Xian Highlights Private Tour With Airport Transfer
By Terra-cotta-Warriors Tour
While having a layover in Xi’an, hop off the plane and take a quick tour of the must-see sight in this ancient capital city. Follow a knowledgeable tour guide to visit Xian’s landmarks of the Terracotta Warriors and Horses Museum & the ancient City Wall.
per adult (price varies by group size)
per adult (price varies by group size)
Lowest price guaranteeReserve now & pay laterFree cancellation
Start time: Check availability
What's not included
- Private transportation
- Licensed professional driver
- English-speaking tour guide
- Bottled water
- Local lunch
- Airport pick up & drop-off
- Entrance ticket fees
- Entry/Admission - The Museum of Qin Terra-cotta Warriors and Horses
- Entry/Admission - Xi'an City Wall (Chengqiang)
- Entry/Admission - Muslim Quarter
- Departure details
- Traveler pickup is offered.
- Xi’an Xianyang International Airport
- Xi'an Xianyang International Airport, Weicheng District, Xianyang, Xianyang, Shaanxi, China Xi’an Xianyang International Airport
- Xianyang Airport, Xi'an China
- Returns to original departure point
If you have questions about accessibility, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 33255P14
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Adult pricing applies to all traveler
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- What you can expect during your visit
- Temperature checks for tour participants upon arrival
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Safety precautions are provided by the property and are not checked by Tripadvisor for accuracy.
- Which attractions will I visit with Xian Highlights Private Tour With Airport Transfer?
- During this experience, places you will visit include:Discover and book Xian Highlights Private Tour With Airport Transfer on Tripadvisor
- How much is Xian Highlights Private Tour With Airport Transfer?
- Xian Highlights Private Tour With Airport Transfer price starts from $194.88. Discover and book Xian Highlights Private Tour With Airport Transfer on Tripadvisor
- What is the Xian Highlights Private Tour With Airport Transfer cancellation policy?
- Xian Highlights Private Tour With Airport Transfer cancellation policy: For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Discover and book Xian Highlights Private Tour With Airport Transfer on Tripadvisor
- Which company provides Xian Highlights Private Tour With Airport Transfer?
- Xian Highlights Private Tour With Airport Transfer is hosted by Terra-cotta-Warriors Tour. Read reviews, discover additonal experiences or contact Terra-cotta-Warriors Tour on Tripadvisor. Discover and book Xian Highlights Private Tour With Airport Transfer on Tripadvisor
- If you have questions about this tour or need help making your booking, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 33255P14
- You'll start atXi'an Xianyang International AirportOr, you can also get picked upSee departure details
- 1The Museum of Qin Terra-cotta Warriors and HorsesStop: 4 hours - Admission includedSee details
- 2Xi'an City Wall (Chengqiang)Stop: 3 hours - Admission includedSee details
- 3Muslim QuarterStop: 60 minutes - Admission includedSee details
- You'll return to the starting point
About the operator
This experience only has a few reviews, but you can read what other travelers have to say about the operator.
Great day tour in Xi’an
Fantastic tour with our excellent guide Eddie who was also very patient and flexible with our 1 year old daughter; …
Outstanding a Must see
This place has so much history. Discovered by three farmers who were digging a well. The historical value of this f…
This is a highlight of China for many people. Number two for me behind the Great Wall, but very impressive. We had …
Outstanding Visit to the Terracotta Warriors
We took a private tour with Terracottawarriorstour.com and they did an excellent job. We contacted them the day bef…
This is a ‘must see’ if in China. The history alone is unbelievable, there are areas where they have not finished …
What a Find
There are 3 distinct museums on this tour. You start out in the 1st discovery area where a simple farmer was diggin…
Terracotta Warrior Tour
Excellent trip led by Maggie gao who spoke good English and gave us loads of really interesting facts about the loc…
Best of the best
This is really the reason you came. It was not disappointing. A lot of history was given and lots of time for pic…
And two stars is being nice...
if you want a tourist trap, with second (third) rate dumplings, kitsch and cheap spectacle, this is for you. Unint…
Terra Cotta Warriors
As part of an amazing two weeks with Viking in China we visited the Terra Cotta warriors exhibition and museum in X…
Lisa from Trails of Indochina
This is an absolute MUST if you are anywhere near Xi’an. The pits are unbelievable and she has all of the answers. …
Ancient soldiers masterpiece
The coolest thing to do in Xi’an was to visit the Terra-cotta army museum. Before you visit, better to read some hi…
Historically memorable visit in Xian
Arrived after lunch and bought the ticket to enter the museum digging sites. Initial walk thru the garden with lots…
An amazing wonder
When visiting China you should include a trip to Xi’an to see the terra cotta warriors. It is one of this world’s…
Wow wow wow!
This definitely one of the highlights of my China tour. We arrived early in the day , but the place was still packe…
Detailed Reviews: Reviews order informed by descriptiveness of user-identified themes such as cleanliness, atmosphere, general tips and location information.
Fantastic trip with Agnes who displayed significant insight about her city. She went over and above to accommodate our change in tour plans as well as ensure that our needs were taken care off. This amounted to picking us up from the train station to helping us at a local bank. We would highly recommend this tour group and Agnes as your tour guide.
Written October 28, 2018
This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.