per adult (price varies by group size)
Lowest price guaranteeReserve now & pay laterFree cancellation
Start time: Check availability
Live guide: Chinese, English
What's not included
- Private transfers in air-conditioned vehicle with licensed driver
- English speaking guide
- Departure details
- Traveler pickup is offered.
- Xi'an Xianyang International Airport, CQP4+RWW, Weicheng District, Xianyang, Xianyang, Shaanxi, China
- Xianyang Airport, Xi'an China
- Returns to original departure point
If you have questions about accessibility, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 10289P36
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Most travelers can participate
- Special offer for tourists using round way airport transfer service
- You will be contacted at least one day ahead of the travel day via email to advise the pickup info. The tour guide will also call you or leave you a message through your hotel room the night before tour about pickup time.
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- How much is Round Way Xian Airport Transfer with Tour Guide?
- Round Way Xian Airport Transfer with Tour Guide price starts from $92.12. Discover and book Round Way Xian Airport Transfer with Tour Guide on Tripadvisor
- What is the Round Way Xian Airport Transfer with Tour Guide cancellation policy?
- Round Way Xian Airport Transfer with Tour Guide cancellation policy: For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Discover and book Round Way Xian Airport Transfer with Tour Guide on Tripadvisor
- Which company provides Round Way Xian Airport Transfer with Tour Guide?
- Round Way Xian Airport Transfer with Tour Guide is hosted by China Xian Tour. Read reviews, discover additonal experiences or contact China Xian Tour on Tripadvisor. Discover and book Round Way Xian Airport Transfer with Tour Guide on Tripadvisor
- How much time do I need for Round Way Xian Airport Transfer with Tour Guide?
- On average, this experience will take approximately 2h. Discover and book Round Way Xian Airport Transfer with Tour Guide on Tripadvisor
- If you have questions about this tour or need help making your booking, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 10289P36
Reserve your spot
About the operator
China Xian Tour
Xi'an, Shaanxi, China
Joined in January 2014
#10 of 109 Tours & Activities in Xi'an
- U7495XFks00Terracotta Warriors - Not To be Missed & The Best English-Speaking Tour Guide, Thank You :)We fell in love with Xian, the old capital of China is so rich with thousands of years of history. Our private day tour was made all the more special because of our tour guide, Noble Liu. We were so lucky to have him for the day as he is an excellent and knowledgeable guide, highly recommended! We are missing China and especially Xian, a truly memorable trip, thank you especially to Noble for making it so special :)
- 956campbellt00We had an amazing time in Xi’an!My friend and I had a really amazing time on our 1-day tour of Xi’an! In the morning, our transition from airport to private tour car was very smooth. Our guide was so friendly and knowledgeable, and he made the drive to the terracotta warriors go by very quickly and entertainingly with great conversation. I really appreciated our tour guide’s experience and professionalism regarding the locations we visited, because it made getting through lines and around crowds much easier. He even advised us on some great photo-taking spots, and took our pictures for us! I originally sought a guided tour for our trip to Xi’an because I wanted some to learn more about the places on our itinerary, and because a tour seemed like an efficient way to see the best parts of the city, and I got all that and more! I can’t recommend enough!
- Y1143LXalessandrap00Amazing weekend in Xi’anOur guide Noble Liu was absolutely excellent. He introduced us to the main historical and cultural landmarks of the XiAn, giving a lot of detailed information.The tour was amazing: a full immersion in the History, culture and culinary traditions of Xi’an. We strongly recommend him!
- dineecec201800Magnificent Xi'an tour with Noble our tour guide from Joy travelThis has been an amazing experience with Joy travel and our excellent tour guide Noble. No words can express our review (my husband and I). Our first tour in China since we have been here and we are looking forward to many more to come. From the magnificent hotel, to having a reliable driver during this holiday period, Noble our fantastic tour guide. We learned so much details about each place we visited. At the Muslim quarters we got to taste so many different delicious foods. When we visited the Pagoda and the Buddhist temple Noble taught us so much about the history related to it. Visiting the terracotta army was so memorable as we learned how to identify the different warriors by their hats they wore and what the different pits were related to. We also got to meet the farmer who discovered the army, took a photo and got to go shopping around for Jade. Noble gave us great advice about where we should buy souvenirs from. Noble also recommended the beautiful and we'll organized show about the silk road. He also took us for some local Shaanxi cuisine which was so delicious. We visited the city wall and not forgetting the Pagodas. Without our tour guide we would have not learned anything. We really appreciated having Noble explain in English and with so much details. We learned about the history in Xi'an, different dynasties, Buddhism, the silk road and so much more. I would definitely recommend Joy travel to any foreigner visiting China and if they are visiting Xi'an, please make sure you get Noble as a tour guide. He's the best!
- terrances46400Comfortable and very well guided and explainedIt was great! The tour included private return transfers between hotel and the terracotta warriors museum, lunch at a Qin themed restaurant, and a fully guided tour with explanation throughout. Noble (the tour guide) was excellent - polite, very knowledgeable and tirelessly explaining the history of not just the terracotta warriors but Xi'An in general as well. He also recommended a few other places that I could visit for sightseeing, food and drinks after the tour. Highly recommended!
- LeahD110800Noble was fantastic! Very knowledgeable and hassle free!We did a private half day terracotta warriors tour. Noble was fantastic! Very knowledgeable, great English and overall made our experience hassle free and very enjoyable! Thanks Noble! 😊
- Alexander J00Great service and a packed day to watch the wonders of this guided tourVery good run through about the different areas we visited, English was splendid and the understanding of everything we went through was clear and interesting. I would recommend this to more people. Even though there were some issues with my communication to the organisers they managed to solve it and give a good tour! This was my first guided tour so likely not my last either 👍
- 883isaact00Angkor watI really enjoyed the tour, I went to Cambodia to meet my family there the first week of April, and I thought it was a good chance to visit the world wonder, Angkor Wat. I was recommended Joy Travel, it's very professional to plan my holiday, as I need it very flexible, family time and tour time. And we had a nice time there, the tour guide, driver, and hotel are all well organized. I was amazed by those temples, I've been to many places historic places, but this Angkor Wat definitely impressed me the most, I would recommend it and Joy Travel as well.
- Євгеній А00Great experienceIt was a great experience to travel. The company provided very good hotel room and guide. We visited a lot of places and had a great excursion. Totally recommend
- H2659DUkarenb003 Day in Inner MongoliaWe took a 3 day, 2 night tour to Inner Mongolia with Joy Travel this last May Holiday weekend. It was amazing. Our guide Oscar was wonderful. He was very knowledgeable, spoken excellent English and had great recommendations. I would highly recommend Joy Travel to organize your trip in China. They certainly make it easy for you. Just tell them where you want to go, and they’ll have the rest. They’ll make an excellent itinerary and talk to you the whole way though, so it is just right for you and your family. Inner Mongolia was a well worth while trip, such a fascinating place. I’m so glad we went. It will be a vacation that our children won’t forget.
- N5402LTlaurag00Guilin and Yangshuo with Jenny’s China ToursWe had a amazing four days in Guilin and Yangshuo with Yvonne. Longji Rice Terraces, pedestrian street, River Cruise, Li River, West Street.
- 779teos00Memorable Guilin!The trip was well planned and customized to our liking! The Tour Guide & Driver were both very polite and professional. Memorable trip in Guilin and would highly recommend!
- SHF0286299900Amazing experience in Xi’anBeing the capital of 13 dynasties made Xi’an must visit place for me. I selected 2-days private tour with excellent tour guide Noble Liu. He shared with me a lot of details from Chinese history and culture, even introduced me in person to lucky man who found the Terracotta army. Separate recognition deserved Yongxingfang culture and food street, endless variety of local food can satisfy everyone’s taste...ensure you include it in your plan. For the best experience I would recommend private tour when you can include all key attractions within your travel time and select excellent tour guide like Noble Liu to keep not only memories, but new knowledge from your trip.
- Tinyatlas01005 starts! Highly recommended!We did our own private tour and had the best time! Can’t recommend this service more! Starting from initial communication, to follow up questions, to back and forth detail trip planning, to the actual trip, this team gave us full service and attention and the some! Truly wonderful to work with them in China, they took care of all the details to make the trip effortless and easier for us to focus on the actual experience!
- lopsidedloafer00Wonderful trip and excellent serviceXian Tour did another outstanding job of setting up a private tour to see beautiful Yunnan province in China. Sophie's customer service was excellent as she provide ideas for the visit and built an excellent itinerary. We were booked into excellent hotels in the heart of Ancient towns which allowed us to walk around and enjoy the sights. the guides were knowledgeable about the region and culture. Dali, Shaxi, and LiJiang are a must see. definitely use China xian tour anywhere you want to go in China.
Detailed Reviews: Reviews order informed by descriptiveness of user-identified themes such as cleanliness, atmosphere, general tips and location information.
Jan 2018 • Couples
My Wife and I wanted to see the Terracotta Warriors from Beijing. Everything was set up for us from Chinaxiantour.com (Sophia). Driver collected us at our hotel and took us to the airport. Got on a short flight and our tour guide Sally met us with a sign at Xian airport. Sally was awesome!! English was great. She has a great Knowledge about the history, culture and in general very pleasant to be with. We went on a NOT rushed tour of the warriors. Walking in the snow between buildings was fun especially when you are from Florida. We had a great local lunch. We made our way back to the airport in Xian in a good amount of time so we weren't rushed nor felt slighted from the tour. This was great time and tour !!! I strongly recommend this and would book the same company and tour guide again.
Written March 2, 2018
This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews as part of our industry-leading trust & safety standards. Read our transparency report to learn more.
Dear Thomas, Thanks for your highly speak of our service. We sincerely feel honored that you are satisfied with Xian travel experience. The city Xian is just tip of iceberg in terms of the charm of ancient and beautiful China. Our agency hope that there will be another chance to meet you again in China, and you're welcome all the time. Wish you all the best! Regards with thanks, Cherry
Written April 9, 2018
This response is the subjective opinion of the management representative and not of Tripadvisor LLC.
Buy it with
Round Way Xian Airport Transfer with Tour Guide provided by China Xian Tour
Product Overview: Round Way Xian Airport Transfer with Tour Guide
Number of Reviews
Number of Photos