Private Trip to Terracotta Army and Banpo Neolithic Museum
By Stefanie's XiAn Private Tour-Xi'an Private One-day Tour
This private tour will take you to visit two of the most significant museums in Xian. People who like Chinese culture would find a lot of fun here. In the first site - Terracotta Army and Horses Museum, you will be able to learn about the very first union of the whole China, meanwhile, you will see its contributions and disadvantages. From the great formation that Qin Shi Huang has requested the army to be built, you can see he wanted to rule even in his afterlife. In the afternoon, you will navigate your way to Banpo Museum. It's a neolithic culture site, not that grand as Terracotta Army, but still worth visiting. You will see how primitives lived and their development condition.
per adult (price varies by group size)
per adult (price varies by group size)
Lowest price guaranteeReserve now & pay laterFree cancellation
Start time: Check availability
What's not included
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Parking Fees
- Fuel surcharge
- Professional English-speaking tour guide
- Bottled water
- Admission fee for sites to visit.
- Entry/Admission - The Museum of Qin Terra-cotta Warriors and Horses
- Entry/Admission - Xi'an Banpo Museum
- Departure details
- Traveler pickup is offered.
- Please leave your hotel name and address when you book this trip. Any hotels far from city center will cause extra compensation.
- Hotel pickup is offered. View the hotel list on our checkout page to see if yours is included among the pickup points.
- Returns to original departure point
If you have questions about accessibility, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 85993P6
- Wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- What you can expect during your visit
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Contactless payment for gratuities and add-ons
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Safety precautions are provided by the property and are not checked by Tripadvisor for accuracy.
- Which attractions will I visit with Private Trip to Terracotta Army and Banpo Neolithic Museum?
- During this experience, places you will visit include:Discover and book Private Trip to Terracotta Army and Banpo Neolithic Museum on Tripadvisor
- How much is Private Trip to Terracotta Army and Banpo Neolithic Museum?
- Private Trip to Terracotta Army and Banpo Neolithic Museum price starts from $133.00. Discover and book Private Trip to Terracotta Army and Banpo Neolithic Museum on Tripadvisor
- What is the Private Trip to Terracotta Army and Banpo Neolithic Museum cancellation policy?
- Private Trip to Terracotta Army and Banpo Neolithic Museum cancellation policy: For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Discover and book Private Trip to Terracotta Army and Banpo Neolithic Museum on Tripadvisor
- Which company provides Private Trip to Terracotta Army and Banpo Neolithic Museum?
- Private Trip to Terracotta Army and Banpo Neolithic Museum is hosted by Stefanie's XiAn Private Tour-Xi'an Private One-day Tour. Read reviews, discover additonal experiences or contact Stefanie's XiAn Private Tour-Xi'an Private One-day Tour on Tripadvisor. Discover and book Private Trip to Terracotta Army and Banpo Neolithic Museum on Tripadvisor
- If you have questions about this tour or need help making your booking, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 85993P6
- You'll get picked upSee departure details
- 1The Museum of Qin Terra-cotta Warriors and HorsesStop: 3 hours - Admission excludedSee details
- 2Xi'an Banpo MuseumStop: 2 hours - Admission excludedSee details
- You'll return to the starting point
About the operator
This tour has not yet been reviewed, but you can read what other travelers have to say about this operator.
Terra-cotta warriors & Silk-road show
We (family with 2 kids 12&14) did the tour with Stephanie and also included the Silk Road Show afterwards. It was a…
A new friend in XI'an!
An amazing weekend in Xi’an with Stefanie! Stefanie was the best tour guide and made my trip stress free and full o…
Covid Times - Big Thanks to Stefanie
Thank you, Stefanie, for giving me and hubby a wonderful trip in Xian. We had a wonderful trip visiting the Terra-…
Wonders of Xian with Stefanie
Our first family trip to Xian was amazing thanks to our awesome guide Stefanie. She catered to our every need from …
Short notice of vacation
The trip was arranged perfectly and met the expectations eventhough very short noticed . Strongly recommend as tour…
Great tour in Xi’an !
Our trip in Xi’an was fabulous and greatly exceeded our expectation ! It was a great historic site with both day an…
Great Xi’an day trip to see the warriors and history museum
We visited Xi’an in late December 2019. We arranged a customized tour with Stefanie in advance that would take our …
Perfect Xian customized day tour
Everything is private. Emily come on time and even earlier than scheduled at 8:30 to our hotel with a comfortable 8…
Guided Tour of Terracotta Warriors and Xi'an.
Stephanie's tour far exceeded our expectations. She had arranged for us on the day of our arrival an evening show …
Great day trip with Melanie
I was thinking about just getting a car(driver) to take me to the Terracotta Warriors but thought it would be much …
We did a 3-day Xi'An private tour with Stefanie, covering the Terrocotta Warriors, Hua Qing Palance, Big Goose Pago…
Terracotta Warriors & Mount Huashan
We had 2 days tour with Stefanie of 11 people: The Emperor Qinshihuang's Mausoleum Site Museum and we were amazed w…
2 days in Xi'an
We spend two wonderful days in Xi'an with Melanie, we saw very beautiful things and we tried very good food. I reco…
My family and I booked the private transfer with Stefanie for couples of day within the Xi’an city as well as outsi…
Day trip to Terracott Army and Horses Museum, and Xian City Wall
The planning was smooth via email with Stefanie. She responded and answered all my questions without fail through e…