Tour arrangements were made by Elysian Tour and Candy Tang was our Travel Consultant. Candy was excellent and very knowledgeable when advising on the various options available and was very patient when answering our questions. Candy was quick with her responses and provided quotes, updated itinerary whenever changes were made. Candy was always accessible and kept in constant contact during our stay in China inquiring on our welfare and on the tour arrangements made. She really cares for her Clients and their requirements, which is quite unusual for a Tour Company or a Consultant to do. All the Guides and the Drivers were excellent at each destination, they were on time, made us feel comfortable and welcoming us to their respective cities.Guides were knowledgeable and made all efforts to explain on the history and provided information of the areas. Guides also took additional effort by helping us when ordering vegetarian food at local Chinese Restaurants. We give both Candy and Elysian Tour our highest recommendation and rate them as Excellent. We highly recommend using Elysian Tour for your travels in China. Also, we recommend contacting Candy for advise and for arranging your tour and travel requirements. We are very confident you will be happy with Elysian Tour and their services.
- Locksley G0010 day tour of China and Hong HongI had a fantastic time seeing the historical and beautiful sites in Shanghai, Beijing, Xian and Kong Hong with Elysian tour. Although physically tiring, my favorite experience in China was the Great Wall; and in Kong Hong, seeing the beautiful views during the bus ride to Victoria Peak. A lot of sight seeing activities and entertainment were packed in each day. The only downside was that there was not enough time to shop especially at the Stanley Market. All 4 guides were professional, personable and knowledgeable. I would definetly would go on another tour with them. Janet G. New York
- Lois Marie G00My China Experience - October 2019Our tour arranged through Elysian Tour by Lanna Allison was one of my favorite travel experiences I have had in the last 5 years. Vicky, our guide, throughout the trip went above and beyond the normal duties of her job. She was aware of problems we were experiencing and made every effort to make the trip interesting and comfortable as possible, especially for those of us who had some physical challenges. Her expertise in getting us to our sites, working with the local guides, explaining foods during our meals, assisting in our shopping and providing clear cut, educational lectures as we went from city to city was the best I've experienced in such an extensive trip.
- westindiantraveler00The Great Wall and The Terracotta Warriorsthis trip was excellent, seeing the site in person is different than watching it on television. Vicky has been an excellent tour guide. The experience on the bullet train reminded me of the Eurostar
- kiservices00China Travel OctoberThis was an Awesome tour. Vicky did an excellent job - she went above and beyond to ensure everyone had a good time. I will highly recommend Elysian Tour with Vicky as the guide ( definitely). All the stops and tour guides were knowledgeable and very welcoming. Vicky thank you so much and the very best!!!. Yvonne - Maryland Travel with Beyond Horizons Travel Designs
- Mobile7433890010 day tour October 2019Hi Vicky. Thank you for all that you and the other Guides did to make our 10 day tour a memorable experience. I had a wonderful time. Bea Mcbean
- Bartholomew H00Two weeks in ChinaWe took a two week private tour of China with Elysian Tours in October. We visited Bejing, Xi'an, Chengdu, Guilin, the Yangtze River and Shanghai. Elysian offered us various options for each stage of the tour, including accommodations and attractions. Their guides were wonderful, very knowledgable about Chinese history and able to introduce us to local food (hot pot!). They met us at each airport and train station and took us to our hotels. The guides and drivers made visiting the marvels of China easy, getting our tickets and accompanying us. For those with no knowledge of Chinese, having a private guide is a must, in our opinion. We never felt lost or confused. The 5-star hotels we opted for were wonderful as was the deluxe cabin on the Yangtze cruise ship. This initial tour of China has increased our desire to see even more of this vast country, and we would readily enlist Elysian in planning future trips.