per adult (price varies by group size)
Lowest price guaranteeReserve now & pay laterFree cancellation
Start time: Check availability
What's not included
- Bottled water
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Private transportation
- Fuel surcharge
- Parking Fees
- Personal guide
- Entrance fee for sites visited
- Entry/Admission - The Museum of Qin Terra-cotta Warriors and Horses
- Entry/Admission - Tomb of Emperor Jingdi (Hanyangling)
- Departure details
- Traveler pickup is offered.
- Please leave your hotel name and address when you book this tour. Any hotels far from city center will cause extra compensation.
- Hotel pickup is offered. View the hotel list on our checkout page to see if yours is included among the pickup points.
If you have questions about accessibility, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 85993P9
- Wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- Which attractions will I visit with Private Day Trip to Terracotta Warriors and Jingdis Tomb?
- During this experience, places you will visit include:Discover and book Private Day Trip to Terracotta Warriors and Jingdis Tomb on Tripadvisor
- How much is Private Day Trip to Terracotta Warriors and Jingdis Tomb?
- Private Day Trip to Terracotta Warriors and Jingdis Tomb price starts from $123.00. Discover and book Private Day Trip to Terracotta Warriors and Jingdis Tomb on Tripadvisor
- What is the Private Day Trip to Terracotta Warriors and Jingdis Tomb cancellation policy?
- Private Day Trip to Terracotta Warriors and Jingdis Tomb cancellation policy: For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Discover and book Private Day Trip to Terracotta Warriors and Jingdis Tomb on Tripadvisor
- Which company provides Private Day Trip to Terracotta Warriors and Jingdis Tomb?
- Private Day Trip to Terracotta Warriors and Jingdis Tomb is hosted by Stefanie's XiAn Private Tour-Xi'an Private One-day Tour. Read reviews, discover additonal experiences or contact Stefanie's XiAn Private Tour-Xi'an Private One-day Tour on Tripadvisor. Discover and book Private Day Trip to Terracotta Warriors and Jingdis Tomb on Tripadvisor
- If you have questions about this tour or need help making your booking, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 85993P9
Reserve your spot
- You'll get picked upSee departure details
- 1The Museum of Qin Terra-cotta Warriors and HorsesStop: 3 hours - Admission excludedSee details
- 2Tomb of Emperor Jingdi (Hanyangling)Stop: 4 hours - Admission excludedSee details
- You'll return to the starting point
About the operator
Stefanie's XiAn Private Tour-Xi'an Private One-day Tour
Xi'an, Shaanxi, China
Joined in August 2014
#14 of 108 Tours & Activities in Xi'an
- 373albenam00Best time in ChinaIf you want to spend the most interesting, exiting and perfect days in Xian, then Stefanie is your best choice. She was very kind, generous, funny and helpful. She advised us about everything we needed. Well planed tour, everything was very good organised, we had a great time with her. Thank you, Stefanie
- Mylene M00100% recommended!Excellent tour! We booked for the weekend and had an excellent time visiting Xian, terracota warriors, city wall, Silk Road dancing show and Hang Yangling National Archaeological Park. Stefanie taught us a lot about Xian's history and culture. She is a very kind and easygoing person, makes you feel very welcome and gives the best tips. And she even got us some cold beer in the hot weather! ❤️ Totally recommend her!
- Rogério F00Fantastic experience in Xi'anThis trip is fantastic Stephanie is an amazing tour guide, the driver makes us feel very safe all the time and took us to the airport at the end of the trip. I highly recommend her if you are interested in visiting Terracota Warriors and other attractions of Xi'an! She will tell everything about the history of these places.
- DanielOtoni00Enjoying the most of Xi'anStefanie is a wonderful guide. She suggested a very good trip plan and perfectly arranged all the logistics. She has great knowledge about Xi'an's History and explained in detail the sightseeings. She is very nice and polite, and is always on time. If you go to Xi'an, asking for her guidance is a must to enrich your visit and enjoy the most of your experience.
- wisaneek00Knowledgeable tour guide with great service mindStefanie was our tour guide for our visit to Terracotta Army and Huaqing Palace. Since the beginning, we're picked up from our hotel to the tour car which was spacious, comfortable and clean and the driver was polite. As I'm really into history, I asked Stefanie a lot of questions regarding the attractions and Xi'an. Stefanie was very nice and knowledgeable in giving us a lot of introduction to not only our program destinations but also other Xi'an's relevant history. She also brought us to have a delicious meal at a good local restaurant. Although her English is not perfect, she used easy and comprehensible terms to explain and give us information well. Overall, I'm impressed by her great service mind and knowledge. Highly recommend!!
- bjoernz70600Terra-cotta warriors & Silk-road showWe (family with 2 kids 12&14) did the tour with Stephanie and also included the Silk Road Show afterwards. It was a well organized trip, including a comfortable car & good driver. We really enjoyed the day and can recommend the trip as a one-day tour. Thanks very much Stephanie for that gte day and insight into this part of Silk-road heritage!
- Holly H00A new friend in XI'an!An amazing weekend in Xi’an with Stefanie! Stefanie was the best tour guide and made my trip stress free and full of wonderful memories. I was traveling alone with my two year old and Stefanie made it the entire trip so easy allowing me to enjoy the wonderful history in Xi’an. Stefanie promptly responded to my inquiry for a tour, and proposed a perfect itinerary suited for traveling with a young child. Stefanie greeted us at the train station, helped me check-in, and gave me a brief orientation of the area near my hotel pointing out the best restaurants and shops. Stefanie arranged all tickets to the attractions and shared amazing history and stories of all the places we visited (Terracotta army, Big Wild Goose Pagoda, City Walls, etc.). She went above and beyond making sure that my daughter and I were able to enjoy our time, she even delivered delicious dinner to our hotel when my daughter was too tired to finish our day!! All in all a perfect weekend and a new friend, I cannot recommend Stefanie enough for your trip to Xi’an!
- Riccinni00Covid Times - Big Thanks to StefanieThank you, Stefanie, for giving me and hubby a wonderful trip in Xian. We had a wonderful trip visiting the Terra-cotta Warriors, Muslim Quarter, and had the opportunity to bike on the City Wall. Having an English speaking guide and a private driver were helpful especially when we visited in June when showing QR health codes and foreign entries were restricted.
- amazingholidayplaces00Wonders of Xian with StefanieOur first family trip to Xian was amazing thanks to our awesome guide Stefanie. She catered to our every need from our young 7 year old son to our elderly 70 yr old parents. Our party of 8 experienced so much, saw so many of the city sights and ate so many delicious mouth watering local dishes in our short 4 day stay. The Tuo Ling Legend Show is a must see theatrical production. It's as good or if not better than any Disney production. Stefanie even went to the extent of helping fulfil my eldest son's wishes to get personalised engraved chopsticks. She speaks good English and gives good historical recounts to allow the children to understand and appreciate the background of the places we visited. We would thoroughly recommend Stefanie and thank her for all her efforts in making our trip so comfortable and memorable!
- samrayyan7800Short notice of vacationThe trip was arranged perfectly and met the expectations eventhough very short noticed . Strongly recommend as tour agent.
- sandylO1723DV00Great tour in Xi’an !Our trip in Xi’an was fabulous and greatly exceeded our expectation ! It was a great historic site with both day and night life. Our tour guide Stefanie tailor made our tour and provided us with great flexibility. it’s much more convenient since she helped to get our tickets in advance. She also provided detailed explanation of the historic sites and triggered interest in Chinese history study for my kid. overall I think Stefanie has a great character and is never too “pushy”. She provides a lot of flexibility to our tour. Xi’an is definitely a must -go if you want to have a taste of the ancient China.
- 629samv00Great Xi’an day trip to see the warriors and history museumWe visited Xi’an in late December 2019. We arranged a customized tour with Stefanie in advance that would take our crew of four adults and four teens/pre-teens to see the terra-cotta warriors, a cave home and the Shaanxi History Museum in a single day (lots). Melanie and Stefanie did a great job arranging everything in advance, including getting us the museum tickets in advance to avoid hours long lines. We got an amazing exploration of the warriors that we wouldn’t have been able to do without an expert along to answer our questions. We also had a delicious lunch at a restaurant we probably wouldn’t have otherwise visited, that, according to three out of four kids, wa the best so far on our trip. We would definitely recommend working with Stefanie!
- brahmanti0p00Perfect Xian customized day tourEverything is private. Emily come on time and even earlier than scheduled at 8:30 to our hotel with a comfortable 8 people buick van. Then we went to pharmacy first to buy otc medicine for my young boy. Cant do that on group tour huh:). We went to the Terracota museum first which is really amazing and must visit , Emily told us everything about the terracota army and its history. We took picture with one of the farmer who found the site and still alive. After that we went to Huaqing palace which is a palace pools for the royals and we learn about the romance history of Yang Guifei :) this place also where Chiang kai sek lives for 6 months during the revolution , the last place is the xian city wall which is really well preserved which is the amazing thing about china and its history . After that Emily and driver dropped us back at the hotel. Its nice to go on low season. No long queue and rush crowed. More relaxed altough its colddddd. :). Overall go with stephanie tour. Worth the money !
- wptswanderings00Guided Tour of Terracotta Warriors and Xi'an.Stephanie's tour far exceeded our expectations. She had arranged for us on the day of our arrival an evening show at a theater of enjoy the famous Tang Dynasty traditional music and dancing including a special dumpling banquet before the show. It was wonderful!!! The following day Stephanie guided us on a tour of the Terracotta Warriors. Since most of the signs and exhibits were in Chinese, her english translation and knowledge of the Warrior's history made all the difference. She even arranged for a driver and van to get us to the train station the following morning. I can recommend Stephanie highly and if we ever return to Xi'an we would not hesitate to contact Stephanie for other tours and sights around Xi'an. Bill & Pam
- sunbear200Private TourWe did a 3-day Xi'An private tour with Stefanie, covering the Terrocotta Warriors, Hua Qing Palance, Big Goose Pagoda, ancient city wall, Great Mosque, Muslim Street and Yuan Jia Village. Stefanie is conversant in both Mandarin and English, knowledgeable and was very attentive and accommodating to our needs. She recommended nice local food which was reasonably priced. (There is no compulsory shopping at all, unlike tour packages. The trip is fully customized to our needs). Both Stefanie and the driver Mr Ma took very good care of us, especially my aged parents, throughout the trip. The 7 seater business van was high quality and clean. We will be happy to recommend her service to my friends.
Detailed Reviews: Reviews order informed by descriptiveness of user-identified themes such as cleanliness, atmosphere, general tips and location information.
I was thinking about just getting a car(driver) to take me to the Terracotta Warriors but thought it would be much better if there was someone to explain about the museum and I was 100% right. Even though I was a solo traveler, I'm glad that I did a one day private tour with Melanie as I would have not been able to seen the museum as I did on the tour. My guide Melanie was very informative and I was able to learn very much from her. Also, the car arranged by the tour was very clean and was comfortable. Lastly, one advise to the provider is that it would be much better if tourist could know the estimated time of return to town when booking the tour.
Written December 3, 2019
This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews as part of our industry-leading trust & safety standards. Read our transparency report to learn more.
Buy it with
Private Day Trip to Terracotta Warriors and Jingdis Tomb provided by Stefanie's XiAn Private Tour-Xi'an Private One-day Tour
Product Overview: Private Day Trip to Terracotta Warriors and Jingdis Tomb
Number of Reviews
Number of Photos