Recommended by 100% of travelers
Select Date and Travelers
(Price varies by group size)
Select tour language
Low Price GuaranteeNo Booking Fees
Hotel pick up at 9:00...
Hotel pick up at 9:00 a.m→...
- Professional English-speaking guide ;
- Lunch in a nice local restaurant (if you choose)
- Private transfer from and to centrally-located hotel.
- Entry/Admission - The Museum of Qin Terra-cotta Warriors and Horses
- Entry/Admission - Xi'an City Wall (Chengqiang)
- Entry/Admission - Farmers' Caves
- Entry/Admission - Tomb of Emperor Jingdi (Hanyangling)
- Entry/Admission - Big Wild Goose Pagoda (Dayanta)
- Lunch (If you choose the tour only)
- Hotel accommodation in Xi'an
- Cycling or riding golf cart on City Wall
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- Please prepare comfortable walking shoes based on itinerary
- Please advise any specific dietary requirements at time of booking
- Please make your own hotel accommodation arrangement
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Infant seats available
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
Time of year
I travelled with my husband and 3 kids (10,8,5), I was a little worried at first due to the kids age and attention. However our guide Jackie made it so easy. It kept the childrens attention with lots of 'fun facts'. We saw some amazing sites, Terracotta warriors, Xian city wall,…
Date of experience: October 2019
Our tour guide Cathy was absolutely fantastic. Her English was fantastic and her knowledge of her home town of Xi’an. She was able to adapt our tour schedule between the two days to accommodate our pace (spent a bit longer than normal at the Terra Cotta Soldiers Museum), and…
Date of experience: September 2019
Xi'an is an excellent place to visit to see the China's past. President Xi once said, "If you want to see past of China, visit Xi'an; if you want to see China's today visit Beijing; and if you want to see future of China visit Shanghai." I am truly impressed by the city and its…
Date of experience: June 2019
1 Helpful vote
Our guide Jackie brought the history of Xi'an to life. He gave a very informative tour of the Terracotta Soliders and spent time explaining the time line of historical events- a lot to take in! He took us to a local resturant and carefully helped with the food selection - which…
We had booked the Two Day Xian Heritage Tour with Lily's Tours. Our tour booking and communications with Ms. Lily Sun via email were all very professionally and promptly handled. We had booked airport transfers as well and our driver Mr. Wong was waiting outside the airport to…
Date of experience: March 2019
About the operator
Don’t take it from us – here’s what people have to say about this operator.
By: Lily's Private Tours
Great day in Xian
I was recommended Michael by a friend who had taken his tour while in Xian. As I had visited Xian before I had very…
-3 day Xi’an and Luoyang tour-
Michael and Jeff were our tour guides for the three days; Michael in Xi’an and Jeff in Luoyang. The tour was great …
Absolutely superb day out, from start to finish. The expertise of our guide Jackie was second to none. We were tr…
Experience of a lifetime with Lily
Lily was my tour guide and my trip to Xi'an would not have been the same without her indepth knowledge and brillian…
Delicious Food and Great Guide
Michael took us on a food tour and it was absolutely great. We tried lots of delicious food we'd never had before, …
Amazing time with Michael!
My girlfriend and I had an amazing time with Michael for our Bike tour and Calligraphy lesson! It started with a lo…
Energetic Tour Guide, Rich Historical Sites
Our customised tour consisted of the terracotta warriors, cave dwellings and Han Yang Ling mausoleum with our guide…
Fun noodle making in great setting
My boyfriend came to visit me in China where I live (I am American). We took the noodle making class. We were the o…
Lily’s Private tour
Lily has helped us to arrange train tickets from Beijing to XiAn, and tours in XiAn and Beijing. Communication was …
Our guide Wendy spent a ton of time explaining everything about the tomb and it's importance and what exactly we we…
Fantastic tour by Shine
Our tour of the Terracotta Army by Shine was both informative and fun. We also visited the golden goose pagoda in t…
Guerreiros de Xi'an
The tour was perfect. Our guide Shine was very knowledgeable and took a really good care of our group. In just one …
Great Tour of Xi’an Area
Went with my wife and a friend. Our tour guide was Jackie, and he showed up right on time at our hotel. He also c…
Searching for an Adventure?
Take a guided tour to see the 8000+ Terracotta Warriors archeological dig with your own eyes and get a sense of the…
A fun and informative private tour
Communicated with Lily via email to arrange our visit in Xi'an and Luoyang over 4 days. She also also arranged chan…
- The Museum of Qin Terra-cotta Warriors and Horses, Xi'an City Wall (Chengqiang), and 5 more
- Duration: 2 days
- Mobile Ticket Accepted
- Free Cancellation up to 24 hours in advance
- Instant Confirmation
- Pickup offered
- Languages Offered: English, Chinese
Why Book on Tripadvisor?
- Free Cancellation up to 24 hours in advance
- Low Price Guarantee
- No Booking Fees
- Secure Payments
- 24/7 SupportCall:+1 855 275 5071
Frequently bought together
Private Sightseeing Tours
Popular: Booked by 193 travelers!
Frequently Asked Questions about Two-Day Xi'an Heritage Tour
What time does Two-Day Xi'an Heritage Tour start?
Two-Day Xi'an Heritage Tour will start at 9:00 AM. Discover and book Two-Day Xi'an Heritage Tour on Tripadvisor
Which attractions will I visit with Two-Day Xi'an Heritage Tour?
How much is Two-Day Xi'an Heritage Tour?
Two-Day Xi'an Heritage Tour price starts from $250.20. Discover and book Two-Day Xi'an Heritage Tour on Tripadvisor
What is the Two-Day Xi'an Heritage Tour cancellation policy?
Two-Day Xi'an Heritage Tour cancellation policy: For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Discover and book Two-Day Xi'an Heritage Tour on Tripadvisor