Lowest price guaranteeReserve now & pay laterFree cancellation
Ages 0-90, max of 10 per group
Start time: Check availability
What's not included
- Food tasting
- English-speaking tour guide
- Taxi fee from hotel to attraction
- Hotel meet and greet by guide
- Hotel drop-off
- Entry/Admission - Muslim Quarter
- Departure details
- Traveler pickup is offered.
- Departure Point: Your hotels within the ancient City Wall or designated meeting point at Bell Tower Hotel Return point: Tour concludes at a convenient location within the city wall for you to return to hotel by yourself
- China, 陕西省西安市碑林区电子城 邮政编码: 710007
- Hotel pickup is offered. View the hotel list on our checkout page to see if yours is included among the pickup points.
- Returns to original departure point
If you have questions about accessibility, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 7888P36
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
- Please advise any specific dietary requirements at time of booking
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 10 travelers
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- Which attractions will I visit with 4-Hour Xi'an Evening Gourmet Food Tour?
- During this experience, places you will visit include:Discover and book 4-Hour Xi'an Evening Gourmet Food Tour on Tripadvisor
- How much is 4-Hour Xi'an Evening Gourmet Food Tour?
- 4-Hour Xi'an Evening Gourmet Food Tour price starts from $71.29. Discover and book 4-Hour Xi'an Evening Gourmet Food Tour on Tripadvisor
- What is the 4-Hour Xi'an Evening Gourmet Food Tour cancellation policy?
- 4-Hour Xi'an Evening Gourmet Food Tour cancellation policy: For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Discover and book 4-Hour Xi'an Evening Gourmet Food Tour on Tripadvisor
- Which company provides 4-Hour Xi'an Evening Gourmet Food Tour?
- 4-Hour Xi'an Evening Gourmet Food Tour is hosted by Terracotta Warrior Tours. Read reviews, discover additonal experiences or contact Terracotta Warrior Tours on Tripadvisor. Discover and book 4-Hour Xi'an Evening Gourmet Food Tour on Tripadvisor
- If you have questions about this tour or need help making your booking, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 7888P36
- You'll start at电子城Or, you can also get picked upSee departure details
- 1Muslim QuarterStop: 3 hours - Admission excludedTour starts at 6 pm. Your English-speaking local guide will meet you from your hotel within the ancient City Wall or designated meeting point at Bell Tower Hotel (if your hotel is not within the ancient City Wall, please arrange your own transportation to the meeting point). Pass through local streets and alleys, your guide will escort you to taste local snacks in the eateries where only locals go. Enjoy various local specialties, experience local lifestyle, explore the markets and pedestrian streets, and chat with your guide to gain more knowledge of the history and culture of Xi’an. Approximately 4 to 5 authentic tasting locations will be arranged. Your itinerary might slightly change in different season or other circumstances but you will surely have a memorable gourmet experience escorted by your local guide. Afterwards, the evening gourmet experience will conclude at a convenient location within the ancient city wall for you to return to hotel by yourself.Read more
- You'll return to the starting point
About the operator
This experience only has a few reviews, but you can read what other travelers have to say about the operator.
Dumplings and dancing
We visited here in August 2019. It was a dumpling dinner and a Tang Dynasty dance show. The food was fairly bland…
A Hidden Gem of a City
Most people (us included) only know the name Xi'an because of the Terracotta Warriors, so we decided to explore the…
Dumpling dinner before show was plentiful but mass produced, so was ordinary, three people from our group of forty …
Great Weekend Getaway
My husband and I are living in Shenzhen and this was a must do while we were in this part of the world. It is locat…
Beautiful choreography, costumes and the musicians playing live. Good dancers. The dumpling dinner before the show …
This show was suggested to us by our tour guide. We figured we should take it in as we were here and had heard grea…
Tour with Tina
Highly recommend. Converse well in english . Was able to explain to us details and the rich history of China
Poor value for money
The tour organiser (Bruce) was great, flexible and speaks fluent English. We did a last minute tour request and he …
We didn't have a lot of time, so we booked a flight in and out of Xi'an for a day trip. Booked with Terra Cotta W…
At first i though i had been ripped off as there are 3 building like big aeroplane hangers and i went into the leas…
Private Day tour of Terracotta Warriors & Xi'an
We had a great private day tour. Olivia was very organised and responsive with our enquiries and booking process. O…
Terracotta Warriors Private Day Tour
We were picked up promptly at our downtown hotel in the morning by an AC mini van, perfect as we were with six plus…
TRULY MAGNIFICIENT ARCHAEOLOGICAL EXPERIENCE
When I first saw in Pit 1 the Terracotta Warriors I was left without words of description. Be perpared to be amazed…
Mind Blowing History
The scale of this will blow your mind! Amazing history. Can't believe we have finally seen it for ourselves. T…
Terra Cotta Warriors and More
My friend and I were lucky enough to have Linda Guo as our guide on a recent trip to Xi’an, China. Linda was promp…