Xi'an Group Tour: Warriors of Qin and Han Dynasties With Evening Show
By Terracotta Warrior Tours
Lowest price guaranteeReserve now & pay laterFree cancellation
Ages 0-90, max of 15 per group
Start time: Check availability
What's not included
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- English-speaking guide
- Chinese lunch
- Dumpling Dinner if selected
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Standard show ticket
- Entry/Admission - The Museum of Qin Terra-cotta Warriors and Horses
- Departure details
- Traveler pickup is offered.
- Pickup service is available from Xi'an downtown hotels, and estimated pickup time is as following: Hotels between the 2nd ring road and City Wall: 8:00-8:30 Hotels inside the City Wall: 8:30-9:00 Hotels in Gaoxin District: Xian Shangri-La / Ritz-Carlton Hotel 8:00 Hotels in Qujiang District: Xian Westin / Hyatt / W Hotel 9:30 Meeting Point: 8:30 at Xian Bell Tower Hotel Lobby if your hotel is not within the pickup area.
- Hotel pickup is offered. View the hotel list on our checkout page to see if yours is included among the pickup points.
- Returns to original departure point
If you have questions about accessibility, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 7888P34
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- Most travelers can participate
- The duration of transfer is approximate and will depend on the traffic condition
- This is a group tour and the pickup time varies based on different hotel location
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- Which attractions will I visit with Xi'an Group Tour: Warriors of Qin and Han Dynasties With Evening Show?
- During this experience, places you will visit include:Discover and book Xi'an Group Tour: Warriors of Qin and Han Dynasties With Evening Show on Tripadvisor
- How much is Xi'an Group Tour: Warriors of Qin and Han Dynasties With Evening Show?
- Xi'an Group Tour: Warriors of Qin and Han Dynasties With Evening Show price starts from $148.72. Discover and book Xi'an Group Tour: Warriors of Qin and Han Dynasties With Evening Show on Tripadvisor
- What is the Xi'an Group Tour: Warriors of Qin and Han Dynasties With Evening Show cancellation policy?
- Xi'an Group Tour: Warriors of Qin and Han Dynasties With Evening Show cancellation policy: For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Discover and book Xi'an Group Tour: Warriors of Qin and Han Dynasties With Evening Show on Tripadvisor
- Which company provides Xi'an Group Tour: Warriors of Qin and Han Dynasties With Evening Show?
- Xi'an Group Tour: Warriors of Qin and Han Dynasties With Evening Show is hosted by Terracotta Warrior Tours. Read reviews, discover additonal experiences or contact Terracotta Warrior Tours on Tripadvisor. Discover and book Xi'an Group Tour: Warriors of Qin and Han Dynasties With Evening Show on Tripadvisor
- If you have questions about this tour or need help making your booking, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 7888P34
- StartOr, you can also get picked upSee departure details
- 1The Museum of Qin Terra-cotta Warriors and HorsesStop: 4 hours - Admission includedSee details
- 2Han Yang Ling MuseumStop: 4 hoursSee details
- 3Tang Dynasty ShowStop: 3 hoursSee details
- You'll return to the starting point
About the operator
This tour has not yet been reviewed, but you can read what other travelers have to say about this operator.
Dumplings and dancing
We visited here in August 2019. It was a dumpling dinner and a Tang Dynasty dance show. The food was fairly bland…
A Hidden Gem of a City
Most people (us included) only know the name Xi'an because of the Terracotta Warriors, so we decided to explore the…
Dumpling dinner before show was plentiful but mass produced, so was ordinary, three people from our group of forty …
Great Weekend Getaway
My husband and I are living in Shenzhen and this was a must do while we were in this part of the world. It is locat…
Beautiful choreography, costumes and the musicians playing live. Good dancers. The dumpling dinner before the show …
This show was suggested to us by our tour guide. We figured we should take it in as we were here and had heard grea…
Tour with Tina
Highly recommend. Converse well in english . Was able to explain to us details and the rich history of China
Poor value for money
The tour organiser (Bruce) was great, flexible and speaks fluent English. We did a last minute tour request and he …
We didn't have a lot of time, so we booked a flight in and out of Xi'an for a day trip. Booked with Terra Cotta W…
At first i though i had been ripped off as there are 3 building like big aeroplane hangers and i went into the leas…
Private Day tour of Terracotta Warriors & Xi'an
We had a great private day tour. Olivia was very organised and responsive with our enquiries and booking process. O…
Terracotta Warriors Private Day Tour
We were picked up promptly at our downtown hotel in the morning by an AC mini van, perfect as we were with six plus…
TRULY MAGNIFICIENT ARCHAEOLOGICAL EXPERIENCE
When I first saw in Pit 1 the Terracotta Warriors I was left without words of description. Be perpared to be amazed…
Mind Blowing History
The scale of this will blow your mind! Amazing history. Can't believe we have finally seen it for ourselves. T…
Terra Cotta Warriors and More
My friend and I were lucky enough to have Linda Guo as our guide on a recent trip to Xi’an, China. Linda was promp…