Private Customized Day Tour: A Historian Leads You to Read Xian
By Catherine Lu Tours Xi'an
This full day private tour takes you to deep dive into Xian's amazing attractions, such as Terra Cotta Amy, Bell and Drum Tower, Great Wild Goose Pagoda, Funeral Market and etc. based on your personal interests. A profession historian will accompany with you for the entire 8-hour. Lunch, private English speaking guide and transfer service are also included in this tour (all the entrance tickets are at your own expense).
Lowest price guaranteeReserve now & pay laterFree cancellation
per adult (price varies by group size)
Start time: Check availability
What's not included
- Professional English speaking guide
- A Professional Historian
- Private car and driver
- Lunch in a local Chinese restaurant
- Entrance ticket fees
- Departure details
- Traveler pickup is offered.
- we pick up from any hotel within 3 ring road of Xi'an downtown.
- Hotel pickup is offered. View the hotel list on our checkout page to see if yours is included among the pickup points.
- Returns to original departure point
If you have questions about accessibility, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 37561P75
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Infant (1-3 years old) are free providing they do not occupy a seat
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- Please wear comfortable walking shoes
- Please advise any specific dietary requirements at time of booking
- Vegetarian option is available, please advise at time of booking if required
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- How much is Private Customized Day Tour: A Historian Leads You to Read Xian?
- Private Customized Day Tour: A Historian Leads You to Read Xian price starts from $320.00. Discover and book Private Customized Day Tour: A Historian Leads You to Read Xian on Tripadvisor
- What is the Private Customized Day Tour: A Historian Leads You to Read Xian cancellation policy?
- Private Customized Day Tour: A Historian Leads You to Read Xian cancellation policy: For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Discover and book Private Customized Day Tour: A Historian Leads You to Read Xian on Tripadvisor
- Which company provides Private Customized Day Tour: A Historian Leads You to Read Xian?
- Private Customized Day Tour: A Historian Leads You to Read Xian is hosted by Catherine Lu Tours Xi'an. Read reviews, discover additonal experiences or contact Catherine Lu Tours Xi'an on Tripadvisor. Discover and book Private Customized Day Tour: A Historian Leads You to Read Xian on Tripadvisor
- If you have questions about this tour or need help making your booking, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 37561P75
Reserve your spot
- You'll get picked upSee departure details
- 1Xi'anStop: 8 hoursThe professional historian and your private guide with driver will meet you at your hotel lobby in the morning. First, discuss and confirm which sites you would like to see. You will get pretty professional history explanation with guide help from historian. Your schedule will be tailor made by yourself : Terracotta Warriors Army, Big Wild goose Pogoda, City Wall or History museum.......?Read more
- You'll return to the starting point
About the operator
This tour has not yet been reviewed, but you can read what other travelers have to say about this operator.
Amazing day to the Terra Cotta and city attractions
This trip has a bad start, as I am fallen sick. But Luckily with an experienced tourist guide and driver, I have a …
Excellent day out and great value
We booked a package that included hotel collection, transport to Terracotta Army, Museum, lunch and a visit to the …
Wonderful day tour!
The tour was wonderful! We visited the Terracotta Warriors, the Banpo Museum and the Big Goose Pagoda. Lunch was …
Wonderful Xian Trip
I visited Xi’an with my young son and my mother and were all very impressed with our guide, Ping! She was punctual…
Back in history with amazing Xi'an
Xi'an....a modern city filled with generations of history.....and we had an awesome teacher as our tour guide...Pin…
Urban 3 Day Xi’an tour
Our 5 day visit and 3 day tour exceeded all expectations. From our arrival at the train station to our departure fo…
Terra Cotta Warriors and Xi'an
Sunday / Ping was an awesome tour guide . She helped us understand the history of the warriors and the city.In addi…
Xi'an made special by Cindy, our History Coach
The historical world of Xi'an came alive with the lovely and systematic narration by our wonderful guide, Cindy. I…
An excellent food tour you definitely never had before!
This tour really left me speechless. My tour guide Sunday did the tour, also I was her only customer this day. So I…
This best guide ever!!!
Do to a family matter I had to cancel my tour at the last minute. Cathrine Lu was amazing. She went above and beyon…
A SUPURB DAY IN XI'AN
Catherine Lu tours arranged for a day trip for us to visit XI'an from Beijing. From our airport pickup at XI'an to …
City Gate, Muslim Quarter, Bell & Drum Tower
Almost 14km long around the city wall. Cycling on the city wall is a nostalgic experience not to be missed. You hav…
Terra-cotta, a site worth every penny. Every feature of every warrior is so vivid and so intricate. A national find…
Tour with Sunday
We recently experienced a fantastic 2 day Xi’an tour with the very knowledgable Sunday, she explained the historica…
Comprehensive tour with a fantastic guide
I booked this as part of my two-day private tour via the company’s web site. The communication through Jenna was qu…