Private Tour of Terracotta Warriors Discovery
Xian Terracotta Army, a super large collection of life-size terra cotta sculptures in battle formations, reproducing the mega imperial guard troops of Emperor Qin Shi Huang (259 - 210BC), the first emperor of the first unified dynasty of Imperial China, is no doubt a must-see for every visitor to Xian. This half day trip provides you flexible starting time as per your schedule, follow a knowledgeable tour guide to discover this world cultural heritage listed by UNESCO in 1987.
per adult (price varies by group size)
per adult (price varies by group size)
Lowest price guaranteeReserve now & pay laterFree cancellation
Start time: Check availability
What's not included
- Private transportation
- Professional licensed driver
- English-speaking tour guide
- Bottled water
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Entrance ticket fee
- Entry/Admission - The Museum of Qin Terra-cotta Warriors and Horses
- Departure details
- Traveler pickup is offered.
- Pick-up from centrally located Xi'an hotels, drop-off at centrally located Xi'an hotels. Please provide detailed hotel information while booking.
- Hotel pickup is offered. View the hotel list on our checkout page to see if yours is included among the pickup points.
- Returns to original departure point
If you have questions about accessibility, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 20481P28
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- A current valid passport is required on the day of travel
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- Which attractions will I visit with Private Tour of Terracotta Warriors Discovery?
- During this experience, places you will visit include:Discover and book Private Tour of Terracotta Warriors Discovery on Tripadvisor
- How much is Private Tour of Terracotta Warriors Discovery?
- Private Tour of Terracotta Warriors Discovery price starts from $128.21. Discover and book Private Tour of Terracotta Warriors Discovery on Tripadvisor
- What is the Private Tour of Terracotta Warriors Discovery cancellation policy?
- Private Tour of Terracotta Warriors Discovery cancellation policy: For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Discover and book Private Tour of Terracotta Warriors Discovery on Tripadvisor
- Which company provides Private Tour of Terracotta Warriors Discovery?
- Private Tour of Terracotta Warriors Discovery is hosted by Travof. Read reviews, discover additonal experiences or contact Travof on Tripadvisor. Discover and book Private Tour of Terracotta Warriors Discovery on Tripadvisor
- If you have questions about this tour or need help making your booking, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 20481P28
- You'll get picked upSee departure details
- 1The Museum of Qin Terra-cotta Warriors and HorsesStop: 4 hours - Admission includedBased on your selected tour time, local guide will meet you at your hotel to start trip of Terracotta Warriors and Horses Museum Xian. After around 1 hour driving, you will reach the site of the first emperor’s underground palace, the world famous Terracotta Army Museum, aka Terracotta Warriors and Horses Museum. The guide will give you detailed historical information of Qin Dynasty and the first emperor on the way, and escort you to visit all three pits (1 Pit, 2 Pit and 3 Pit tagged in the order of their discoveries) upon arrival, where you will see the 2,200-year-old sculptures depicting thousands of unique figures and be shocked by the vivid life size terracotta figures of warriors and horses. This is a sight not to be missed by any visitors to China, and you will have enough time to explore at your pace. Afterwards, have a relaxing driving back to Xi’an downtown and drop off at your hotel to conclude the wonderful half-day trip in Xi’an.Read more
- You'll return to the starting point
About the operator
This experience only has a few reviews, but you can read what other travelers have to say about the operator.
Best of Guilin in a Day expertly planned by Bruce [TravofChina] & by our Guide, Ricky
Once our Tour was confirmed, we had the pleasure of dealing with Bruce, TravofChina's representative, who expertly …
travel back to the first emporer
Xian is one of my favorite cities in China, very pretty tree liined streets, a bit of Shanghai at night, see the Mu…