Select Date and Travelers
(Price varies by group size)
Low Price GuaranteeNo Booking Fees
Through this tour, you could visit two famous cities in China - Xi’an and Chengdu. The fabled starting point of Silk Road, Xi'an was a provincial capital for 13 dynasties spanning a period of 1,100 years. Xi'an is also home of the world renowned Terracotta warriors, an archaeological site of wonder and importance, as well as famous Wild Goose Pagoda, a Buddhist pagoda built in 652 during Tang dynasty with its original five stories but later renovated in 704 during the reign of Empress Wu Zetian and also in Ming dynasty. After visit Xi’an, you will catch the high speed train to Chengdu-The home town of Giant pandas. And our driver and guide will pick you up to your Xi’an hotel. So, you do not need to worry anything, just enjoy your trip!
- You'll get picked upSee Important Information for details
- 1The Museum of Qin Terra-cotta Warriors and HorsesStop: 2 hours - Admission includedSee details
- 2Big Wild Goose Pagoda (Dayanta)Stop: 2 hours - Admission includedSee details
- Entrance tickets of Terra-Cotta Warriors Museum and the Big Wild Goose Pagoda
- English-speaking guide
- Transport by air-conditioned vehicle
- High speed train tickets from Chengdu to Xi’an (second seats)
- Hotel pick-up and drop-off
- Service Charge & Government Taxes
- Insurance coverage up RMB$300,000.00
- Entry/Admission - The Museum of Qin Terra-cotta Warriors and Horses
- Entry/Admission - Big Wild Goose Pagoda (Dayanta)
- Your Chengdu hotel
- Your dinner
- Gratuities (optional)
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- Please offer your full name and passport number upon booking (must match with your passport. Or you can not get your train tickets with your passport.
- Adult pricing applies to all travelers
- Normally,we will book the reference high speed train for clients ,but we will book other similar high speed train for clients if there is no enough tickets of the reference train in the tour.
- Your hotel in Chengdu should be centrally located hotel in Chengdu. And Please offer your Chengdu hotel full name and address.
- There is no guide in the high speed train.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.
Write a review
What was your experience like?
Share your best travel photo
Let the world see your experience through your eyes.
Get quick answers
Ask fellow travelers and attraction managers your top questions.
About the operator
This tour has not yet been reviewed, but you can read what other travelers have to say about this operator.
By: China Exploration
Great day in Chengdu and Leshan
Sophia was a delight. She was an excellent guide in trying to make the day not only Informative but also fun. She a…
What a lovely place
We visited here as part of our escorted China Tour. It was really great. The pandas were easily visible and all see…
Loved our cooking lesson, so much fun made all the better by the the lovely April, what a treasure she was, so many…
Chengdu Panda Breeding Research Base
We got a taxi from our apartment and arrived at 07:30 as they opened the gates to the public.and we made our way to…
John and Deb K00
What an incredible Place these artifacts date back 2000BC from pottery to Jade Sculptures. One of the interesting a…
Chengdu Panda Tour
This was by far the most exciting tour. I couldn't wait for the pandas to be released from there enclosures in the…
Tradition and technology
Music may not please western ears. But it is a great show that combines dance, singing, illusionism, puppet theater…
One day Pandas and Leshan Buda tour
Amazing guide, the best english speaker so far. Really enjoyed our tour i highly recommend it since it helps save t…
- Duration: 8–10 hours
- Mobile Ticket Accepted
- Instant Confirmation
- Pickup offered
- Languages Offered: English
Why Book on Tripadvisor?
- Low Price Guarantee
- No Booking Fees
- Secure Payments
- 24/7 SupportCall:+1 855 275 5071
Frequently Asked Questions about One-Day Essential Xi'an -Chengdu tour combing with fast train
What time does One-Day Essential Xi'an -Chengdu tour combing with fast train start?
One-Day Essential Xi'an -Chengdu tour combing with fast train will start at 8:00 AM. Discover and book One-Day Essential Xi'an -Chengdu tour combing with fast train on Tripadvisor
How much is One-Day Essential Xi'an -Chengdu tour combing with fast train?
One-Day Essential Xi'an -Chengdu tour combing with fast train price starts from $341.03. Discover and book One-Day Essential Xi'an -Chengdu tour combing with fast train on Tripadvisor
What is the One-Day Essential Xi'an -Chengdu tour combing with fast train cancellation policy?
One-Day Essential Xi'an -Chengdu tour combing with fast train cancellation policy: For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Discover and book One-Day Essential Xi'an -Chengdu tour combing with fast train on Tripadvisor
Which company provides One-Day Essential Xi'an -Chengdu tour combing with fast train?
One-Day Essential Xi'an -Chengdu tour combing with fast train is hosted by China Exploration. Read reviews, discover additonal experiences or contact China Exploration on Tripadvisor. Discover and book One-Day Essential Xi'an -Chengdu tour combing with fast train on Tripadvisor