Select Date and Travelers
(Price varies by group size)
Select tour language
Reserve Now & Pay Later
Low Price Guarantee
Build your own itinerary in Xi'an—without time-consuming public buses or foot-dragging group tours—on this flexible private tour with your own translator/guide and driver. Start at the city’s star attraction, the Museum of Qin Terracotta Warriors and Horses, then pick two other signature sights. Choose from Xi'an City Wall, Big Wild Goose Pagoda, the Muslim Quarter, and the Tang Dynasty Show. Admission is at your own expense.
- You'll get picked upSee Important Information for details
- 1The Museum of Qin Terra-cotta Warriors and HorsesStop: 3 hours - Admission excludedSee details
- 2Xi'an City Wall (Chengqiang)Stop: 60 minutes - Admission excludedSee details
- 3Big Wild Goose Pagoda (Dayanta)Stop: 60 minutes - Admission excludedSee details
- 4Muslim QuarterStop: 60 minutes - Admission excludedSee details
- 5Tang Dynasty ShowStop: 60 minutes - Admission excludedSee details
- See the Terracotta Warriors plus your choice of two more Xi'an attractions
- Customize your day to suit your personal tastes and interests
- No more language hassles: Your translator/guide stays with you all day
- Travel at your own pace, direct from your hotel, with a private driver
Xi'an, Xi'an, Shaanxi
- English/Chinese Speaking guide for the whole day
- Private transfer in between all the places in the itinerary
- Entrance fee(Admissions add up to USD24 to USD43 per person based on sites you choose)
- Tips (Suggested amount: USD10 p.p or USD30 per group for the guide and half for driver)
- Admission fee to attractions or shows. But we guarantee the availability and no need to book online
- Entry/Admission - The Museum of Qin Terra-cotta Warriors and Horses
- Entry/Admission - Xi'an City Wall (Chengqiang)
- Entry/Admission - Big Wild Goose Pagoda (Dayanta)
- Entry/Admission - Muslim Quarter
- Entry/Admission - Tang Dynasty Show
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- Please wear comfortable walking shoes
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
Time of year
Wendy was an incredible guide! The tour was a comfortable pace with flexibility based on our interests. Wendy was extremely knowledgeable on the history of Xi’An and the terra-cotta warriors. The local food we enjoyed for lunch was wonderful, and the sights exceeded our…
Date of experience: December 2020
Amazing full day private tour with Wendy last week! She was prompt, punctual, very well informed, well spoken, and overall a really great guide to us! She made our day in Xian very worthwhile. She was also very accommodating as we traveled with a 3 year old. I highly recommend a…
Date of experience: August 2020
Myself and my friend visited back in May 2019 after trekking the great wall for a charity event, we caught the overnight train to Xian where we were greeted by a friendly well organised driver & Wendy. Wendy was aware we were only in town for one whole day & wanted to see…
Date of experience: May 2020
Amazing tour and great guide! If you are questioning whether it is worth getting a guide, just do it. Wendy was amazing, she kept in contact with me prior to the tour and gave me very detailed directions. Wendy met us inside of the train station, which was extremely helpful. We…
Wendy is the perfect tour guide. She has the right balance of beeing a fun person,professionalism, knowledge, sense of service, and reads people to understand what they might be interested in. She helped finding the right activities for the day and came up with ideas we couldn't…
Date of experience: January 2020
About the operator
Don’t take it from us – here’s what people have to say about this operator.
By: Wendy’s Xi’an Tours
Wendy has been a great listener and knows how to give all the information we need. She helped us a lot with our tra…
Good, but a bit too rushed
The guide was very friendly and her English is very good. She has a lot of knowledge about the Chinese history and …
Dodo is a brilliant tourguide, extremely knowledgeable and great company. We had so much fun! We already regret we …
Definitely a highlight of coming to China! Wendy is fantastic, very knowledgeable and efficient. Really made the tr…
Private Day Tour of Mount Huashan Adventure from Xi'an with Wendy
Wendy picked us up for a fantastic trip to Mount Huashan Adventure from Xi'an. The only open cable car was from the…
We had a great half day tour with our guide Vicki and family of 5. Vicki was very knowledgeable and friendly and w…
This is easily one of the best experiences we have had. Wendy is very knowledgeable of not only attractions we visi…
Thanks to Wendy, our tour guide, who provided a fantastic and knowledgable experience. Wendy’s fluency in Englis…
Amazing half day Terracotta Army tour
Wendy picked us up promptly in our hotel lobby and we were driven in a comfortable car to the site of the Terracott…
Wonderful Warriors with Wonderful Wendy
Seeing the Warriors en masse in their context - rather than in a museum - was a mind-blowing experience. All the pr…
Terracotta Warriors, Cave house and Wild Goose Pagoda
Had a fantastic day tour with Wendy, she has great historical knowledge for the sites visited, as well as able to a…
Excellent Guide Services
Wendy spoke english very well and is very knowlegable of chinese history, it makes our visit to the terra-cotta war…
We had a great tour of the Terracotta warriors during our trip to Xian. These were absolutely breathtaking and one …
Choose Wendy and This Tour!
Wendy communicated well with us prior to our trip, and that made us feel confident. We confirmed the day before fly…
Wendy's tour was wonderful!
We felt truly lucky to have Wendy Yang as our guide in Xi'an. She gave us a thorough, fun tour of everything from t…
- Duration: 8–10 hours
- Mobile Ticket Accepted
- Free Cancellation up to 24 hours in advance
- Instant Confirmation
- Pickup offered
- Languages Offered: English, Chinese, Chinese
Why Book on Tripadvisor?
- Reserve Now & Pay Later
- Free Cancellation up to 24 hours in advance
- Low Price Guarantee
- No Booking Fees
- Secure Payments
- 24/7 SupportCall:+1 855 275 5071
Frequently bought together
Popular: Booked by 194 travelers!
Popular: Booked by 168 travelers!
Private Sightseeing Tours
Popular: Booked by 196 travelers!
Frequently Asked Questions about Customized Private Day Tour of Terracotta Warriors and Xi'an
What time does Customized Private Day Tour of Terracotta Warriors and Xi'an start?
Customized Private Day Tour of Terracotta Warriors and Xi'an will start at 8:00 AM. Discover and book Customized Private Day Tour of Terracotta Warriors and Xi'an on Tripadvisor
Which attractions will I visit with Customized Private Day Tour of Terracotta Warriors and Xi'an?
How much is Customized Private Day Tour of Terracotta Warriors and Xi'an?
Customized Private Day Tour of Terracotta Warriors and Xi'an price starts from $100.00. Discover and book Customized Private Day Tour of Terracotta Warriors and Xi'an on Tripadvisor
What is the Customized Private Day Tour of Terracotta Warriors and Xi'an cancellation policy?
Customized Private Day Tour of Terracotta Warriors and Xi'an cancellation policy: For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Discover and book Customized Private Day Tour of Terracotta Warriors and Xi'an on Tripadvisor