per adult (price varies by group size)
per adult (price varies by group size)
Lowest price guaranteeReserve now & pay laterFree cancellation
Start time: Check availability
What's not included
- Private transportation
- Private car/van with driver
- English-speaking tour guide
- Bottled water
- Local lunch
- Fuel surcharge and tax
- Entrance ticket fees
- Entry/Admission - The Museum of Qin Terra-cotta Warriors and Horses
- Departure details
- Traveler pickup is offered.
- Pick-up from centrally located Xi'an hotels, drop-off at the original departure point. Please provide detailed hotel information while booking.
- Hotel pickup is offered. View the hotel list on our checkout page to see if yours is included among the pickup points.
- Returns to original departure point
If you have questions about accessibility, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 7888P14
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- Which attractions will I visit with One-Day Tour: Essence of Xi'an and Terracotta Warriors?
- During this experience, places you will visit include:Discover and book One-Day Tour: Essence of Xi'an and Terracotta Warriors on Tripadvisor
- How much is One-Day Tour: Essence of Xi'an and Terracotta Warriors?
- One-Day Tour: Essence of Xi'an and Terracotta Warriors price starts from $205.13. Discover and book One-Day Tour: Essence of Xi'an and Terracotta Warriors on Tripadvisor
- What is the One-Day Tour: Essence of Xi'an and Terracotta Warriors cancellation policy?
- One-Day Tour: Essence of Xi'an and Terracotta Warriors cancellation policy: For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Discover and book One-Day Tour: Essence of Xi'an and Terracotta Warriors on Tripadvisor
- Which company provides One-Day Tour: Essence of Xi'an and Terracotta Warriors?
- One-Day Tour: Essence of Xi'an and Terracotta Warriors is hosted by Terracotta Warrior Tours. Read reviews, discover additonal experiences or contact Terracotta Warrior Tours on Tripadvisor. Discover and book One-Day Tour: Essence of Xi'an and Terracotta Warriors on Tripadvisor
- If you have questions about this tour or need help making your booking, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 7888P14
- You'll get picked upSee departure details
- 1The Museum of Qin Terra-cotta Warriors and HorsesStop: 8 hours - Admission includedYou will be picked up at your hotel in Xi'an downtown at 9:00 am and then proceed to the Terracotta Warriors and Horses Museum. Terracotta Warriors and Horses Museum is surely a must-see attraction when you visit Xi'an. Later enjoy a delicious lunch in a restaurant near the museum where you will taste the local food. After lunch discuss with your guide about your preferable itinerary for the afternoon before heading back to Xi’an downtown. Choose two attractions from the recommended list below: • City Wall • Big Wild Goose Pagoda • Small Wild Goose Pagoda & Xi’an Museum • Shaanxi History Museum (Closed on Monday) • Square of Bell and Drum Tower • Muslim Quarter and Great Mosque When the tour ends, your guide and driver will transfer you back to your hotel.Read more
- You'll return to the starting point
About the operator
This experience only has a few reviews, but you can read what other travelers have to say about the operator.
Dumplings and dancing
We visited here in August 2019. It was a dumpling dinner and a Tang Dynasty dance show. The food was fairly bland…
A Hidden Gem of a City
Most people (us included) only know the name Xi'an because of the Terracotta Warriors, so we decided to explore the…
Dumpling dinner before show was plentiful but mass produced, so was ordinary, three people from our group of forty …
Great Weekend Getaway
My husband and I are living in Shenzhen and this was a must do while we were in this part of the world. It is locat…
Beautiful choreography, costumes and the musicians playing live. Good dancers. The dumpling dinner before the show …
This show was suggested to us by our tour guide. We figured we should take it in as we were here and had heard grea…
Tour with Tina
Highly recommend. Converse well in english . Was able to explain to us details and the rich history of China
Poor value for money
The tour organiser (Bruce) was great, flexible and speaks fluent English. We did a last minute tour request and he …
We didn't have a lot of time, so we booked a flight in and out of Xi'an for a day trip. Booked with Terra Cotta W…
At first i though i had been ripped off as there are 3 building like big aeroplane hangers and i went into the leas…
Private Day tour of Terracotta Warriors & Xi'an
We had a great private day tour. Olivia was very organised and responsive with our enquiries and booking process. O…
Terracotta Warriors Private Day Tour
We were picked up promptly at our downtown hotel in the morning by an AC mini van, perfect as we were with six plus…
TRULY MAGNIFICIENT ARCHAEOLOGICAL EXPERIENCE
When I first saw in Pit 1 the Terracotta Warriors I was left without words of description. Be perpared to be amazed…
Mind Blowing History
The scale of this will blow your mind! Amazing history. Can't believe we have finally seen it for ourselves. T…
Terra Cotta Warriors and More
My friend and I were lucky enough to have Linda Guo as our guide on a recent trip to Xi’an, China. Linda was promp…
Detailed Reviews: Reviews order informed by descriptiveness of user-identified themes such as cleanliness, atmosphere, general tips and location information.
May 2018 • Couples
My wife and I had the pleasure of touring the Terracotta Warriors and Hanyangling Museum with Jerry. Everything was seamless from start to finish. But what made this day the highlight of our trip to China was our tour guide, Jerry. At the start of the day he promptly met us at our hotel and escorted us to the Terracotta Warriors site. There he struck a perfect balance between explaining the historical significance of the site while letting us explore on our own. We were impressed by his depth of knowledge and the ability to communicate such breadth of information in perfect English. Afterwards he took us to a Chinese restaurant where he made excellent recommendations on what dishes and tea to order. From there we took off to the Hanyangling Museum where he guided us through each of the uncovered burial sites and pointed out intriguing historical details. On the car ride back to the hotel we swapped life stories and laughs and it felt as if we had gained a friend during our time in Xian. Thank you Jerry for making this day and our trip to Xian a true highlight. To all those considering booking this tour, do it, book Jerry, and thank me later.
Written May 10, 2018
This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.