Recommended by 100% of travelers
Select Date and Travelers
(Price varies by group size)
Select tour language
Reserve Now & Pay Later
Low Price Guarantee
- You'll get picked upSee Important Information for details
- 1The Museum of Qin Terra-cotta Warriors and HorsesStop: 2 hours - Admission excludedYou will arrive at Terracotta Warriors Museum. Your tour guide will take you through every important figures, horses or weapons. By examining the terracotta figures discovered here, you can imagine how Qin soldiers looked like 2000 years ago. From the horse cart and weapons displayed, you will have an idea how these soldiers used to fight. If you look closely enough, you will discover that each figure has different facial expressions, which is very astonishing considering how many figures are there. Then, you will know how great this work must be and why the Terracotta Warriors Museum is regarded as the eighth wonder in the world.Read more
- Air-conditioned business vehicle with an professional driver
- Bottled water
- Excellent English-speaking guide
- Personal cost
- Entrance fee
- Entry/Admission - The Museum of Qin Terra-cotta Warriors and Horses
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Child rate applies only when sharing with 2 paying adults
- Please advise any specific dietary requirements at time of booking
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Infant seats available
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
Time of year
Absolutely superb day out, from start to finish. The expertise of our guide Jackie was second to none. We were treated to so many interesting insights and quirky factoids. The pricing is more than fair considering the high standard of the certified guides. It's also worth…
Date of experience: July 2020
Lily was my tour guide and my trip to Xi'an would not have been the same without her indepth knowledge and brilliant story telling of China's ancient history and religions. I learnt so much on the tour about the Terracotta warriors, the emperor, and the big wild goose pagoda…
1 Helpful vote
Our customised tour consisted of the terracotta warriors, cave dwellings and Han Yang Ling mausoleum with our guide, Jackie. Jackie was extremely friendly and shared about the various sites in a manner that was fun and easy to understand. He is experienced and knew how to…
Date of experience: December 2019
1 Helpful vote
Our tour of the Terracotta Army by Shine was both informative and fun. We also visited the golden goose pagoda in the afternoon. Shine’s English was excellent and she had a good sense of humour, saying my middle age spread made me look like a Buddha 😂😂😂
Date of experience: October 2019
We toured with Jackie on a one day TW and old city tour. Jackie was funny and nice to hang out with but we felt a bit lacking in the information department. There was a bit of a language barrier. Not a bad tour, by any means, just not a great one. We had 3 tour companies on…
Date of experience: September 2019
About the operator
Don’t take it from us – here’s what people have to say about this operator.
By: Lily's Private Tours
Value added - Michal (tour guide) is a foodie
We had a wonderful 2 days with our guide Michael. He took all the work out of navigating Xi'an - including our mea…
Excellent food tour-- and amazing guide!
I recommend this food tour, and guide Michael, to anyone visiting Xi'an! The tour was customizable if there are spe…
Great day in Xian
I was recommended Michael by a friend who had taken his tour while in Xian. As I had visited Xian before I had very…
-3 day Xi’an and Luoyang tour-
Michael and Jeff were our tour guides for the three days; Michael in Xi’an and Jeff in Luoyang. The tour was great …
Delicious Food and Great Guide
Michael took us on a food tour and it was absolutely great. We tried lots of delicious food we'd never had before, …
Amazing time with Michael!
My girlfriend and I had an amazing time with Michael for our Bike tour and Calligraphy lesson! It started with a lo…
Fun noodle making in great setting
My boyfriend came to visit me in China where I live (I am American). We took the noodle making class. We were the o…
Great 2 days in Xian
I travelled with my husband and 3 kids (10,8,5), I was a little worried at first due to the kids age and attention.…
Lily’s Private tour
Lily has helped us to arrange train tickets from Beijing to XiAn, and tours in XiAn and Beijing. Communication was …
Our guide Wendy spent a ton of time explaining everything about the tomb and it's importance and what exactly we we…
Guerreiros de Xi'an
The tour was perfect. Our guide Shine was very knowledgeable and took a really good care of our group. In just one …
Great Tour of Xi’an Area
Went with my wife and a friend. Our tour guide was Jackie, and he showed up right on time at our hotel. He also c…
Searching for an Adventure?
Take a guided tour to see the 8000+ Terracotta Warriors archeological dig with your own eyes and get a sense of the…
A fun and informative private tour
Communicated with Lily via email to arrange our visit in Xi'an and Luoyang over 4 days. She also also arranged chan…
Personalised Xi'an Tour
We've booked a 5 day tour with Lily's Private Tours. We had 3 different guides - David for Maijishan Grottoes and F…
- Duration: 8–9 hours
- Mobile Ticket Accepted
- Free Cancellation up to 24 hours in advance
- Instant Confirmation
- Pickup offered
- Languages Offered: English, Chinese, Chinese
Why Book on Tripadvisor?
- Reserve Now & Pay Later
- Free Cancellation up to 24 hours in advance
- Low Price Guarantee
- No Booking Fees
- Secure Payments
- 24/7 SupportCall:+1 855 275 5071
Frequently bought together
Popular: Booked by 168 travelers!
Popular: Booked by 1,311 travelers!
Private Sightseeing Tours
Popular: Booked by 196 travelers!
Frequently Asked Questions about Customized Day Tour to Terracotta Army and Other Sites
What time does Customized Day Tour to Terracotta Army and Other Sites start?
Customized Day Tour to Terracotta Army and Other Sites will start at 9:00 AM. Discover and book Customized Day Tour to Terracotta Army and Other Sites on Tripadvisor
Which attractions will I visit with Customized Day Tour to Terracotta Army and Other Sites?
During this experience, places you will visit include:Discover and book Customized Day Tour to Terracotta Army and Other Sites on Tripadvisor
How much is Customized Day Tour to Terracotta Army and Other Sites?
Customized Day Tour to Terracotta Army and Other Sites price starts from $144.00. Discover and book Customized Day Tour to Terracotta Army and Other Sites on Tripadvisor
What is the Customized Day Tour to Terracotta Army and Other Sites cancellation policy?
Customized Day Tour to Terracotta Army and Other Sites cancellation policy: For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Discover and book Customized Day Tour to Terracotta Army and Other Sites on Tripadvisor