Half-day No-shopping Group Tour of Terracotta Army
By Terracotta Warrior Tours
No shopping stops or unwanted add-ons, join in the half-day group tour with a knowledgeable local insider, visit Xian’s top attraction of Terracotta Warriors and Horses Museum, discover one of the world cultural heritages listed by UNESCO in 1987.
Lowest price guaranteeReserve now & pay laterFree cancellation
Ages 0-90, max of 15 per group
Duration: 4–5 hours
Start time: Check availability
What's not included
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Licensed professional driver
- English-speaking tour guide
- Bottled water
- Downtown hotel pickup
- Entrance fee
- Entry/Admission - The Museum of Qin Terra-cotta Warriors and Horses
- Hotel drop-off
- Departure details
- Traveler pickup is offered.
- Pick-up from centrally located Xi'an hotels, drop-off at Bell Tower Area. Please provide detailed hotel information while booking.
- Hotel pickup is offered. View the hotel list on our checkout page to see if yours is included among the pickup points.
- Returns to original departure point
If you have questions about accessibility, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 7888P69
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
- A current valid passport is required on the day of travel
- Small group tour with no more than 8 travelers. For a booking of more than 8 travelers, private service will be provided
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- What you can expect during your visit
- Temperature checks for tour participants upon arrival
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Safety precautions are provided by the property and are not checked by Tripadvisor for accuracy.
- Which attractions will I visit with Half-day No-shopping Group Tour of Terracotta Army?
- During this experience, places you will visit include:Discover and book Half-day No-shopping Group Tour of Terracotta Army on Tripadvisor
- How much is Half-day No-shopping Group Tour of Terracotta Army?
- Half-day No-shopping Group Tour of Terracotta Army price starts from $101.54. Discover and book Half-day No-shopping Group Tour of Terracotta Army on Tripadvisor
- What is the Half-day No-shopping Group Tour of Terracotta Army cancellation policy?
- Half-day No-shopping Group Tour of Terracotta Army cancellation policy: For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Discover and book Half-day No-shopping Group Tour of Terracotta Army on Tripadvisor
- Which company provides Half-day No-shopping Group Tour of Terracotta Army?
- Half-day No-shopping Group Tour of Terracotta Army is hosted by Terracotta Warrior Tours. Read reviews, discover additonal experiences or contact Terracotta Warrior Tours on Tripadvisor. Discover and book Half-day No-shopping Group Tour of Terracotta Army on Tripadvisor
- If you have questions about this tour or need help making your booking, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 7888P69
Reserve your spot
- You'll get picked upSee departure details
- 1The Museum of Qin Terra-cotta Warriors and HorsesStop: 5 hours - Admission includedWith pickup from your centrally located hotel lobby at approx. 8:00 to 8:30 am, knowledgeable local guide will escort you to discover the world famous Terracotta Warriors and Horses Museum. After around 1 hour driving, you will reach the underground palace of China’s first emperor. Follow your guide to discover the history of Qin Dynasty and visit all three pits (1 Pit, 2 Pit and 3 Pit tagged in the order of their discoveries) of the Terracotta Army Museum, where you will see the 2,200-year-old sculptures depicting thousands of unique figures and be shocked by the vivid life size terracotta figures of warriors and horses. This is a sight not to be missed by any visitors to China. To conclude the trip, the guide will transfer you back to downtown, and drop-off at Bell Tower area, here is the city center with convenient public transportation, you may continue sightseeing or return to hotel by yourself.Read more
- You'll return to the starting point
About the operator
This tour has not yet been reviewed, but you can read what other travelers have to say about this operator.
Dumplings and dancing
We visited here in August 2019. It was a dumpling dinner and a Tang Dynasty dance show. The food was fairly bland…
A Hidden Gem of a City
Most people (us included) only know the name Xi'an because of the Terracotta Warriors, so we decided to explore the…
Dumpling dinner before show was plentiful but mass produced, so was ordinary, three people from our group of forty …
Great Weekend Getaway
My husband and I are living in Shenzhen and this was a must do while we were in this part of the world. It is locat…
Beautiful choreography, costumes and the musicians playing live. Good dancers. The dumpling dinner before the show …
This show was suggested to us by our tour guide. We figured we should take it in as we were here and had heard grea…
Tour with Tina
Highly recommend. Converse well in english . Was able to explain to us details and the rich history of China
Poor value for money
The tour organiser (Bruce) was great, flexible and speaks fluent English. We did a last minute tour request and he …
We didn't have a lot of time, so we booked a flight in and out of Xi'an for a day trip. Booked with Terra Cotta W…
At first i though i had been ripped off as there are 3 building like big aeroplane hangers and i went into the leas…
Private Day tour of Terracotta Warriors & Xi'an
We had a great private day tour. Olivia was very organised and responsive with our enquiries and booking process. O…
Terracotta Warriors Private Day Tour
We were picked up promptly at our downtown hotel in the morning by an AC mini van, perfect as we were with six plus…
TRULY MAGNIFICIENT ARCHAEOLOGICAL EXPERIENCE
When I first saw in Pit 1 the Terracotta Warriors I was left without words of description. Be perpared to be amazed…
Mind Blowing History
The scale of this will blow your mind! Amazing history. Can't believe we have finally seen it for ourselves. T…
Terra Cotta Warriors and More
My friend and I were lucky enough to have Linda Guo as our guide on a recent trip to Xi’an, China. Linda was promp…