Select Date and Travelers
(Price varies by group size)
Select tour language
Low Price Guarantee
- You'll get picked upSee Important Information for details
- 1Mount HuashanStop: 3 hours - Admission includedYour private Xi'an tour and guide driver will pick you up at 8am and drive about 2 hours to Mount Huashan to explore this Taoist mountain famous for its precipitous rock formations and sheer cliffs. The hike to the mountain is considered the deadliest and most dangerous hike in China. The mountain is very challenging to climb yet still attracts travelers from all over the world. You will take cable car to the North Peak and continue your visit. The North peak has a high altitude of 5,295 feet (1,614 meters) with precipitous cliffs on all sides which makes it look like a flat terrace in the clouds. Therefore, taking Huashan cable car will save you some energy and keeping you away from dangerous hiking trails. Take in the stunning views of this great mountain while ascending. Later, enjoy lunch near the site. After soaking up spectacular scenery, you will get back to the foot of mountain by cable car again and be transferred back to your Xi'an hotel.Read more
- Professional English and Chinese speaking tour guide
- Transport by private vehicle
- Round-trip cable car up the mountain
- Entrance fee charge of sites
- Entry/Admission - Mount Huashan
- Personal expense
- Souvenir photos (available to purchase)
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Passport names, passport numbers, date of birth and country is required at time of booking for all participants
- Please provide all travelers' dates of birth, full passport names and passport numbers. We need this information for purchasing travel insurance and attractions tickets for you. This information must match with your passports exactly, on the day of travel
- A current valid passport is required on the day of travel
- Please kindly provide your mobile phone number at time of booking if applicable
- Dress code is smart casual
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
Write a review
What was your experience like?
Share your best travel photo
Let the world see your experience through your eyes.
Get quick answers
Ask fellow travelers and attraction managers your top questions.
About the operator
This tour has not yet been reviewed, but you can read what other travelers have to say about this operator.
By: Private Tour China Xi'an
One day Beijing-Xi’an tour by flight with China Xian tours
From the first contact on line to the moment they brought me back to my hotel in Beijing it was extraordinary well …
Excellent experience - great guide and friendly driver
My family of 4 had a great experience with this tour company that we booked from the US. Sophia the sales person wa…
Xi'an tour, great for families
Rosa was excellent!! She went above and beyond for us, tailoring our tour to fit our needs with kids ages 7,10. Sh…
TravelChinaGuide with Guide, Lily
We were so fortunate to have Lily as our guide in the fascinating city of Xian....she was not only highly professio…
Amazing - absolutely awesome
This was absolutely amazing, seeing all the sights, Awesome Guide, It's a must go to place words can not explain it…
One day private tour
Tour was a great value and great from start to finish with a knowledgeable tour guide and an excellent driver and S…
- Duration: 8–9 hours
- Mobile Ticket Accepted
- Free Cancellation up to 24 hours in advance
- Instant Confirmation
- Pickup offered
- Languages Offered: English, Chinese, Chinese
Why Book on Tripadvisor?
- Reserve Now & Pay Later
- Free Cancellation up to 24 hours in advance
- Low Price Guarantee
- No Booking Fees
- Secure Payments
- 24/7 SupportCall:+1 855 275 5071
Frequently bought together
Popular: Booked by 168 travelers!
Private Sightseeing Tours
Popular: Booked by 196 travelers!
Frequently Asked Questions about Private Hiking Day Tour Of Mt. HuaShan from Xian Including Lunch
What time does Private Hiking Day Tour Of Mt. HuaShan from Xian Including Lunch start?
Private Hiking Day Tour Of Mt. HuaShan from Xian Including Lunch will start at 8:00 AM. Discover and book Private Hiking Day Tour Of Mt. HuaShan from Xian Including Lunch on Tripadvisor
How much is Private Hiking Day Tour Of Mt. HuaShan from Xian Including Lunch?
Private Hiking Day Tour Of Mt. HuaShan from Xian Including Lunch price starts from $357.95. Discover and book Private Hiking Day Tour Of Mt. HuaShan from Xian Including Lunch on Tripadvisor
What is the Private Hiking Day Tour Of Mt. HuaShan from Xian Including Lunch cancellation policy?
Private Hiking Day Tour Of Mt. HuaShan from Xian Including Lunch cancellation policy: For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Discover and book Private Hiking Day Tour Of Mt. HuaShan from Xian Including Lunch on Tripadvisor
Which company provides Private Hiking Day Tour Of Mt. HuaShan from Xian Including Lunch?
Private Hiking Day Tour Of Mt. HuaShan from Xian Including Lunch is hosted by Private Tour China Xi'an. Read reviews, discover additonal experiences or contact Private Tour China Xi'an on Tripadvisor. Discover and book Private Hiking Day Tour Of Mt. HuaShan from Xian Including Lunch on Tripadvisor