Private 2-Day Xi'an Tour
By Private Tour China Xi'an
Explore amazing highlights of Xi’an from this private 2 day tour led by professional English speaking tour guide. Enjoy beautiful moment at the impressive Terracotta Warriors and Horses Museum and famous Tomb of Emperor Jingdi (Hanyangling). You’ll also visit other city sites such as Great Mosque, the ancient City Wall and Giant Wild Goose Pagoda.
Lowest price guaranteeFree cancellation
per adult (price varies by group size)
Duration: 2 days
Start time: Check availability
What's not included
- Professional English and Chinese speaking tour guide
- Transport by private vehicle
- Entrance fees of sites
- Entry/Admission - Xi'an
- Entry/Admission - Xi'an City Wall (Chengqiang)
- Entry/Admission - Tomb of Emperor Jingdi (Hanyangling)
- Entry/Admission - Muslim Quarter
- Souvenir photos (available to purchase)
- Departure details
- Traveler pickup is offered.
- We can also pick up other clients who stay at hotels within the downtown area of Beijing.
- Hotel pickup is offered. View the hotel list on our checkout page to see if yours is included among the pickup points.
- Returns to original departure point
If you have questions about accessibility, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 7878P110
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Dress code is smart casual
- A current valid passport is required on the day of travel
- Passport names, pasport numbers, date of birth and country is required at time of booking for all participants
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- If you cancel at least 7 days in advance of the scheduled departure, there is no cancellation fee.
- If you cancel between 3 and 6 day(s) in advance of the scheduled departure, there is a 50 percent cancellation fee.
- If you cancel within 2 days of the scheduled departure, there is a 100 percent cancellation fee.
- Which attractions will I visit with Private 2-Day Xi'an Tour?
- During this experience, places you will visit include:Discover and book Private 2-Day Xi'an Tour on Tripadvisor
- How much is Private 2-Day Xi'an Tour?
- Private 2-Day Xi'an Tour price starts from $380.00. Discover and book Private 2-Day Xi'an Tour on Tripadvisor
- What is the Private 2-Day Xi'an Tour cancellation policy?
- Private 2-Day Xi'an Tour cancellation policy: If you cancel at least 7 days in advance of the scheduled departure, there is no cancellation fee. If you cancel between 3 and 6 day(s) in advance of the scheduled departure, there is a 50 percent cancellation fee. If you cancel within 2 days of the scheduled departure, there is a 100 percent cancellation fee. Discover and book Private 2-Day Xi'an Tour on Tripadvisor
- Which company provides Private 2-Day Xi'an Tour?
- Private 2-Day Xi'an Tour is hosted by Private Tour China Xi'an. Read reviews, discover additonal experiences or contact Private Tour China Xi'an on Tripadvisor. Discover and book Private 2-Day Xi'an Tour on Tripadvisor
- If you have questions about this tour or need help making your booking, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 7878P110
Reserve your spot
Terracotta Warriors and Horses...
Giant Wild Goose Pagoda -...
About the operator
Private Tour China Xi'an
Xi'an, Shaanxi, China
#38 of 103 Tours & Activities in Xi'an
- Larissa E00One day Beijing-Xi’an tour by flight with China Xian toursFrom the first contact on line to the moment they brought me back to my hotel in Beijing it was extraordinary well organized and coordinared. They were on time where they said they would, very polite, friendly and profesional. The tour guide Nobel Liu-friendly, smart, will adjust the details for your personal pace. The lunch was quite good at the myseum restaurant. And the warriors were definitely worth the trp.
- Kamlesh D00Excellent experience - great guide and friendly driverMy family of 4 had a great experience with this tour company that we booked from the US. Sophia the sales person was very responsive as we changed out itinerary several times during the process. Sophia is very patient and speaks English so it was easy to email and communicate with her as we planned our trip to Beijing and Xian . We had some challenges in Beijing as this Co based in Xian had subcontracted to another Co in Beijing but as soon as we expressed concerns the matter was addressed by Sophia. Nothing super serious but a piece of advise to anyone going there - make sure the Tour is a NON SHOPPING tour - its worth paying the extra and not wate time visiting the shopping site where they scam you selling stuff at exorbitant prices. Anyways, when we reached Xian Sophia had made arrangement of a very spacious van , a very friendly drive Mr, He ( always smiling) and the next day they provided a very knowledgeable Guide ( Mrs Sasha Wang) . Sasha was the highlight of our tour to the Terracota Warriors and the City Wall. He knowledge of the history is remarkable and she brought us to some very nice Vegetarian restaurants. I would highly recommend Sophia and Sasha. Glad to provide more information to any one making a trip there.
- KLKJ R00Xi'an tour, great for familiesRosa was excellent!! She went above and beyond for us, tailoring our tour to fit our needs with kids ages 7,10. She was efficient, helped us extra with transfer set up to the next city. She had the kids so intregued with the history of the Warriors and the city. She made it possible to see many highlights in our short amount of time. We highly recommend her! 10 stars!!!! My email is:firstname.lastname@example.org WhatsApp:13519169439 WeChat:13519169439
- Judithnyc00TravelChinaGuide with Guide, LilyWe were so fortunate to have Lily as our guide in the fascinating city of Xian....she was not only highly professional, she was great fun to be with. You cannot do better than to choose Travel China Guide as your tour operator...they were absolutely marvelous, and if you can possibly request Lily as your city guide, I can’t recommend her highly enough. Miss her already!!
- John M00Amazing - absolutely awesomeThis was absolutely amazing, seeing all the sights, Awesome Guide, It's a must go to place words can not explain it enough. I would give 8 stars out of 5. Thank you Terry for organizing and making sure it all went beautifully.
- Yolandasal00One day private tourTour was a great value and great from start to finish with a knowledgeable tour guide and an excellent driver and Sophia who booked the tour did an excellent job.
Private 2-Day Xi'an Tour provided by Private Tour China Xi'an
Product Overview: Private 2-Day Xi'an Tour
|Number of Photos||1|